Powers & Abilities Linlin awakening = Soul Pocus/Life or X

I made a thread saying Gravito is Fujitora's awakening by comparing his power to Law's KRoom.

https://worstgen.alwaysdata.net/forum/threads/fujitora-awakening-gravito.21968/

So what is Linlin's awakening? Let's see what paramecia awakening is. It is when your DF affects other objects.

We have 4 confirmed Paramecia so far: Doflamingo, Katakuri, Law and Kid. And this applies to all of them

Doflamingo = Environment turns into strings
Katakuri = Environment turns into mochi
Law = Room applies to other objects (sword)
Kid = Magnetism assigned to other objects

But Kid last chapter showed something new. Those "other" objects can be people.

The most basic use of the Soru Soru no Mi affects other objects. So this is not awakening. Big Mom used it right away and so did Carmel.

So the Soru Soru awakening cannot be applying the souls to objects. That is its basic use. Since this is a human-related (need a soul), I believe the awakening is the ability to take the souls of other people.

Conclusion: With Paramecias, Oda has been adamant. Awakening = The power applied to other objects/people. So where the basic usage of the Soru Soru no Mi allows you to take your own soul, the awakening would be taking the soul of others. And Soul Pocus seems to be her signature move too.

Pehaps, i get a feeling that some paramecia users we have seen have used awakening, we just dont know m, and BM could be one of them, especially as she have soo many different powers.

Think eating her own soul, healing herself and creating that soul collecting things that are in WCI are part of her awakening.

Maybe. But I feel like her healing ability is Awakening imo.
It seemed that way to me too, but when I thought about it, how does her healing herself mean her DF applies to other objects/people?

Pehaps, i get a feeling that some paramecia users we have seen have used awakening, we just dont know m, and BM could be one of them, especially as she have soo many different powers.

Think eating her own soul, healing herself and creating that soul collecting things that are in WCI are part of her awakening.
We've definitely seen awakening on screen that's unconfirmed, especially Admirals.

I felt like her awakening was when she would take lifespan from herself to get bigger/stronger or heal or whatever else. Started draining her own life just when Kid and Law began to use their awakened abilities.

Kidd can attach magnetism on her, kinda whack if that turns out as her awakening but being that limited

Not saying it isn't, it's possible. It would just be lame.
I mean she CAN take other people's soul if they are scared. That's the whole point. But she's not going to suck the life of strong people. Narratively it doesn't make sene.