Character Discussion List of characters I hate but everyone likes

1. Zoro

Used to be my 4th favorite One Piece character, but he became an empty husk post timeskip with the personality of a plank of wood. For a character that only has fights going for him, you would expect he'd have cool fights but they are all boring and repetitive with ass pull powerups always midway through

2. Sanji

Simp

3. Law

Used to think he was cool now he's just pathetic, always complaining about the straw hats but never leaving them alone, none of them force him to tag along, but he just cant piss off. At least Kid makes his own moves unlike this lame ass character

4. Boa Hancock

Only popular because of her character design make her ugly like Big Mom and watch how quickly her simps lose interest in her

5. Carrot and Yamato

Same as Boa

6. Sabo

Boring Gary Sue character, also a Luffy dickrider instead of just being his own person

7. Corazon

I don't like his fans also very overated character
Zolo useless cross and asspull

Hate is too harsh, but I don't like Hancock. She looks boring and I don't understand what makes her so special compared to other female characters. But it just has to be, because she ate the Love-Fruit. Still, I don't like her arrogant, overbearing personality. I wish Blackbeard would ram her face first into the ground.

I don't hate any single Character
Cuz every & each Character exist for a certain Purpose or Theme

For example Charloss is a very hated character but the guy was necessary for the Story
If it wasn't for him, we wouldn't have all those Arcs & New Plots we had near end of Pre-TS
So he fulfilled his Role & turned One Piece Story into what the Author intended it to become

I find it meaningless to hate Characters
Cuz if Oda removes all the Characters that you don't like then you wouldn't be reading One Piece anymore, it would be something else
I see it a little differently. Tama, for example, is a character to hate for me because she only existed for Plot Armor, since Oda didn't seem to see any other way for the Anti-Kaido Alliance to believably defeat his army. I also regard the fact of depriving opponents of their free will and letting them fight against their own comrades as morally reprehensible. There is no difference to Doflamingo's "Parasite".