Island Loguetown

Without skipping a bit, Hakucha quickly reaches into her belt and pulls out a peanut. Deathly serious, she tosses the peanut to the Samurai. "I guess that's why you've been acting like you're about to pass out!"

Hakucha pauses for a moment and grabs her chin with her thumb and her index finger. "....But I guess you'll need more than that to satisfy your hunger. Skoll!"

With his free hand, Skoll reaches back into a pocket under his fur armor. Out from the Armor, Skoll pulls out a massive slice of grilled fish. The slice was over 25 feet long and 6 feet wide. Hakucha goes on: "This is grilled Sea King...It came from a smaller Salmon Sea King that we caught a few weeks ago."
Malcolm was quite perplexed by this new addition to the group. This individual was tiny, being only around 6 inches tall.

So this must be that small presence that was attached to Kyria. To make the acquaintance of such fascinating individuals all on the same day. What good fortune!

Malcolm decided to stay quiet while the conversation remained focused on Kyria's hunger, since he had nothing to contribute to a solution for the problem.
Hakucha chimes in. "I suppose we should introduce ourselves as well. My name is Captain Hakucha, of the Swan Pirates! The big guy is Skoll, my First Mate. We plan to take the Grand Line by Storm, and I will become the next Pirate King!"
Malcolm was utterly astonished at this declaration for numerous reasons, all of which contributed to a completely astounded expression overcoming his face.

She doth claim to be the Captain?! How? She doth be but a fraction of the strength of that colossus she just claimed to be her first mate! How on earth did that even come to be? Not only that but she desires to be the Pirate King? To take the throne of Gold Roger himself?!? Does she possess even the slightest inkling of what such an endeavor would entail?
Hakucha's words bring Skoll back to reality. He pushes both of the full Sake cups to Malcolm and Kyria. "It may be difficult to lift these, but the best drinks are earned!"

Skoll raises his drinking horn. "To the late Pirate King..May we all live such full lives..." Skoll leans back and begins chugging the entirety of the remaining mead.
Malcolm was broken out of his internal rant by Skoll. Malcolm shook his head slightly as if to clear his mind and chuckled in good humor at the antics of the boisterous giant.

Before he could reply in earnest however, Kyria spoke up...
"To the late Pirate King!" I echoed... Before I jumped into the cup itself. As I sank under the surface, I inhaled as much as possible. You could actually see the contents in the cup sink lower. I couldn't finish it, so I crawled out of the cup and jumped down to the ground.

Before, hunger, thirst and exhaustion had threatened to make me pass out. I was now safe from that.. Now another reason entierly threatened to make me pass out.
Malcolm raised an amused eyebrow at Kyria's rather unique method of drinking what could only described as a pond of mead. His good mood however was to be dampened by Kyria's next words.
I had something to get off my chest, and with the fire warming my belly, I felt ready to say it.
"Back during that war Malcolm.. You asked me why I fight"? "Wheather it was because I felt I had to or because I wanted to".
"The truth is.. I felt in the beginning.. That I had to".. I paused before I finished "but that changed in a sense.. There is a part of myself that want to.. But I'm also compelled to, if that makes any sense"? The problem with Kyria, with I.. Was that, there had been something slightly wrong with me since my father had been arrested all those years back. The encounter with the Celestial Dragon, and the knowlege that my father was dead, had increased that wrongness. Had put a scar on my soul that never really got looked after. And with the war in the Bloody Forrest.. Real cracks had started to appear in his psyche.. And now.. With every swing of my sword, every life taken... Slowly, oh so slowly, but surely.. Parts of my humanity were decaying.. And... At that moment, drunk.. I had one brief moment of absolute clarity in which I thought to myself.. How long can I go on..? Before I become a rabid homicidal dog that is a danger everyone.. Including myself?

Then the moment of clarity was gone. It dripped away with the blood that was still coming off me. I looked at the sea king meat. Grabbed another slice with one hand as I scratched my cheek with the other. Then I said "You know.. Its funny" I didn't wait for a response before I continued. "My mode of transportation to this island, was in a rowboat.. Because I crashed my ship earlier".. "I was worried I'd meet sea kings and perish at the beginning of my adventure, do you know how I dealt with that fear"?

I still didn't wait for a response before I said "I killed every single person I came across as I rowed towards this place. I hacked them into pieces and fed sea kings with them so my journey was safe"

Having said that.. I continued to eat.
Malcolm was deeply disturbed at this self revealed insight into Kyria's character. He knew not how to react nor even on what to say in light of all this.

Mine goodness Kyria. What foul manner of misfortune hath befallen thee? Thou were nothing like this when last we met. Lady Fate has not been kind to thee at all.

Deciding that with nothing good to say to Kyria, it was better to say nothing, Malcolm turned his attention back to Skoll.

"Mine apologies dear Skoll. Thou hath generously poured me a fine drink and I hath yet to even taste it."

Malcolm placed his staff down and used both hands, along his own impressive strength, to simply lift the great sake cup. Malcolm sipped at the edge of the cup, taking in great gulps of the golden liquid. Setting the cup down momentarily, Malcolm gave a contented hum before speaking to Skoll once more.

"The chance to taste a drink old enough to be mine own father is certainly most generous of thee."

Though he genuinely meant what he said, Malcolm's gusto was muted compared to earlier, the revelation of Kyria's change weighing on his mind.

Malcolm looked towards the platform once more, gazing at the holy ground where era's collided. Finding inspiration from the sight, Malcolm gripped the great cup with a single hand this time and thrusted his free hand into the air as a clenched fist.

"To the late Pirate King!"

With that important declaration made, Malcolm continued to hold his hand up in the air as he gulped the rest of the mead down, before finally finishing his great feat of alcohol tolerance with a clatter of an empty cup.

Last edited:
General Narration
" Speech " (will only include named NPC's for this)
' Thinking '
Action / Attacks Used
A string of events had begun and of all days it just happened to include those of the new era who are following the path leftover by the early trailblazers of the golden era. The tremors from the giant and strange appearances would catch the attention of the public who would phone up and come in hordes of these to the marines. The marines are the police governing force of the world. They would come in the panic for their own safety as some of those of the public ran away into the building fearing for their lives.

The commanding marines officers who held official rank that being, Commander Shimotsuki Mika, Commander Masaoka Tomomi and Captain Ginoza Nobuchika were present. However, a marine soldier was able to process the reports and pass it over to them.

" Ugh, to think pirates are still popping out like unwanted plants that grow out of nowhere " as the voice sounded a bit heavier than normal, this was none other than Commander M. Tomomi.

" Well to think Loguetown is the home of disheartening pirates and a tourists hot spot, it shouldn't be out the equation " a feminine voice spoke up revealing it to be Commander S. Mika.

" By the way, why are we here again and not making haste to capture them? " a calmer voice spoke revealing to be from Captain G. Nobuchika.

To which Commander S. Mika spoke up " We are here for your counselling session sir, you constantly say you'll do this and you never do. So that's why me and Tomomi-san are here to grab you here that's all. So just shut up and speak about your history of smoking "

' Jheeze, with what's going on she's really stubborn to see the end of this ain't she ' as he stared at the commander with a trickle of sweat trickling the side of his temple. He would cough ... " Well, I began smoking when I began being irritated by these party poopers " with him signalling with his index finger pointing at Mika and Tomomi.

" Though I'd like smoke at least three twenty boxes a day and have time for three cigars a day " he'd continue openly stating that.

Though as he would be upfront in front of strangers, it was unreal to have a marine commissioned rank informing them of his struggles of smoking.

Whereas counselling had begun, Mika and Tomomi would be alerted with their den den mushi's ringing continuously that they had to step out, purururu with their den den mushi's replicating the faces of the marine soldiers.

The two of them would gaze at each other in their own directions, " Sorry to cut this short but Captain we need to head back now and it's urgent "

The captain would finish up with a smile ' about time I get out of this mess. '

The links used on the names above is just for their appearances so i can use from the next post onwards.

