Current Events Leaks Volume 18

man, whats wrong with that tags :kawak:

:josad:
I don’t know how to Tag in this website
Post automatically merged:

:funky:Oh man I can’t wait the greatest battle in this arc Hakari vs Kashimo

I like Hakari's old design even more now, and I wish he had his hair like that.

Also, it appears that Hakari has a white uniform, or am I mistaken?

:choppawhat:

Last edited:

Light D Lamperouge

𝖂𝖍𝖆𝖙 𝕮𝖔𝖚𝖑𝖉 𝕳𝖆𝖛𝖊 𝕭𝖊𝖊𝖓
hasnt this been known for a while

Bro Hakari’s old design is so good. I want to see him rock that hairstyle again. I don’t hate his current look, but this one is way better to me.

Hajime vs Hakari is gonna be an amazing fight. Assuming Hajime does have a lightning technique, he’s gonna be powerful as hell and Hakari’s technique is gonna be super weird.

Akai2

🆉🅾🆁🅾 🆃🅾🅾 🆂🆃🆁🅾🅽🅺!
Has Gege done any interviews after Gojo's been sealed? I need to hear him explicitly say "The story and characters couldn't move forward until Gojo's been eliminated".

Too strong, he'd squash any conflict with no stakes if he stuck around. Shibuya conflict, and what is happening now, is much tougher on Megumi and Yuji without him around. It allowed their characters to breathe tbh. Also moved ahead of him in the popularity poll. Which was probably Gege's goal to begin with.

Light D Lamperouge

𝖂𝖍𝖆𝖙 𝕮𝖔𝖚𝖑𝖉 𝕳𝖆𝖛𝖊 𝕭𝖊𝖊𝖓
Has Gege done any interviews after Gojo's been sealed? I need to hear him explicitly say "The story and characters couldn't move forward until Gojo's been eliminated".
He said exactly that lmao.

THE GOAT
Post automatically merged:

lso moved ahead of him in the popularity poll. Which was probably Gege's goal to begin with.
Afaik, that was a poll only for Japan. I am pretty sure Gojo smokes everyone in worldwide polls.

Last edited:

Akai2

🆉🅾🆁🅾 🆃🅾🅾 🆂🆃🆁🅾🅽🅺!
He said exactly that lmao.

THE GOAT

Fucking vindication :steef:

I don't follow news for series other than OP, Conan and a couple of others so I miss a lot of info.

Don't judge me, but I used to be active on Jujutsu reddit. No one here read it and I was on it from Ch.1, so I needed somewhere to post. After Gojo's expansion reveal I posted that Gojo will be sealed/killed off soon. And I used to get "You're stupid why would Gege eliminate the most popular character from the manga!!11!!" all the time lol

I needed Gege to actually say it even tho it was plainly obvious.

Also this negs the Sukuna bros so it's a win win

Fucking vindication :steef:

I don't follow news for series other than OP, Conan and a couple of others so I miss a lot of info.

Don't judge me, but I used to be active on Jujutsu reddit. No one here read it and I was on it from Ch.1, so I needed somewhere to post. After Gojo's expansion reveal I posted that Gojo will be sealed/killed off soon. And I used to get "You're stupid why would Gege eliminate the most popular character from the manga!!11!!" all the time lol

I needed Gege to actually say it even tho it was plainly obvious.

Also this negs the Sukuna bros so it's a win win
if he doesnt get unsealed till sukuna is dealt with then sure
:milaugh:
in other words he is useless for most of the story. might as well be dead
you won but at what cost.

Akai2

🆉🅾🆁🅾 🆃🅾🅾 🆂🆃🆁🅾🅽🅺!
if he doesnt get unsealed till sukuna is dealt with then sure
:milaugh:
in other words he is useless for most of the story. might as well be dead
you won but at what cost.
Is that Sukuna cope I'm hearing?

I knew what type of character he'd be straight away, and understood he'd be eliminated sooner or later. Didn't stop him from being enjoyable afffffffff. I wouldn't call him useless, he's just counterproductive. I mean, there's a reason why all these shonen manga protagonists are abandoned by their parents or orphaned. Having someone to help you out when shit hits the fan is counterproductive to writing a juvenile wish fulfillment fantasy. Yuji and Megumi had to take center stage.

Is that Sukuna cope I'm hearing?

I knew what type of character he'd be straight away, and understood he'd be eliminated sooner or later. Didn't stop him from being enjoyable afffffffff. I wouldn't call him useless, he's just counterproductive. I mean, there's a reason why all these shonen manga protagonists are abandoned by their parents or orphaned. Having someone to help you out when shit hits the fan is counterproductive to writing a juvenile wish fulfillment fantasy. Yuji and Megumi had to take center stage.
lmao
absolutely
its sort of like sasuke and naruto in boruto
tho I reckon he comes back sooner rather than later.
as gojo promised the new crop of talent will simply grow strong enough to rival him.

Akai2

🆉🅾🆁🅾 🆃🅾🅾 🆂🆃🆁🅾🅽🅺!
tho I reckon he comes back sooner rather than later.
as gojo promised the new crop of talent will simply grow strong enough to rival him.
I don't think it'll be soon tbh that's just something he said to gas up the main characters. No way anyone is actually this broken or it'd be just as problematic as if Gojo himself stayed in the story lol

The fanboy in me wants him unsealed and just destroy everyone so I can flex here

The Jujutsu fan in me wants him away cause the cast is too interesting right now

Light D Lamperouge

𝖂𝖍𝖆𝖙 𝕮𝖔𝖚𝖑𝖉 𝕳𝖆𝖛𝖊 𝕭𝖊𝖊𝖓
Gege also said Gojo will be the one to talk to Megumi about Toji. Since Megumi is becoming more Toji like, I reckon that's gonna be soon.

Hide your daughters, hide your wives, hide your Sukuna, the GOAT is coming back soon.