Questions & Mysteries Lets say Zoro doesnt knock out Sanji in end of thriller bark

Warchief Sanji D Goat

Ubel > Frieren and Fern
I was hoping that it would be like this:

Zoro didn't knock him out, Sanji stands up to Kuma like he did. Then Kuma asks both Zoro and Sanji to take Luffy's pain to prove their willpower and loyalty. They both accepted. Both tanked pains and got fainted. And they get discovered by Brook and gets treated. Then the rest plays the same the as the original ending.

If this were to happens, less people would hate Sanji more.

Let's say Zoro had an endurance close to Thriller bark Luffy so he fainted, he doesn't knock Sanji. Imo Kuma would have done what he did to Zoro to Sanji with the difference, and this imo is 110% true, that Sanji would have died since he was barely able to stand from the very beginning.

I think he would have to do something to prove his value like Zoro did.
Kuma seemd to look high on sanji already though

remember when sanji's kick didnt do anything to kuma he said " i expected more " ?

i think Sanji had high value in his eyes, and also in lucci's eye ( CP9 boss )
He told blueno to dont take him lightly as he is important SH
Post automatically merged:

Let's say Zoro had an endurance close to Thriller bark Luffy so he fainted, he doesn't knock Sanji. Imo Kuma would have done what he did to Zoro to Sanji with the difference, and this imo is 110% true, that Sanji would have died since he was barely able to stand from the very beginning.
Yeah he'd die but u know plot armour

One tap knocked him out, taking on Luffy's pain would kill him.
Well true Luffy's pain would kill him but thats not question of the thread, im asking would kuma be satified with Killing Sanji and leave zoro and luffy?
Plot armor is not being in the situation, the Strawhats have plot armor but Oda won't draw Chopper vs a bloodlusted Akainu in a closed room, you know what would happen.
but "if" things went that way Sanji would've had plot armour

Kuma seemd to look high on sanji already though

remember when sanji's kick didnt do anything to kuma he said " i expected more " ?

i think Sanji had high value in his eyes, and also in lucci's eye ( CP9 boss )
He told blueno to dont take him lightly as he is important SH
Post automatically merged:

Yeah he'd die but u know plot armour
That sounds like he was disappointed if anything. I think Zoro showed his resolve by knocking Sanji out and withstanding the pain. I’m not sure Sanji could have done anything in that moment to show that same resolve. He wouldn’t have been able to knock Zoro out and he likely wouldn’t have been able to withstand Luffys pain considering he couldn’t take the bit of Zoros sword.

That sounds like he was disappointed if anything. I think Zoro showed his resolve by knocking Sanji out and withstanding the pain. I’m not sure Sanji could have done anything in that moment to show that same resolve. He wouldn’t have been able to knock Zoro out and he likely wouldn’t have been able to withstand Luffys pain considering he couldn’t take the bit of Zoros sword.
Fair

Thats my Question tho, does he leave zoro and luffy and be satisfied with Sanji?
I mean he was king before, he probably knew he is prince so he has value in kuma's eye, no?
Luffy has the great ambition of being the pirate king and zoro shared his ambition of being the wss , kuma saw that to be replaceable with the pirate king and he thought that killing zoro while not killing luffy won’t be much of a loss if zoro becomes the future wss , then insert sanji who actually can’t do the same cause his ambition doesn’t has the same weight as luffy and zoro’s kingly ambitions ( wss and PK ) so he has to pull a lie on how he will be the biggest threat of the crew in the future and to actually be seen as a threat from kuma , this is how sanji tried to prove his worth to kuma and it all depends whether kuma saw into his lie or whether he believed him .

Luffy has the great ambition of being the pirate king and zoro shared his ambition of being the wss , kuma saw that to be replaceable with the pirate king and he thought that killing zoro while not killing luffy won’t be much of a loss if zoro becomes the future wss , then insert sanji who actually can’t do the same cause his ambition doesn’t has the same weight as luffy and zoro’s kingly ambitions ( wss and PK ) so he has to pull a lie on how he will be the biggest threat of the crew in the future and to actually be seen as a threat from kuma , this is how sanji tried to prove his worth to kuma and it all depends whether kuma saw into his lie or whether he believed him .
Sanji had germa tho, he could bluff like i'd blow up north blue or something like that idk