@Admiral Lee Hung @Beerbottle @Owl Ki

Narration
Thoughts
“Dialogue”
Hakucha
Skoll
Bjorngarr
Celestial Dragon
Hati

Neither Skoll nor Hakucha missed a beat after Skoll’s toast. Skoll leans back and begins chugging all of the Mead in his Drinking Horn. The Mead burned like fire as it went down his throat, but Skoll showed no reaction as he swallowed it all. Hakucha takes one swig of the Mead in her cantina, but immediately stops and clenches every muscle in her face, shaking her head vigorously as the Mead sends flaming hot breath up through her windpipe. After quickly glancing in every direction to make sure no one was looking at her, she slowly and quietly pours the rest of her share out onto the ground beside her.

As Skoll finishes chugging his horn, he holds it into the sky and exhales with relief. “Ahhh...the days where I would raise my horn after a hard-fought battle...” Skoll’s blind eyes fixated on the Drinking Horn with a glimmer as he was struck by nostalgic emotions.

I wonder what all of you would have to say, if I could speak with you again...what old stories we could recall together...

"Back during that war Malcolm.. You asked me why I fight"? "Wheather it was because I felt I had to or because I wanted to".
The opening statement from Kyria would earn Hakucha’s quiet focus. Hakucha would sit down on the ground with her legs crossed.

Skoll’s brow would tighten in melancholy as the Mead brewed in his stomach. The nostalgic emotions he felt suddenly faded, replaced by memories of what came after the glory days of the Jotun. The mixing of emotions as well as the effects of the Mead would send him internally spiraling into an old memory...

Five Years Ago

The Sky was lit up with dark smoke. The setting sun did little to illuminate the sky, but the smoke was so thick that even at mid-day it may have appeared dark.

On the island below, mass carnage. A once proud city was now in ruin. Once regal buildings had been razed and crushed into splinters. Trees had been torn clean in half. Large fires were burning throughout the island, and mangled bloody masses of Marine corpses decorated the streets. Less than 12 hours ago, this had been a happy Civilian Island like any other.

Then the Jotun arrived.

Now, the island had been ruined and its population slaughtered. On a hilltop about two hundred meters from the ruined City, Skoll sits with his Battle Hammer resting on his shoulder. With his not-yet blinded eyes, he looks onto the obliterated human city, the Silhouettes of his fellow Jotun patrolled throughout the flames and wreckage. They were searching for survivors, and Skoll found himself secretly wishing that they would find none.

Skoll hears huge footsteps behind him, and he turns his head to see an approaching 70 Meter Colossus. His extremely massive frame contradicted his incredible 250 year age, and he was followed by a Massive Boar almost as large as he was. His name was Bjorngarr, and he was the Captain of the Vanguard Unit of the Jotun.

“Ay Skoll, did you find any glorious kills?” Bjorngarr asks.

Skoll turns and looks back towards the city ahead of him. “There is no glory to be found on an island like this one...no prize that the Allfathers would be proud of us for claiming.”

Bjorngarr reaches Skoll and rests the blade of his Battleaxe on the ground, resting his elbow on the tip of its hilt. He smiles jokingly: “Do I sense a hint of doubt in your voice? Don’t tell me you’re now doubting the Chieftain’s guidance?”

Skoll maintains his somber gaze on the city ahead. “This isn’t what the Allfathers would want...She could see that for herself, if...”

Bjorngarr adopts a more serious look. He steps over to Skoll and puts a hand on his shoulder. “She needs you now...perhaps more than she ever has.”

Skoll looks away from the city towards a hilltop mansion about 100 meters away. The Mansion had been smashed in at its center, and in front of it stood a 30 Meter Giantess.

Skoll stood up from the hill he rested on as Bjorngarr and his Boar walked towards the razed city. Skoll rests his hammer on the hilltop and walks over to where the Giantess was.

As Skoll approached her, her appearance became more clear. She was around 20 years younger than him, with huge black hair and warpaint on her face. Her expression was far more hardened than it was when Skoll had first met her. She was the Chieftain of the Jotun, and her eyes were filled with rage.

As Skoll approached her, he starts to hear some angry shouting from an unfamiliar voice.

“....Piece of Filth!!! Do you know how large a crime it is to lay your hands on me, a Celestial Dragon??!!! Does a monstrous savage like yourself understand the power that the Government wields???!!You’ve committed an unforgiveable crime against God Itself!!!”

As Skoll reaches the Giantess and pears over her shoulder, he sees that in her left hand, she was holding a small human dressed in a space suit. This human was the source of the screams. Skoll puts his left hand on the Giantess’ right shoulder. She turns her head to her right and makes eye contact with him. For a moment, Skoll recalls a time where her eyes glimmered with joy. After a moment, she turns back and looks at the Celestial Dragon in her hand.

“Could you even understand??!!! Could you even understand the power of the God???!!!! You’ve doomed yourself to a miserable existence!!! There will be nowhere that you can hide!!!” The Celestial Dragon starts slamming his left fist ineffectively on the Giantess’ right hand. After a few futile strikes, the Giantess grabs the Celestial Dragon’s fist with her right index finger and thumb. He looks up into her eyes, showing genuine fear for the first time.

“Hati....” Skoll says calmly, but without skipping a beat, the Giantess tears the Celestial Dragon’s arm clean off. The human begins screeching uncontrollably as blood spews forth from his shoulder socket. Skoll clenches his brow with concern. He lifts his hand from her shoulder. “Damn you!!!! The Government will wipe out your entire lineage!!!! You’ll never escape from the Admirals!!!!” The Celestial Dragon shrieks in pain.

With this, the Giantess’ eyes widen. She grabs his left leg with her thumb and index finger. The Celestial Dragon’s screams stop as he looks her in the eyes with fear.

“My lineage?” The Giantess repeats, her eyes widened and her voice quivering with rage.

Hakucha however, continued listening to Kyria’s words.

"The truth is.. I felt in the beginning.. That I had to".. I paused before I finished "but that changed in a sense.. There is a part of myself that want to.. But I'm also compelled to, if that makes any sense"? The problem with Kyria, with I.. Was that, there had been something slightly wrong with me since my father had been arrested all those years back. The encounter with the Celestial Dragon, and the knowlege that my father was dead, had increased that wrongness. Had put a scar on my soul that never really got looked after. And with the war in the Bloody Forrest.. Real cracks had started to appear in his psyche.. And now.. With every swing of my sword, every life taken... Slowly, oh so slowly, but surely.. Parts of my humanity were decaying.. And... At that moment, drunk.. I had one brief moment of absolute clarity in which I thought to myself.. How long can I go on..? Before I become a rabid homicidal dog that is a danger everyone.. Including myself?

Then the moment of clarity was gone. It dripped away with the blood that was still coming off me. I looked at the sea king meat. Grabbed another slice with one hand as I scratched my cheek with the other. Then I said "You know.. Its funny" I didn't wait for a response before I continued. "My mode of transportation to this island, was in a rowboat.. Because I crashed my ship earlier".. "I was worried I'd meet sea kings and perish at the beginning of my adventure, do you know how I dealt with that fear"?

I still didn't wait for a response before I said "I killed every single person I came across as I rowed towards this place. I hacked them into pieces and fed sea kings with them so my journey was safe"
At this point, Hakucha’s eyes had widened in abject fear.

He is...he is crazy...crazier than Skoll on his craziest day...is it truly safe for us to be associating with someone like this???

After a moment of silence, Hakucha addresses Kyria:

“Kyria. You don’t have to answer me, I guess, but...what is your ambition? What do you hope to get out of life?”

Meanwhile, Skoll was snapped out of his flashback as he heard his name:

"Mine apologies dear Skoll. Thou hath generously poured me a fine drink and I hath yet to even taste it."
Skoll’s previously somber look had turned into a very small smile.

"The chance to taste a drink old enough to be mine own father is certainly most generous of thee."
Skoll’s smile widens as Malcolm downs the entire Sake cup. “Tai yaaaa...this Mead was given to me when I had completed a ‘rite of passage’ of sorts...at a time where I spent decades trying to prove myself as a man, and had finally succeeded...I can’t think of a better place than the center of a new era’s birth to finally indulge in it.”

