Least favorite Z-Fighter

Who is your least favorite of the Z-Fighters as a character ? For what reasons do you like him/her the least out of the protagonists ? What personality traits do you find annoying or underwhelming in him/her ?

Mine would be Gotenks who's such as an arrogant, obnoxious and show off brat who constantly brags and loves to look cool but who does stupid things that often help the villains and whose arrogance is far from deserved. It was really satisfying to see Fat Buu demolishes him the first time he defied him.

No one really but this question made me think about Gohan somewhat. Even if it is not really hate towards Gohan but the way Toryama treated him. He was a kid who didn't like to fight but had amazing power that jumped up all the way needed to save the day (aka plot power up). If you think about it he was the plot power of every important fight: Radish, Vegeta and then also Frieza (there the power level jump was quite absurd with all these numbers lol), all potential but just a little training, also made no sense a kid so young was at moments stronger than Goku and Vegta. In the Cell saga I liked how he become the real protagonist in the end, he was the one to unlock the new ssj level: badass enraged, mercyless Gohan. All very good. At that point it would have been a good point to end the series: Goku stay in the afterlife to train while Gohan takes the mantle of the defender of earth. But what happens next? Gohan becomes a bookworm and also a clown (great sayaman etc.) his previous badassery is gone and everything comes back to step 1, Goku is still the defender of the earth while Gohan is just somebody with incredible potential but really doesn't look to fulfill it.

A mixture of him and future Trunks would have been so much better. Like make him beat Cell but lose everything and have him in the next saga try to find a not so obvious thing like Namk shenron to save his friends. Anyway, to make it short, it was on one side a bit wasted as a character (to keep Goku as the hero Gohan couldn't become one and was elft as what we have) while on the other side in early dbz he was the deus ex machina. Tory could have handled him better or at least I would have liked to see a different Gohan at least in the buu saga.

Yamcha/Tien don't count they are too obvious, but I will say Gohan. Complete waste of a character, the author made a clownery of someone who became MC and the strongest character regarded even in Buu saga. Toriyama had to listen to crybaby fans to bring back Goku, in expense of writing Gohan as mommy's boy to study instead of being a saver of worlds with that power.

I feel like Tien, Yamcha, and Chiaotzu are the 3 obvious choices, but if I take them out of the equation, definitely Gohan. Gohan had such a great character arc early on where we got to see this whiney child grow into a great warrior. Then after Cell he stopped, he got weaker, and it felt like all that potential we were teased about from early on became pointless. Like, he was talked about as having this immense overwhelming hidden potential and power, but after the Cell Saga we got Ultimate Gohan after he was practically forced to continue the fight due to an overwhelming threat. As a character though he just felt so wasted, and there was a lot that could have still been done for Gohan.

I don't fault him for wanting to do school, time of peace, he didn't like fighting, and he was incredibly smart. That's where my issue lies though, for a character that's meant to be so smart, why didn't Gohan keep training with his dad gone. Gohan watched Raditz invade Earth, Vegeta and Nappa invade, Frieza, Androids, Cell, after all of that didn't Gohan stop to think "A lot of dangerous people have come to Earth...with my Father gone...I need to step up to defend the Earth." Even if you make the argument "Oh, but the Earth had Vegeta" Gohan had to save Vegeta from Cell, and it was because of Vegeta that Cell even became perfect to begin with. It never made sense to me that a character as smart as Gohan thought "We'll probably safe" and didn't take precautions.

He's at least "attempting" to do something now, but I kind of wish this was all stuff that was done and thought about earlier, because right now he's my least favorite simply due to all the missed potential that could have been done with him.