Theory Leaving at a high note (Zoro )

Yall prolly be wondering why I'm even here after yesterday's statement in my status..so like the title says I'm gonna drop a theory regarding zoro and take a hike for a month.

Prerequisites for the theory : Zoro reaches the roof in a slick way.. if its just him getting wrapped in bandages and he shows up a chapter later then don't want him to shown in such an anti climatic way... he doesn't deserve that, if he does it should be a resplendent entrance.

The underlying question that i asked myself was that if zoro does show up on the roof then what else can do to out shine what he just did in this and the initial chapter after agonizing a bit... i came to a conclusion that does tilt towards the unprecedented.

Theory : Zoro cuts mount Fuji or the skull dome clean with Trichiliocosm: a Billion Fold World (FaKe ZoRo FaN)... the juncture of this event is after zoro recovers duh somehow either the fight with Kaido is taken to the dome or it stays on the roof .... and this would make me put him to a Top YC1 to low- mid Admiral level (my bias).. this feat may not be of Hakai's caliber but it will be a sight for sure.

Sanji isn't as predictable as zoro is.. its hard to guess what he'll do next he has a complex mentality.... but whatever it is it will be a major highlight of Onigashima (i put my avi on the line)

Have a nice month yall
:cheers:
Post automatically merged:

@Yasheen

@U c 4 up da idly

@Venom

@Doggo

@pastorlul

@rerere

@SanjiIsStrongerThanZolo

@God Buggy

@Finalbeta

@Peroroncino

@kumae

@Ravagerblade

@Hanners220

@Mr. Anderson

@MarineHQ62

@Jasonsmith

@Ishin

@Legendaryconquer#1

@Zori

@Titty Croissant

@SomnusUltima

@omegalul

@Flynn

@LemonadeCandy

@ololosh

@Flagandhat

@nik87

@Lingardino

@WhiteBeardDGoat

@Shimotsuki Ushimaru

@Stack Bundles Chinx

@Halyup

@MonsterKaido

@MasterD

@Electricmastro

@Punpun

@comrade

@Dark Admiral

@RayanOO

@Gauntlet

@Hedfi

@5000 ng/dl or death

@Kuro Ashi

@NotTommy

@zzShinichi

@Fenaker

@RobinsFeet

@KhunRan

@Skiddo

@Ten Yaksha Blother

@bennbeckman

@Tekashi69420

@GreenEggsAHam

@Lukegranders

Last edited:
B

Ballel

Thanks for not tagging me 😘
Ot: why should Zoro cut any of things you mentioned?
I think after descending down from the rooftop he'll either rest and continue fighting Kaido wherever Kaido might be at this point (still on rooftop or above Flower Capital ect.).
Or he'll fight King and therefore staying below rooftop.
IF he cuts ANYTHING it should be Kaido's head imo.
Wouldnt really like the King fight.

I think after descending down from the rooftop he'll either rest and continue fighting Kaido wherever Kaido might be at this point (still on rooftop or above Flower Capital ect.).
He is like "Cut a mountain cuz... why not?" and to cut the skull in half, great idea. Instead of sending a big ass skull to the Flower Capital send 2 halfs of a big ass skull. What could possibly go wrong?

B

Ballel

He is like "Cut a mountain cuz... why not?" and to cut the skull in half, great idea. Instead of sending a big ass skull to the Flower Capital send 2 halfs of a big ass skull. What could possibly go wrong?
The 'cutting a random mountain/part of the surroundings to show off his skills' part already happened.
Whatever Zoro cuts now should be something meaningful/relevant.

Such as Kaido's head.

just saying that Ich dai sank ze dai sen sekai.. would be his next miv

if kaido takes the battle to the dome... the roof can't take anymore after hakai, zoro might pull the move in bold letters and in the process cuts the dome... but if kaido stays on top and zoro comes back to the roof... then with Kaido's head.. zoro will set asunder Mount fuji itself ...

this is what I'm expecting if zoro does something even more unprecedented than what he has or something relative to it.

how would this happen?
If kaido's fight is taken to the dome... then zoro can execute "a billion fold world" and it can occur.. if the fight stays on yhe roof I'm expecting zoro to cut The mountain near by with his attack potency along with attack potency

Last edited:
just saying that Ich dai sank ze dai sen sekai..

if kaido takes the battle to the dome... the roof can't take anymore after hakai zoro might pull the move and in the process cuts the dome... but if kaido stays on top and zoro comes back to the roof... then with Kaido's head.. zoro will set asunder Mount fuji itself ...

this is what I'm expecting if zoro does something even more unprecedented than what he has or something relative to it.
So it would be like the horn? Colateral damage.

Yes.. with Kaido ofc.

again its something i expect zoro to pull to outshine what he has already done

i just copy pasted the people who were online Lol... its my first time doing this... my apologies.. hope I'm forgiven sire

since roof piece disbanded
next is capital piece :feelsokeman:
the new ryuma will be born there rip kaido :pepehands:
breh

Last edited:
but instead imagine kaku's "Ryankaku" that leg slash... but it is an island level live.. the Skull cut clean in half by IDSSDSS

Cutting a mountain won't outshine leaving a scar on the WSC while having "every bone in your body broken". It was impressive when we first saw the feat against Pica and the Horn.
but look.. he would still be relatively in that condition but not only he cuts kaido's head clean.. but for More emphasis on the potency of that attack.. this gargantuan island level Castle is split in 2 half

just saying that Ich dai sank ze dai sen sekai.. would be his next miv

if kaido takes the battle to the dome... the roof can't take anymore after hakai, zoro might pull the move in bold letters and in the process cuts the dome... but if kaido stays on top and zoro comes back to the roof... then with Kaido's head.. zoro will set asunder Mount fuji itself ...

If kaido's fight is taken to the dome... then zoro can execute "a billion fold world" and it can occur.. if the fight stays on yhe roof I'm expecting zoro to cut The mountain near by with his attack potency along with attack potency
Only way I see it happening is if he has a boost somehow but misses and cuts through mt Fuji

The Ichidai... (name's very long) is a physical move that needs to make contact to cut what Zoro wants since it doesn't send any shockwave. And we alr saw Zoro cutting Pica with it who was almost island level.
Peca was basically the horn innt matt.. even tho the attack requires contact we still know that Mihawk's Slash was meant to cut luffy but luffy dodged and the iceberg behind luffy was sliced clean in half

ITS A POSSIBILITY and what i wantMATT... stop finding loopholes
:josad:

Only way I see it happening is if he has a boost somehow but misses and cuts through mt Fuji
That might happen, mount fuji seems to tower Onigashima.. if he does cut mount fuji then its like cutting Onigashima itself or the Skull.. thats a feat I'm looking for

And for initial momentum it can be sanji's Power shoot.. which i think will be more potent than Commodore's killer throw

Peca was basically the horn innt matt.. even tho the attack requires contact we still know that Mihawk's Slash was meant to cut luffy but luffy dodged and the iceberg behind luffy was sliced clean in half

ITS A POSSIBILITY and what i wantMATT... stop finding loopholes
:josad:

That might happen, mount fuji seems to tower Onigashima.. if he does cut mount fuji then its like cutting Onigashima itself or the Skull.. thats a feat I'm looking for

And for initial momentum it can be sanji's Power shoot.. which i think will be more potent than Commodore's killer throw
Fuck me, I would love to see Zoro cutting a fucking island in half like it is butter.