Skoll’s white eyes turn to the Pirate King’s execution stand. “May this bode good fortune upon us all, no matter what paths we may take next.”

Last edited:
"Npc talking"
Thinking
"Speaking"
Narration/actions

For a few moments, I could have sworn it was silent enough to hear a pin drop to the ground. At this point, I was almost completely gone, my sense of reason barely keeping itself together. I had gotten food, but the wariness of my journey to this town had taken a heavy toll on my mind. What I needed sorely was rest.

Then Hakucha said something. Looking at her as she spoke, even I could see fear and revultion at what I had said. I simply did not understand why. I was right to kill them wasn't I? Yes, even that father and his two daughters looked like they planned something, I had to remove the threat.
“Kyria. You don’t have to answer me, I guess, but...what is your ambition? What do you hope to get out of life?”
.. I pondered that only for a second. Because, even in my addled state, there was one thing I would not, could not forget. It was an ambition, but it was also my purpose, the only reason I would drag my body and soul into hell. Though, as I opened my mouth to speak, Malcolm said:
.. I closed my mouth, there was no reason to comment Malcolm's words. Skoll however smiled as Malcolm continued:
Malcolm looked somewhat muted compared to what I was used to seeing from him. But I did not care to comment on it.
Perhaps he's tired?.

With another cheers to the late Pirate King Malcolm downed the contents into his stomach. Skoll seemed to be in a good mood as he said:
“Tai yaaaa...this Mead was given to me when I had completed a ‘rite of passage’ of sorts...at a time where I spent decades trying to prove myself as a man, and had finally succeeded...I can’t think of a better place than the center of a new era’s birth to finally indulge in it.”
Then he turned his blind sight upon the execution stand again:
“May this bode good fortune upon us all, no matter what paths we may take next.”
Feeling like this last statement fit with what I wanted to say to Hakucha, I turned my gaze to her.. My eyes started out somber, but as I spoke, malevolence and anger coursed through me: "... I want to be powerful enough to kill every single celestial dragon.. And I don't care if the world burns because of it".

Malcolm stayed silent as he contemplated all that he had heard during this extraordinary gathering of unusual individuals.

So, Lady Fate hath brought me before one that seeks to slay every Celestial Dragon in the world...
Feeling like this last statement fit with what I wanted to say to Hakucha, I turned my gaze to her.. My eyes started out somber, but as I spoke, malevolence and anger coursed through me: "... I want to be powerful enough to kill every single celestial dragon.. And I don't care if the world burns because of it".
and one that seeks to claim the still empty throne of the King of Pirates, the throne that those Nobles who claim divinity fear the most.
Hakucha chimes in. "I suppose we should introduce ourselves as well. My name is Captain Hakucha, of the Swan Pirates! The big guy is Skoll, my First Mate. We plan to take the Grand Line by Storm, and I will become the next Pirate King!"
Where does that leave mineself? For I have no personal stake in such matters. All that I seek is...

It was at this point that a moment of clarity washed over Malcolm's mind, his thoughts like water that ceased to ripple and had become clear once more.

Malcolm looked towards the sky, his aged face peering beyond the heavens, as if gazing at a whimsical spectre that only he could see,

I see... So this is the grand tapestry that thou hast expertly woven, o' Master Mistress of Fortune?

Malcolm thought back to what Skoll had just jovially declared.
Skoll’s white eyes turn to the Pirate King’s execution stand. “May this bode good fortune upon us all, no matter what paths we may take next.”
"Twas a fine heartfelt sentiment that thou just made, mine dear Skoll. However, I believe it is not where our paths take us but rather where our path takes us."

Malcolm's voice had serious tone to it, one that when combined with his deep, rich voice, seeped a captivating aura.

"I request that each of thee listen to what I hath to say, for I believe that a moment of great importance has come before each of us present.

It matters not whether any of thee believe in divinity, destiny, fate or simply in coincidence. It matters only that each of thee understands the importance of what is before us."

Pausing for a moment to gather his thoughts, Malcolm continued.

"Kyria, thou seeketh vengeance upon the Celestial Dragons, to wipe out their existence entirely. However, to get to a point where the tip of thine blade can reach the throat of even a single Noble, thou must shatter the 'Order' upon which they have imposed upon this world.

For it is with this 'Order' that they can exert their power to it's fullest extent. They can demand tribute from civilians across the globe, command all the armies and resources of the nations of the World Government and determine who shall lead their cadre of global enforces in the Marines.

There is little that can challenge their vice like grip on this 'Order' of theirs..."

Malcolm allowed his words to sink in before continuing once more.

"Very little indeed, except for a solitary throne which currently lies empty. A throne whose last King struck fear into the hearts of the Celestial Dragons and whose mere words held enough power to weaken the 'Order' of the world to this very day. A throne that the most ambitious Hakucha has just openly expressed her desire to claim."

Turning his head to the aforementioned dwarf, Malcolm fixed her with a cold gaze

"Hakucha, the path thou seeks is one that would threaten the very balance of this world. Should that balance be undone then the 'Order' that the Celestial Dragons so depend on will be broken, just as it was during the reign of Roger. The Celestial Dragons would fear the rise of a second Pirate King, especially a non-human one, more than anything else and if a second Pirate King is crowned..."

Malcolm now turned his gaze towards Kyria.

"It is then that the Celestial Dragons will be at their most vulnerable."

Leaning back, Malcolm looked once more towards the sky.

"As for mineself, I am but a soldier of fortune, a foe seeker. I chase after the path that leads to the greatest of adventures, all for the sake of mine own entertainment..... and now before me, are two individuals who each seek differing yet intertwined goals that would lead to the entirety of the world to become their bitter enemy. What adventure could possibly be more entertaining than that?"

Returning his eyes to the earth around him, Malcolm looked to all those gathered here once more.

"Events have brought us here together. Now, we must decide on how to act on this opportunity that has been presented before each of us. The first one of us that must make an initial decision..."

Malcolm turned to the dwarf of the group once more.

"Is you Hakucha. After all, Kyria and I cannot choose to join thine crew if thou hath not invited us. What say thee, o' bold Hakucha?"

Malcolm patiently waited for her reply.

@Admiral Lee Hung @Beerbottle @Dream

Captain Nobuchika would ponder the implications of just leaving the counseling sessions so would take a moment to think of a good excuse. Just for the captain if he normally goes for something he tends to go all in or nothing. So for this scenario, he'd think ' What's a good reason to get out of this? ... Though I can't use the same old excuse for this. ' with his resting his index finger under his chin scratching it a little.

Both commanders, Mika and Tomomi just stared in disbelief with Mika looking at him like ' What the f- ... is he doing? ' as Tomomi just rolls his eyes and turns his back and is on his way out though before he leaves " I am going ahead to ward those pirates off " nodding at Mika's direction who just momentarily turned around and told him " Stay safe Tomomi san "

Tomomi had made his way heading outside with some marine soldiers stationed outside who just arrived as without their commander they were simply just sacrificial lamb waiting to be put on the grill. Headless chickens with no direction were all they could be without their commanding officer.

Mika who would be frustrated walked in and grabbed the captain from the scruff of his neck " F--- this and let's go already! " with the captain who was just hanging out there sighing with him replying " Okay let's go so contact Tomomi to hold back and wait for us " with Mika creating a smile " Okay sir "

The marines all stood outside the building with the captain running at the front with the commanders right behind him as the soldiers on their tail. News had gotten around to the base and some members of the public the marines were on their way.

Narrative
Thoughts
“Dialogue”
Hakucha
Skoll
Mysterious Figure

Upon hearing this, Skoll’s white gaze lifted from the execution stand and fixated on Kyria. The look on his face was one of intense thought, his brow tightened in concentration. Kyria’s words once again echoed in Skoll’s mind, but for a moment it seemed to him that Kyria’s voice was entirely different.

Is it just mere coincidence? That I would so soon hear such a sentiment, after....

