General & Others Law's Crew

As seen in the recent Chapter Law is keeping His Crew away from the action , with only Bepo and Those Two dudes joining him while Jean Bart was left behind to protect everyone else probably

This can be taken In two ways

1) Law doesn't think that the whole war is worth anyone from his crew dying or getting hurt, implying that he's not giving his all , that he's pissed at Shinobu and perhaps is rethinking his alliance with Luffy out of Insecurity or Jealousy

Or

2) Law doesn't trust his Crew like Luffy and Kidd trust theirs, while Luffy trusts even the Weak trio to survive in Yonko territory and Kidd and Killer(who's usually careful) trusted Heat and Wire's group to survive the Gifter army , maybe Law is more protective of His Crew, seeing them more like people he needs to protect , maybe Hawkins capturing his crew made him completely paranoid about losing them

Or it could be a combination of these two factors that led him to do this, none the less it adds to his character

If we are being honest his crew is extremely lacking. I don't think law has any faith in his crew when it comes to fights besides maybe bepo.

With the yamato reveal id like her to join law's crew post wano just like id like asura to join kidd's. For those 2 crews to even attempt to keep pace with the sh's they need at least 1 yc character to join out of this arc littered with them. Tho i wouldn't complain if yamato joined the sh's.

There is a third choice
They have to fucking take the submarine ship into a good spot and they will join the war later through a different route with no sea currents

Law only took the people who should be infiltrating from BEHIND, the rest will part the ship somewhere and join later....

At least that's what I think, it's never about going all in, or having no faith in his crew despite being scrubs lol

If his crew truly join the war some time soon, I would honestly think he doesn’t believe his crew has what it takes to make a difference meaning they are weak.... But I do think they will join soon. However, they have to hide the submarine somewhere safe.