Character Discussion List of characters I hate but everyone likes

1. Zoro

Used to be my 4th favorite One Piece character, but he became an empty husk post timeskip with the personality of a plank of wood. For a character that only has fights going for him, you would expect he'd have cool fights but they are all boring and repetitive with ass pull powerups always midway through

2. Sanji

Simp

3. Law

Used to think he was cool now he's just pathetic, always complaining about the straw hats but never leaving them alone, none of them force him to tag along, but he just cant piss off. At least Kid makes his own moves unlike this lame ass character

4. Boa Hancock

Only popular because of her character design make her ugly like Big Mom and watch how quickly her simps lose interest in her

5. Carrot and Yamato

Same as Boa

6. Sabo

Boring Gary Sue character, also a Luffy dickrider instead of just being his own person

7. Corazon

I don't like his fans also very overated character

Luffy. He left me a feeling of a blessed child born in super rich and royal parents. This makes him be able to do whatever without consequence while having rewards.

This is actually fine. But the narrative trying to portray him as an underdog, whom everyone trying to root for, makes me wanna puke.

It's like rooting for a stubborn prince to be a king someday. I prefer to cheer for an ordinary person who accomplishes through determination and hardwork.

Last edited:
For me it is Nami, I still don't understand how she is one of the most popular characters. She is completely useless and is only used for fanservice purposes.

Also, Vivi. I never liked Vivi personality. The moment she told Luffy to bow down to the villagers in Drum Island annoyed me. Also, when she punched Luffy for no reason.

Also, I want to do the reverse question, "characters usually hated but I like". I actually like Shirahoshi.

Garp. Everyone and their mother considers him a fun, quirky character who’s worthy of pity because of the so called dilemma between duty and family. Except that his duty is to serve the power hungry, human trafficking world nobles, a duty he complains about, yet has done for decades. He also stood by and watched the government massacre pregnant women and children, knowing that these people died for nothing. No evidence that he tried to stop or dissuade them whatsoever. He is the most egregious example of bystander syndrome, happy to bitch about the hands that write his pay check, yet not willing to fight for leadership of the marines when a murderous zealot attempted to seize power.

1. Zoro

Used to be my 4th favorite One Piece character, but he became an empty husk post timeskip with the personality of a plank of wood. For a character that only has fights going for him, you would expect he'd have cool fights but they are all boring and repetitive with ass pull powerups always midway through

2. Sanji

Simp

3. Law

Used to think he was cool now he's just pathetic, always complaining about the straw hats but never leaving them alone, none of them force him to tag along, but he just cant piss off. At least Kid makes his own moves unlike this lame ass character

4. Boa Hancock

Only popular because of her character design make her ugly like Big Mom and watch how quickly her simps lose interest in her

5. Carrot and Yamato

Same as Boa

6. Sabo

Boring Gary Sue character, also a Luffy dickrider instead of just being his own person

7. Corazon

I don't like his fans also very overated character
Lmao. I respect your list :cheers:
For me it's Rebecca. Fucking useless character drawn for fanservice