Skoll looks up towards the heavens.

Is this your way of beginning my next Trial? Is this the time for me to redeem myself, in your eyes? If I do this....will you allow me to reunite with Aeda, as you yourself already have?

Hakucha holds Kyria’s gaze the entire time he speaks. Her eyes were wide and her brow was clenched. A bead of sweat pours down the back of her neck, but she shows no outward fear of Kyria’s words.

Is he insane?! There’s no way any one person could...no, it’s just not possible!!

Hakucha turns to her right and fixated on the execution stand. As she stares at it for a moment, she feels two sharp stinging sensations in her chest. She imagined the sensation was like what Roger must have felt when he was killed.

Not even the Pirate King himself could...

"Twas a fine heartfelt sentiment that thou just made, mine dear Skoll. However, I believe it is not where our paths take us but rather where our path takes us."
Both Hakucha and Skoll’s train of thought is broken by Malcolm’s words, and both of them look to Malcolm as he speaks.

"I request that each of thee listen to what I hath to say, for I believe that a moment of great importance has come before each of us present.

It matters not whether any of thee believe in divinity, destiny, fate or simply in coincidence. It matters only that each of thee understands the importance of what is before us."

Pausing for a moment to gather his thoughts, Malcolm continued.

"Kyria, thou seeketh vengeance upon the Celestial Dragons, to wipe out their existence entirely. However, to get to a point where the tip of thine blade can reach the throat of even a single Noble, thou must shatter the 'Order' upon which they have imposed upon this world.

For it is with this 'Order' that they can exert their power to it's fullest extent. They can demand tribute from civilians across the globe, command all the armies and resources of the nations of the World Government and determine who shall lead their cadre of global enforces in the Marines.

There is little that can challenge their vice like grip on this 'Order' of theirs..."

Malcolm allowed his words to sink in before continuing once more.

"Very little indeed, except for a solitary throne which currently lies empty. A throne whose last King struck fear into the hearts of the Celestial Dragons and whose mere words held enough power to weaken the 'Order' of the world to this very day. A throne that the most ambitious Hakucha has just openly expressed her desire to claim."
Hakucha’s heart skips a beat. She looks back at Roger’s execution stand.

There’s...is this what is truly means...to be the Pirate King??

Her gaze snaps back to Malcolm when she hears her name:

Turning his head to the aforementioned dwarf, Malcolm fixed her with a cold gaze

"Hakucha, the path thou seeks is one that would threaten the very balance of this world. Should that balance be undone then the 'Order' that the Celestial Dragons so depend on will be broken, just as it was during the reign of Roger. The Celestial Dragons would fear the rise of a second Pirate King, especially a non-human one, more than anything else and if a second Pirate King is crowned..."

Malcolm now turned his gaze towards Kyria.

Leaning back, Malcolm looked once more towards the sky.

"As for mineself, I am but a soldier of fortune, a foe seeker. I chase after the path that leads to the greatest of adventures, all for the sake of mine own entertainment..... and now before me, are two individuals who each seek differing yet intertwined goals that would lead to the entirety of the world to become their bitter enemy. What adventure could possibly be more entertaining than that?"

Returning his eyes to the earth around him, Malcolm looked to all those gathered here once more.

"Events have brought us here together. Now, we must decide on how to act on this opportunity that has been presented before each of us. The first one of us that must make an initial decision..."

"Is you Hakucha. After all, Kyria and I cannot choose to join thine crew if thou hath not invited us. What say thee, o' bold Hakucha?"
As Malcolm finishes his speech, Skoll’s eyes had widened with intensity. He looks up towards the sky again.

It can’t be a coincidence...

After a moment of reflection, Skoll’s giant voice booms into the sky:

“Tai ya ha ha ha!!!! A fine sentiment indeed!!”

Skoll now fixates his gaze on Hakucha.

“Captain, Malcolm speaks words of great wisdom. The All-Fathers have lead us to this place, this is no chance meeting. All that remains is your command.”

Hakucha’s heart was racing, and she was now visibly sweating. She turns and looks at Roger’s execution stand as her breathing quickens.

What does he expect of me??!! What do any of them expect of me??!! “Shattering Order”?! “The Celestial Dragons”?! “Roger’s Reign”?! I don’t want any of that!! The only thing I’ve ever wanted is...

Hakucha flashes back to a time before she was even 3 inches tall. Running along the shore of her home island, the waves crashing into the sand and the wind blowing through her hair. It had almost been like a dream, when that massive Galleon adorned with golden sails and a Black Flag appeared out of thin air in the ocean just feet away from her. She fell back in shock, and watched as a well-dressed figure stood aboard the bow, the Sun beaming down behind him causing his silhouette to be mostly be shadowed, the wind blowing his loose regal clothing elegantly.

Before Hakucha could even process what her young mind was even looking at, the figure appeared on the shore before her, a well-dressed gentlemen with clean black hair, garbed in Noble attire.

“Hello there, little one...how far from home have you strayed?”

Hakucha’s heart skips another beat as a fiery sensation engulfs her chest. Her brow clenches and both of her fists clenched tightly.

No....This is exactly what I’ve been chasing...I’ve always been searching for my own greatness, since that day...Since I met you, and you showed me just how small my world was, and how much I could attain!!

Hakucha looks down to her cutlass attached to her waist. The fiery sensation spreads from her chest up through her neck as every hair on her body stands up.

Now is the time!!!

Hakucha grabs her cutlass and pulls it from its sheathe with a loud metallic ringing. She points it straight at Roger’s execution stand. Her voice suddenly became uncharacteristically fierce, as if a kitten had suddenly grown the roar of a Lion. She shouts:

“Your throne is mine!!!”

Skoll’s smile widens at this, bearing his giant teeth. The voice that Hakucha shouted in was indistinguishable from a voice he had known long ago.

There you are....

Hakucha points her sword straight up into the sky without breaking her gaze off of Roger’s execution stand.

“KYRIA!! MALCOLM!! LEND ME YOUR STRENGTH!! JOIN MY CREW!!!”

@Dream

"Npc talking"
Thinking
"Speaking"
Narration/actions

Silence reigned as my wish rang out through the air. They were all quiet for a few moments, each of us quitetly contemplating. It was Malcolm that broke the stillness of the moment:

I was puzzled by that statement, my addled mind did not comprehend him what's the difference? There was but a moments pause before he continued however:

My brow furrowed once more.. He doesn't understand me, doesn't understand the depths I'll sink to, the resolve I have. His words are true, but he doesn't understand that I already know this order needs to be shattered. After another pause Malcolm continued again:

True enough, a Pirate King would once again weaken the hold the government and Celestial Dragons have on this world.
Malcolm turned his gaze upon me:
... True, but I don't agree with it at the same time.. If Hakucha is going to have even a sliver of a chance to survive, the Dragons got to go as quickly as possible.. And.. I don't know how long I've got, I'm already tired.. Its the start of my adventure, and I'm tired, how pathetic of me. With such negative thoughts I watched Malcolm as he leaned back and looked at the sky as he spoke once more:
I smiled at that he's strong enough and stable enough, he'll be an asset to me no matter how I look at it. The true depths of my own insanity was not truly known to myself.. Some brief moments of clarity did happen though, moments when I could see the unstability myself. Sadly it never lasted. Though right now, the food and the drink, even though the drink was alcohol and wouldn't be as beneficial to me as a giant cup of fresh water.. Still slowly helped, it wasn't a true remedy to my problem, it was but a pretty plaster that helped keep me on my feet at the moment. Malcolm wasn't finished though:

Malcolm patiently waited for her reply.
My smile widened even more, I was pleased with this, Malcolm had just done me a huge favor. He had laid it all out on the table, and he'd requested on my behalf as well, to join Hakucha's crew. I turned my gaze to the tiny woman, waiting for her reaction and possibly a reply.

