Future Events Lock thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 chopper.

Zoro left chopper in charge of the live floor and entrusted him with the antidote. Choppers monster point can only last for three minutes but dozens of minutes have passed so far in onigashima. Queen will defeat chopper and zoro will want revenge.

2 king

King is an aerial fighter. He kicks. He has a sword. He uses fire based attacks. Oda is not gonna do all of that just for zoro to fight him. He always do fights that can showcase a character’s abilities. King can’t showcase his abilities to zoro unless Oda has to purposely nerf him for plot purposes( meaning make him a ground fighter)

3 Kawatsmu.

Zoro and Kawatsmu have been connected since ringo. Kawatsmu was imprisoned in udon by queen.

4. hiyori. Zoro has been connected to hiyori and toko. He’s had a plot line with her in wano and has been connected to her since

5. luffy was impriosned by queen. Luffy and zoro tried getting to the roof and guess who stopped them? Queen.

you see a trend here. everyone oda made zoro connect to in wano has a plot point to queen.

Oda decided to make all these characters connected to queen and zoro cut queens gun. A trend we see with queen is he also wants to get revenge. Zoro already cut his gun and embarrassed him in front of everyone.

The biggest proof of zoro vs queen is this panel.

Sanji will be fighting king. Look at Zoros line and sanjis line.

Are those all flying devil fruit users=King

Gotta get up=kaido.

Oda has already set up king and queens relationship to be like zoro and sanjis and has made it obvious what kings bounty will be.

Queen: 1.32 zoro:320

making 1.33 sanji: 330

that’s why zoro will fight queen

Sanji will fight king
Post automatically merged:

@Zoro D Goat

Last edited:
Kawatsmu.

Zoro and Kawatsmu have been connected since ringo. Kawatsmu was imprisoned in udon by queen.
Zoro don't give a fuck about Kawamatsu lmfao.
hiyori. Zoro has been connected to hiyori and toko. He’s had a plot line with her in wano and has been connected to her since
It makes more sense for Hiyori's simps Sanji and Queen to fight.
luffy was impriosned by queen. Luffy and zoro tried getting to the roof and guess who stopped them? Queen.
And he failed. Why is this relevant now?

Adding this to my already long list of LukeGrander incorrect predictions
I only got one thing wrong and it was a translation

It is annoying when people say I been wrong when I never been wrong besides one time so far
Post automatically merged:

You bastard don't go betting your account you have to honor our bet and change your avatar
I’m gonna be right anyways

You never learn your lesson do you, it won't be long before you ask Pantheos to close this thread again when it's proven wrong.
Queen has clear connection to the germa fights with biological weapons viruses and relies on his mechanical enhancements perfect to test out Sanji raid suit abilities. What forbids Sanji from protecting Chopper from Queen since he is in a much better state than Zoro right now, King would be even more nerfed if he doesn't use the meito he carries to fight against Sanji the guy almost chopped Marco in half how do you suppose Sanji deals with him

Status
Not open for further replies.