• R2: Levi

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Distant: 20 meters
Mindset: in character
Levi has his 3d gear and 4 of his normal blades plus 1 thunder spear
Round 1: no berserker armor
Round 2: with berserker armor

Guts is physically much stronger and has long range with bows and canon but Levi has that spear and is faster and more mobile i think he can take it extreme diff but in round 2 guts wins high mid diff.

P.s
I am not an expert in berserk if i'm wrong let me know and i will change my opinion

RayanOO

Lazy is the way
Distant: 20 meters
Mindset: in character
Levi has his 3d gear and 4 of his normal blades plus 1 thunder spear
Round 1: no berserker armor
Round 2: with berserker armor

Guts is physically much stronger and has long range with bows and canon but Levi has that spear and is faster and more mobile i think he can take it extreme diff but in round 2 guts wins high mid diff.

P.s
I am not an expert in berserk if i'm wrong let me know and i will change my opinion
Can you allow multiple votes in the poll because there are differents rounds ?

RayanOO

Lazy is the way
And for me Guts is faster than Levi, multiple times stronger, more versatile, can take more damages too. And he can likely block the thunder spear with his sword. One hit and Levi is dead.

Levi is really good but I don't think he can compete here. Guts can react to Rosine who is faster than sound, he can also fight with the Count and their blows were quite fast, he can block arrows with his swords when they are already fired etc.

Levi will lose any round

Even if you say that they have the same speed Levi cannot clash with Guts at all. The strength difference is too much. If they clash once Guts will break Levi swords and cut him down.

Last edited:
H

Haoshoku

Guts wins both rounds. Dude has fought way faster and stronger characters than Levi. For one, no one in the AoT verse has been shown moving at Rosine’s speeds and Guts was able to react to her. He only gets stronger in the Berserker armor, hanging with even Ganiskha who’s literally a moving thundercloud who can zap you with lightning.