Skoll was the first to speak however:
“Tai ya ha ha ha!!!! A fine sentiment indeed!!”
His blind gaze also turned to his captain:
“Captain, Malcolm speaks words of great wisdom. The All-Fathers have lead us to this place, this is no chance meeting. All that remains is your command.”
Hakucha was visibly sweating now, she seemed gripped in a moment of indecision.. A momentous struggle going on within her.
Come on now.. Do it, speak the words, lets shatter this world together.. Lets all bathe in the blood and glory and misery.
Then.. A very notecable change came over her.. Her decision made, her form glorious as she pulled out her weapon and pointed it at the execution stand as she roared:
“Your throne is mine!!!”
Hakucha points her sword straight up into the sky without breaking her gaze off of Roger’s execution stand.

There it is!!!! She said it.. Its done!! My elation probably couldn't be descrbed with mere words.. My body started to tremble, adrenaline flooding my system once more as I cackled long and hard. I went and picked up the my sword and hat that had been left on the ground. Holding the sword in my right and the hat in my left I fixed Hakucha with my mad gaze.

"Its been said! The deal has been struck!".

I felt more needed to be said, I glanced at Malcolm before looking back to Hakucha and continued to speak:

"I wouldn't initially thought you had it in you.. From what you said before and Skoll's mild reprimand earlier. But I feel better about you now, you might have the determination to see this through!"

The last three words were shouted by me, then I cackled a little again before I continued:

"You might find me patronising for saying this, but it needs to be said so you guys understand my resolve.. Hakucha, you're still too weak in might.. But us your companions will make up for that.." I turned my back to her for dramatic effect as I continued, my voice becoming a little gravelly:

"Watch my back as I unmake this world, unravel the hold that grips it.. I might not survive to see you crowned king.. But watch me as I weather the storm!"

I looked back over my shoulder put the hat on my head as I said:

"I look forward until you're mighty enough, I look forward to gazing at your back as you blaze the trail for us, I look forward to feeling the same admiration for you as I did when you broke your chains just now".

With my declaration made, I fell silent once more.

Hakucha looks down to her cutlass attached to her waist. The fiery sensation spreads from her chest up through her neck as every hair on her body stands up.

Now is the time!!!

Hakucha grabs her cutlass and pulls it from its sheathe with a loud metallic ringing. She points it straight at Roger’s execution stand. Her voice suddenly became uncharacteristically fierce, as if a kitten had suddenly grown the roar of a Lion. She shouts:

“Your throne is mine!!!”

Malcolm grinned heartily at the fierce declaration, at the passion held within the voice that had been mostly quiet up until now.

I admit Hakucha, I was somewhat concerned that thou might have been some slacker that relied entirely upon thine subordinates but there is no mistaking such fiery passion as that. Thou art someone that will gladly put their life on the line to achieve thine goal.
My body started to tremble, adrenaline flooding my system once more as I cackled long and hard. I went and picked up the my sword and hat that had been left on the ground. Holding the sword in my right and the hat in my left I fixed Hakucha with my mad gaze.

I felt more needed to be said, I glanced at Malcolm before looking back to Hakucha and continued to speak:

"I wouldn't initially thought you had it in you.. From what you said before and Skoll's mild reprimand earlier. But I feel better about you now, you might have the determination to see this through!"

The last three words were shouted by me, then I cackled a little again before I continued:

"You might find me patronising for saying this, but it needs to be said so you guys understand my resolve.. Hakucha, you're still too weak in might.. But us your companions will make up for that.." I turned my back to her for dramatic effect as I continued, my voice becoming a little gravelly:

"Watch my back as I unmake this world, unravel the hold that grips it.. I might not survive to see you crowned king.. But watch me as I weather the storm!"

"I look forward until you're mighty enough, I look forward to gazing at your back as you blaze the trail for us, I look forward to feeling the same admiration for you as I did when you broke your chains just now".

Malcolm's grin grew wider still at Kyria's declaration, at the sight of Lady Fate's threads coming together to create this truly unforgettable moment before his very own eyes.

"Hohhohhoh, hearing the flaming passion of youthful ones doth make my old blood stir."

Malcolm rose to his feet and turned to Hakucha. With his right hand, he reached under his cloak and pulled out an ornate scimitar.
With the blade facing outwards, Malcolm kneeled on one knee, his staff in his left hand, his sword on his right, both supporting his body.

"O fierce Hakucha, for as long as thou brings this old soldier of fortune to glorious adventure then I shall pledge mine might to thee. I shall not leave thine side until thou art crowned a King or until I perish. Whichever comes first, o' Captain."

With his pledge of loyalty declared, Malcolm waited for Hakucha's reaction

@Dream

The clouds above would turn grey and darken with sounds of rumbles stirring in the skies that could be felt down below on ground level. As the rumbles began with trickles of rain pouring reminiscent of an age gone by and an age to come. This was a typical pirate make-believe telltale that they tell little children either in the method of a story or a song.

The marines would have little knowledge on the matter but since Smoker had long since left the new marines stationed there were oblivious to the matter.

Captain Ginoza would look up and stare at the skies as the rain began to fall, " You guys hurry up or we'll have to suffer a shit load of paperwork over this " the sense of urgency was within his tone as the marines nodded and began to dart towards the scaffold of where Roger was executed. They were only a few blocks away and were able to get there in time coming to see a few peculiar folks before their eyes.

Ginoza would reach down to his pocket and taking out a cigarette with him grabbing a light trying to light his cigarette. " Captain, are you trying to smoke when you just came back from that counseling session? " with Commander Mika forming a fist and popping right behind him to sock him one. " Can you guys can that nonsense and try not escalating the matter that is before us "

Tomomi would walk ahead with Mika and Captain Ginoza looking in his direction ' He's trying to act cool, huh? ... He's not wrong but he's trying to act '

Ginoza would walk ahead " Just look what we have here, we have a giant .. " with him looking upwards at the giant then turning his attention to the small one " ... I assume a dwarf or some pixie ... and then there are two others. "

Commander Mika and Tomomi would walk behind him, Tomomi would swing his jacket behind him as it rests on his shoulders with his hand forming a fist revealing his cybernetic arm with Mika taking her gun out.

@Admiral Lee Hung @Owl Ki @Beerbottle

Narrative
Thoughts
"Dialogue"
Hakucha
Skoll

The clouds above would turn grey and darken with sounds of rumbles stirring in the skies that could be felt down below on ground level. As the rumbles began with trickles of rain pouring reminiscent of an age gone by and an age to come. This was a typical pirate make-believe telltale that they tell little children either in the method of a story or a song.
The sound of the Thunder made Skoll's heart rate increase. It's loud boom reverberated through his entire body and made all of his hairs stand up on end.

There are no coincidences...The Jotun don't believe in such things. You've made your intentions very clear to me, Hati...Very well. Watch closely, as I will rejoin you and Aeda soon.

Skoll listens intently as Kyria and Malcolm respond to Hakucha's request.

"Hohhohhoh, hearing the flaming passion of youthful ones doth make my old blood stir."

Malcolm rose to his feet and turned to Hakucha. With his right hand, he reached under his cloak and pulled out an ornate scimitar.
With the blade facing outwards, Malcolm kneeled on one knee, his staff in his left hand, his sword on his right, both supporting his body.

"O fierce Hakucha, for as long as thou brings this old soldier of fortune to glorious adventure then I shall pledge mine might to thee. I shall not leave thine side until thou art crowned a King or until I perish. Whichever comes first, o' Captain."

Hakucha stood with her sword still drawn. For a moment, her hand trembled just a bit as she realized the gravity of what was happening, but she quickly tightened her grip on her sword to overpower her trembling.

"Kyria and Malcolm..I hereby declare you both as Swan Pirates!! The third and fourth members to join our crew!! Kyria, as the future Pirate King, I promise that you have joined the right crew, we will declare War not just on the Celestial Dragons, but on the Government and the Yonko as a whole!"

At this, Hakucha's heart skips a beat, but she swallows the fear in her chest.

We aren't playing games anymore...Our destination is the Grand Line, and the center of the world!

She turns to Malcolm.

"And Malcolm, I promise as your captain, to lead you to even more glory and adventure than you can handle! From this moment forward, we make for the Grand Line!!"

