Questions & Mysteries Law's final bounty will be 5 billion!

Reborn

Throughout Heaven & Earth,I alone am d Honored One
โ€Ž
We know law's fruit is Worth 5 billion. But law coudl reach fruit price in Bounty. roger has 5,5 b and luffy will have something similar, and biggest pirate rival of roger wb had 5 billion. law if he stayed the biggest pirate rival of luffy he will get 5 billion like wb, or his fruit price.

Nope!

First of all law isn't Luffy biggest pirate rival.

The reason law is considered as luffy rival is the same why other SN like kidd should also be considered as his rival. Infact, among SN it's kidd who has been portrayed as luffy rival in much better way than law.

However, from story, personality and pk throne perspective it's Marshal D. Teach and not Kidd or law... it's teach who is Luffy's biggest pirate rival.

So law and kidd or any other SN were never portrayed as Luffy's biggest rival.

To conclude, law bounty won't reach wb level for sure...

S

stealthblack

Nope!

First of all law isn't Luffy biggest pirate rival.

The reason law is considered as luffy rival is the same why other SN like kidd should also be considered as his rival. Infact, among SN it's kidd who has been portrayed as luffy rival in much better way than law.

However, from story, personality and pk throne perspective it's Marshal D. Teach and not Kidd or law... it's teach who is Luffy's biggest pirate rival.

So law and kidd or any other SN were never portrayed as Luffy's biggest rival.

To conclude, law bounty won't reach wb level for sure...
Teach รฎs villain, teach for luffy รฎs what rox was for Roger. teach ship even has the name of quebec rox and has same home island. Law has the most important connection to luffy from all supernovas, both d. like how garp and roger had it.

Jew D. Boy

I Can Go Lower
โ€Ž
The worst thing chapter 957 did was completely obliterate all bounty expectations...other than Luffy eventually ending with 5.6 billion (Go Mu/surpassing Roger), the numbers are just all over the place. Lawโ€™s involvement with taking down Kaido will likely get him over a billion, but I donโ€™t see him going much higher than that.

Imo all the supernovas by eos will have bountys that are over 1 bil

With law and kid having the highest ones after luffy. I feel like them getting yonko level bounties is kinda realistic for their primes.
So that already is pretty close to the 5 bil mark and it would be a really cool tidbit that law himself became worth just as much as his devil fruit
:lawbepo:
Also bepo hype

S

stealthblack

Imo all the supernovas by eos will have bountys that are over 1 bil

With law and kid having the highest ones after luffy. I feel like them getting yonko level bounties is kinda realistic for their primes.
So that already is pretty close to the 5 bil mark and it would be a really cool tidbit that law himself became worth just as much as his devil fruit
:lawbepo:
Also bepo hype

the 11 supernovas = 4 yonkous + 7 warlords was a good theory. with luffy as pk, Kidd, law and one more as 3 yonkous equivalent and the rest become the new warlords equivalent

S

stealthblack

Nah....wss Zoro will have second highest after Luffy among SN and among SHs as well:cheers:
well he must hurry, so far even sanji has bigger bounty with 5 years of the story left, and his bounty is moria, cesar clown level, 3 times less then jack:cheers::cheers:

the 11 supernovas = 4 yonkous + 7 warlords was a good theory. with luffy as pk, Kidd, law and one more as 3 yonkous equivalent and the rest become the new warlords equivalent
I think the same thing pretty much
The only difference is them not allying with the world government. Tho i guess drake technically is with the marines lol. I can see him becoming an admiral imo