Hakucha's words were suddenly interrupted by an unfamiliar voice:

Ginoza would walk ahead " Just look what we have here, we have a giant .. " with him looking upwards at the giant then turning his attention to the small one " ... I assume a dwarf or some pixie ... and then there are two others. "
Upon hearing this voice, Skoll activates his observation Haki to discover that their newly strengthened Pirate crew had been competely surrounded by humans stronger than the Civilians he had sensed earlier. He also sensed three strong presences entering the plaza.

Ah...Marines then?? I suppose we couldn't have stayed as low-profile as the Captain would've liked..

Hakucha turns and looks to see the approaching figure. Her jaw drops as she sees the man approaching alongside two others behind him.

Commander Mika and Tomomi would walk behind him, Tomomi would swing his jacket behind him as it rests on his shoulders with his hand forming a fist revealing his cybernetic arm with Mika taking her gun out.
No way!! The Marines?! This isn't good...it's too early for us to be picking these kinds of fights!!

Hakucha sheathes her cutlass and rapidly jumps onto Skoll's knee, and then his shoulder, and then up into the hair right behind his left ear.

"Skoll," She whispers. "Marines-This isn't good!"

"Aye," Skoll responds loud enough for everyone in the Plaza to hear. "I left my hammer with the ship..."

"Listen to me!!" Hakucha starts slamming her fist into his ear and now whispers aggressively. "This isn't the time to be joking around like that! Captain's orders! We are escaping, we aren't hear to fight Marines!"

"Ah, as you wish," Skoll responds audibly again. Hakucha jumps down from Skoll's hair as Skoll's white eyes hone in on the strongest Marine presence in the courtyard. His giant voice now booms intensely directly at who Skoll assumed was the leader of this Marine group.

"Ahoy, Marines. We aren't here to cause trouble. We just came to pay our respects."

Hakucha lands on the ground in front of Skoll and runs over to where Malcolm and Kyria were. She hides behind Malcolm as she whispers loudly to both he and Kyria.

"Listen to me now! We will obtain all the glory and adventure that both of you are looking for. But Loguetown is no place for us get caught up in! The Grand Line is where the real adventure awaits! So here is my first order as your Captain: Jump onto Skoll's shoulders, and hold on tight!!"

Skoll addresses the Marine Captain once again.

"So, what say you? Allow us to be on our way, and we won't cause any more trouble."

"Npc talking"
Thinking
"Speaking"
Narration/actions

With Malcolm's pledge ringing in the darkening air, I was happy. Truly happy, for now my wish seemed so much more within my grasp. I looked to Hakucha to see her reaction:
"Kyria and Malcolm..I hereby declare you both as Swan Pirates!! The third and fourth members to join our crew!! Kyria, as the future Pirate King, I promise that you have joined the right crew, we will declare War not just on the Celestial Dragons, but on the Government and the Yonko as a whole!"

We aren't playing games anymore...Our destination is the Grand Line, and the center of the world!

She turns to Malcolm.

"And Malcolm, I promise as your captain, to lead you to even more glory and adventure than you can handle! From this moment forward, we make for the Grand Line!!"
Her declaration made my blood boil, my limbs shake and my bloodlust soar. Its happening.

Just then, a voice caught me unaware:

... My observation haki activated instantly, giving me a rough idea of the newcomers as rain started to pelt down upon me.

Marines?... We should get away before they try to kill us... We should try and get away before they try to harm the captain.. We should attack them before they attack us... We should kill them before they attack us.. They just need to die.

I had tried so hard to think rationally.. It had almost worked.. But my insanity was not to be denied this stormy day. All I wanted was to be let loose.. Hakucha however had other ideas:

"Aye," Skoll responds loud enough for everyone in the Plaza to hear. "I left my hammer with the ship..."

"Listen to me!!" Hakucha starts slamming her fist into his ear and now whispers aggressively. "This isn't the time to be joking around like that! Captain's orders! We are escaping, we aren't hear to fight Marines!"
I growled... I couldn't believe what I was hearing.. Did she learn nothing after all?
"Ah, as you wish," Skoll responds audibly again. Hakucha jumps down from Skoll's hair as Skoll's white eyes hone in on the strongest Marine presence in the courtyard. His giant voice now booms intensely directly at who Skoll assumed was the leader of this Marine group.

"Ahoy, Marines. We aren't here to cause trouble. We just came to pay our respects."

Hakucha lands on the ground in front of Skoll and runs over to where Malcolm and Kyria were. She hides behind Malcolm as she whispers loudly to both he and Kyria.

"Listen to me now! We will obtain all the glory and adventure that both of you are looking for. But Loguetown is no place for us get caught up in! The Grand Line is where the real adventure awaits! So here is my first order as your Captain: Jump onto Skoll's shoulders, and hold on tight!!"

"So, what say you? Allow us to be on our way, and we won't cause any more trouble."
I was in such disbelief... What utter nonsense.. No.. No way, there's blood that needs to be spilled here.. For her own good, she needs to see this.

My decision made I tightened my grip on my sword as I told Hakucha:

".. We're going to remake the world right? We're going to shatter the chains the World Government has on this world right?... And you say we're not here to fight the marines? That we have adventure waiting in the Grandline? ... How can you stumble so completely at the start of our journey together? I'm disappointed.. Captain".

The last word was said in a tone of voice so cold one wouldn't be surprised if frost started to gather in the air.

"Just watch my damn back, watch the resolve you will need to walk this inevitable road of carnage and sorrow.. Future Pirate King..".

I looked forward the Marines.. There were quite a lot of them, but my Observation Haki picked up only three individuals worth paying attention to.. One younger male and female, and one older gentleman.. The young man was the most dangerous. Though he's not quite our match.. It would have been difficult though.. So what?. I proceed to hold my sword horizontally above my right shoulder.. I had equal power in both arms.. But I still favored my right for some reason.

Then.. I started to draw in power.. It was more draining than it should have been, I was very close to collapse.. But as I drew on my strength, my sword started to change.. Its blade started to turn black, power radiating off it already, but I wasn't finished.. The black blade started to take on a pattern, then color started to appear on it.. It was a slightly different colour than usual.. The blood stains that were already on the sword almost seemed to mix with the reddish light that were now coming from it. Turning the light crimson.. I had no time to admire or truly notice it as things stood however.

I looked towards where there seemed to be the most Marines at once.. My left arm gripped my right one for stability.. Then I started to let loose.. My arm started a circular swing, that instantly started to distort the air.. A blade of wind forming with my motions. Then it was loose, spirralling through the air almost like it was alive.

-Sanbyakurokuju Pound Ho: The user delivers a stronger version of his 36 Pound Cannon, which is presumably 10 times stronger than the original. (51 Mastery, 41 Strength) Destructive Potency Rank: B

Flame Hardening (Kouka)
Requirements:
Armament Haki Mastery 41 or above
41-99 Mastery: Destructive potency: B

Kyria's strength: Strength: 51 + 10 = 61 Small Building Level

With Attack with Destructive Potency Rank: B
And Flame Hardening Kouka which also gives Destructive Potency: B

That should put my attack on
120: 8. City Level

Unless I'm mistaken.
I wanted to watch the carnage that I hoped would unfold.. However.. This last attack had used my last reserves.. I had pushed my body too far. My vision started to go dark at the edges.. The world lost all color, it was only a gray fog, with vague shapes of buildings in the distance.. The only sound I could hear were my own heartbeat..

There was no real time to think, but I managed to say one thing as my body collapsed face down: "Shit.."

Then everything went black, and I was awake no more.

Last edited:
Hakucha stood with her sword still drawn. For a moment, her hand trembled just a bit as she realized the gravity of what was happening, but she quickly tightened her grip on her sword to overpower her trembling.

She turns to Malcolm.

As Malcolm slowly stood up again, he smiled softly as Hakucha made her declarations and promises to him and Kyria.

Time will tell for certain if you will stay true to thine word but I have faith that thou will do so.

However, events would soon unfold that would dampen the spirit of the moment.
Narrative
Thoughts
"Dialogue"
Hakucha
Skoll

The sound of the Thunder made Skoll's heart rate increase. It's loud boom reverberated through his entire body and made all of his hairs stand up on end.

There are no coincidences...The Jotun don't believe in such things. You've made your intentions very clear to me, Hati...Very well. Watch closely, as I will rejoin you and Aeda soon.

Skoll listens intently as Kyria and Malcolm respond to Hakucha's request.

She turns to Malcolm.

Hakucha's words were suddenly interrupted by an unfamiliar voice:

Upon hearing this voice, Skoll activates his observation Haki to discover that their newly strengthened Pirate crew had been competely surrounded by humans stronger than the Civilians he had sensed earlier. He also sensed three strong presences entering the plaza.

Ah...Marines then?? I suppose we couldn't have stayed as low-profile as the Captain would've liked..

Hakucha turns and looks to see the approaching figure. Her jaw drops as she sees the man approaching alongside two others behind him.

No way!! The Marines?! This isn't good...it's too early for us to be picking these kinds of fights!!

Hakucha sheathes her cutlass and rapidly jumps onto Skoll's knee, and then his shoulder, and then up into the hair right behind his left ear.

Marines, hmm? They hath arrived quite late considering the ruckus that Skoll made. They do not appear to be that strong a group either. Only one of them has a noteworthy aura.

These Marines hath yet to act aggressively and there is no honor or glory in crushing metaphorical ants. This would truly be a pointless battle.

Before he could respond to his Captain however, Kyria had made a move.
"Npc talking"
Thinking
"Speaking"
Narration/actions

With Malcolm's pledge ringing in the darkening air, I was happy. Truly happy, for now my wish seemed so much more within my grasp. I looked to Hakucha to see her reaction:

Her declaration made my blood boil, my limbs shake and my bloodlust soar. Its happening.

Just then, a voice caught me unaware:

... My observation haki activated instantly, giving me a rough idea of the newcomers as rain started to pelt down upon me.

Marines?... We should get away before they try to kill us... We should try and get away before they try to harm the captain.. We should attack them before they attack us... We should kill them before they attack us.. They just need to die.

I had tried so hard to think rationally.. It had almost worked.. But my insanity was not to be denied this stormy day. All I wanted was to be let loose.. Hakucha however had other ideas:

I growled... I couldn't believe what I was hearing.. Did she learn nothing after all?

I was in such disbelief... What utter nonsense.. No.. No way, there's blood that needs to be spilled here.. For her own good, she needs to see this.

".. We're going to remake the world right? We're going to shatter the chains the World Government has on this world right?... And you say we're not here to fight the marines? That we have adventure waiting in the Grandline? ... How can you stumble so completely at the start of our journey together? I'm disappointed.. Captain".

The last word was said in a tone of voice so cold one wouldn't be surprised if frost started to gather in the air.

"Just watch my damn back, watch the resolve you will need to walk this inevitable road of carnage and sorrow.. Future Pirate King..".

I looked forward the Marines.. There were quite a lot of them, but my Observation Haki picked up only three individuals worth paying attention to.. One younger male and female, and one older gentleman.. The young man was the most dangerous. Though he's not quite our match.. It would have been difficult though.. So what?. I proceed to hold my sword horizontally above my right shoulder.. I had equal power in both arms.. But I still favored my right for some reason.

Then.. I started to draw in power.. It was more draining than it should have been, I was very close to collapse.. But as I drew on my strength, my sword started to change.. Its blade started to turn black, power radiating off it already, but I wasn't finished.. The black blade started to take on a pattern, then color started to appear on it.. It was a slightly different colour than usual.. The blood stains that were already on the sword almost seemed to mix with the reddish light that were now coming from it. Turning the light crimson.. I had no time to admire or truly notice it as things stood however.

I looked towards where there seemed to be the most Marines at once.. My left arm gripped my right one for stability.. Then I started to let loose.. My arm started a circular swing, that instantly started to distort the air.. A blade of wind forming with my motions. Then it was loose, spirralling through the air almost like it was alive.

-Sanbyakurokuju Pound Ho: The user delivers a stronger version of his 36 Pound Cannon, which is presumably 10 times stronger than the original. (51 Mastery, 41 Strength) Destructive Potency Rank: B

Flame Hardening (Kouka)
Requirements:

Unless I'm mistaken.
I wanted to watch the carnage that I hoped would unfold.. However.. This last attack had used my last reserves.. I had pushed my body too far. My vision started to go dark at the edges.. The world lost all color, it was only a gray fog, with vague shapes of buildings in the distance.. The only sound I could hear were my own heartbeat..

There was no real time to think, but I managed to say one thing as my body collapsed face down: "Shit.."

Malcolm's eyes widened at the disastrous events unfolding before him.

That impetuous fool! Starting a fight and then immediately passing out before he could witness even the mere consequences of his actions! We need a few seconds to pick the fool up before we can escape.

Malcolm held his staff, an invention of his great grandfather, in a horizontal manner in order to make a single gentle sweeping motion. As he made this motion, something rather peculiar happened. Nine pink, transparent sphere like objects left the staff, the temperature in the immediate vicinity immediately rising at their presence. With a single flick from the other end of the staff, a mostly similar but light blue coloured sphere joined it's pink brethren, the very air itself distorting as it did so.

Mirage Tempo: The user uses the "Cool Ball" in a dry and hot environment to change the air density and create a mirage of themself. The extreme difference in temperature causes major light refraction, allowing the user to disappear and create an illusionary copy of themself. Lasts 1 turn.
(60Mastery) Costs 10 Weather Balls
Malcolm addressed his new comrades

"That should grant us some time in light of these failed negotiations. To any without Observation Haki it would appear as if our numbers spontaneously multiplied. Now put mineself and Kyria on the same shoulder so that I may hold the impetuous whelp in place, regardless of his level of consciousness."

@Dream

The captain would take notice of how the dwarf wavered a little at their appearance. The way he hastily drawn out its cutlass to the point it swiftly darted up the giant. ' Hmm I see, so that dwarf isn't the muscle but the brains of the operation and that giant is the muscle '

Ginoza who was precautious was just carefully monitoring each member's reaction to them arriving on the scene. The captain would clench his fist was a hidden sign language as Tomomi and Mika took two steps to stand shoulder to shoulder.

" Hmm after all the ruckus you expect us to let you leave? " ... Tomomi would speak but before he could end Ginoza would feel a tremble with the hair on his hand raise with his haki activating noting something odd was about to occur
»Observation Haki (Awareness): 43

Awareness Observation
Requirements:
Observation Haki Mastery of 41 or above.
Description: The user will be able to sense living things within a 100-meter radius of them.
Mika who'd be staring at the ronin-looking fellow with a straw hat bucket over his head with his eyes glowing red. Her eyes twitched noting his growl ... ' He's acting sus .... ' though she'll be carefully monitoring his movements but that's where the captain's haki would send a chill his way.

Flame Hardening (Kouka)
Requirements:

Unless I'm mistaken.

Your Base Str Stat = Small Building Level
DPR B tech = +2 = City Block Level
+2 Flame Haki = City Level
I already got it confirmed with Lee but Ginoza's and Mika's Brawling technique will be replaced with Rokushiki
Ginoza's chill came true as he reached out and moved Mika away from the incoming damage but that wasn't all, as he himself cladded his leg with hardening as it combusted looking like flame pattern though his clothes would instantly cover the appearance of the haki. He'd then kick off the floor and aiming a kick but an air projectile forms from his leg as he grunts " RANKYUAKU! "

The projectile takes the shape of a circular blade aimed to clash with the incoming sword attack which collides creating a screech with sparks forming as the two clash of attacks cancel one another.

Basic Rankyuaku
Requirements:
11 Mastery, 21 Strength, 21 Movement Speed.
51-71 Mastery: Destructive potency: B

Ginoza's Base Str Stat = Small Building Level
+2 Flame Haki = City Level

Both DPR/DPA/DPS are equals so will cancel each other out

Ginoza would land and then rebuke the earlier statement @Admiral Lee Hung " You dare bare your fangs at us and let you leave Pirates? " the tone was louder and in held with rage.

Malcolm's eyes widened at the disastrous events unfolding before him.

That impetuous fool! Starting a fight and then immediately passing out before he could witness even the mere consequences of his actions! We need a few seconds to pick the fool up before we can escape.

Malcolm held his staff, an invention of his great grandfather, in a horizontal manner in order to make a single gentle sweeping motion. As he made this motion, something rather peculiar happened. Nine pink, transparent sphere like objects left the staff, the temperature in the immediate vicinity immediately rising at their presence. With a single flick from the other end of the staff, a mostly similar but light blue coloured sphere joined it's pink brethren, the very air itself distorting as it did so.

Mirage Tempo: The user uses the "Cool Ball" in a dry and hot environment to change the air density and create a mirage of themself. The extreme difference in temperature causes major light refraction, allowing the user to disappear and create an illusionary copy of themself. Lasts 1 turn.
(60Mastery) Costs 10 Weather Balls
Malcolm addressed his new comrades

"That should grant us some time in light of these failed negotiations. To any without Observation Haki it would appear as if our numbers spontaneously multiplied. Now put mineself and Kyria on the same shoulder so that I may hold the impetuous whelp in place, regardless of his level of consciousness."
Tomomi and Mika would note how before them the appearance of the Giant swayed and waved like a hallucination. " It's not an illusion guys stay wary and keep close " with Tomomi raising his cybernetic arm up aimed at the direction of the pirates ready to set fire. But he held back as the illusion was just optical and could end up friendly firing.

" ALL MARINES REGROUP! " with the captain roaring out these words. To him his haki was still giving him bad vibes even about the mirage tempo.

@Admiral Lee Hung @Owl Ki @Beerbottle

Narrative
Thoughts
“Dialogue”
Hakucha
Skoll

" Hmm after all the ruckus you expect us to let you leave? " ... Tomomi would speak
Skoll smiles softly upon hearing this.

Just as I remembered, the Marines aren’t the type to negotiate.

As Hakucha finished her whisper to both Kyria and Malcolm, she would be shocked at the reply she would receive from Kyria:

“Taiyaaa” Skoll chuckles, “Being the captain of your own crew isn’t so easy, is it little Dwarf?”

Ignoring Skoll, Hakucha leans back, wide eyed and in shock with her brow clenched in indignation. As Kyria’s words sunk in, Hakucha’s shocked expression turned into an angry one.

I won’t let you get away with that, Kyria...I’ll show you why I’m the captain of this crew...and if I have to drag you off this island myself, then that’s just what I’ll do..

Hakucha softly grips the hilt of her cutlass with her right hand as she glares angrily at Kyria.

Don’t mistake my hesitation for weakness...I’m a cutthroat pirate!! I have sailed these Seas for years now!!

Hakucha’s thoughts were suddenly interrupted as Kyria’s blade started behaving strangely:

Seeing this, Hakucha’s eyes widen in awe as Kyria’s Scarlet sword reflects in her pupils.

His sword...it’s changing! Wait...I’ve seen this before...Skoll did the same thing with his hammer once or twice...but Kyria’s is different somehow...what exactly is this technique??

Before Hakucha had time to ask anymore questions, Kyria swung his sword and sent a spiraling aura ripping through the air, the force of which made Hakucha’s hair and clothes blow forward.

What??!!

Hakucha watched the slash torrenting and tearing through the air, until suddenly the attached collided with an equal attack that had been launched with a metallic slashing screech. As the Marine Captain Ginoza descended back to the ground, Hakucha realizes that he must’ve met Kyria’s attack with an attack of his own.

The loud metallic screeching reverberates through Skoll’s entire body and causes his hairs to stand up on end. A fiery excitement ignites inside of his chest as his toothy grin widens.

“Ahhhh...the excitement of battle!!” He bellows. “It’s been too long since I’ve seen one in earnest!!”

Hakucha doesn’t respond, instead standing in place with her jaw almost at her feet.

Unbelievable...We haven’t even reached the Grand Line yet, and already everyone around me is this powerful...

Hakucha turns and looks at Kyria to see his exhausted body collapse to the ground.

I understand now...you’re just like Skoll, you could’ve killed me at any time, and there’s likely not much I could’ve done about it...

Hakucha looks down towards her sheathed sword.

Can I truly stand against the Grand Line??!!

Hakucha’s thoughts were interrupted by Malcolm:

“That should grant us some time in light of these failed negotiations. To any without Observation Haki it would appear as if our numbers spontaneously multiplied. Now put mineself and Kyria on the same shoulder so that I may hold the impetuous whelp in place, regardless of his level of consciousness."
Hakucha’s left eyebrow raises. “Observation Haki? What is..” She shuts her eyes and shakes her head intensely. “Nevermind for now!! Skoll!!”

But the Giant was way ahead of her. Before Hakucha could even look in his direction, five giant fingers wrapped themselves around both Malcolm and Hakucha. Skoll places them gently onto his left shoulder. With his other hand, he grabs Kyria’s unconscious body off of the concrete, his massive fingers easily tearing through the ground beneath Kyria and leaving huge indentures where he once lay.

“I don’t know what illusory power you have at your disposalbMalcolm, but our enemy seems to have lost their composure.”

Hakucha looks out towards the Marines to see their previously clear forms now blurred and wavering and swaying with the air. Skoll drops Kyria onto his left shoulder where Malcolm was.

“Now, hold on tight. The Grand Line awaits our conquest!!”

Hakucha grabs onto Skoll’s beard with all her might. She looks back to Malcolm and shouts: “He’s not kidding-hold on as hard as you can!!”

Skoll places both hands on the ground beside him, shattering the surrounding pavement. Using his torso strength, he kicks both legs out behind himself, planting his left right leg bent with his foot underneath his hips and his right leg bent with his right foot planted behind him.

With a deep and loud exhale that sends the debris underneath him scattering in every direction, Skoll’s aches and pains from decades of battle go numb. He opens his eyes and looks forward with his brow clenched.

“Prepare yourselves, Marines. For nothing in this world can stop a charging Jotun!!”

After leaning forward slightly, Skoll rockets upward and forward explosively and breaks out into a run. The plaza behind him explodes loudly as Giant rocks and chunks of buried dirt fly into the sky. With every muscle in his body, Skoll accelerates and runs through Malcolm’s Illusion and directly over the three Marine officers that had confronted them. With each foot that strikes the ground, the pavement is obliterated and even more debris is sent flying skyward as Skoll’s feet push him forward.

Juggernaut Charge
A technique that takes years of rigorous training to perfect, and is falsely believed to be impossible for someone as large and heavy as a giant.
Skoll leans forward with both hands on the ground supporting his weight. With one leg bent in front of him and the other straightened behind him, Skoll launches himself forward into a running-charge. Skoll is the largest Jotun ever to master this technique.
For someone as large as a Jotun, it is extremely difficult for an opponent to stop a forward charge.
(61 Mastery, 41 Movement, 41 Strength)
DPR: N/A, though the momentum of Skoll’s charge can uproot buildings and trees even if he doesn’t touch them
Because of his extreme weight, Skoll isn’t running fast, probably only 40-50 mph, it is his extreme weight and the strength required for someone of his giant stature to actually run that is causing the destruction

As Skoll crosses over the plaza and into the buildings once again, the momentum of his charge is so strong that the buildings beside him are torn up from their foundations and smash into the buildings behind them. Blocks away, citizens that had yet to take shelter see Skoll charging forward begin to scream and scatter in every direction.

Hakucha is in Skoll’s beard, hanging on only by her hands as the Skoll blasts forward.

“Keep holding on, Malcolm!! The worst part will come soon!!”

@Beerbottle @Owl Ki @Dream

Narration/actions
"Sane version of Kyria talking"
Sane version thinking

"Insane version talking"
Insane version thinking

Kyria poor smuck that he is, did not know what the outcome of his actions was.. Because he was still out cold. But inside the mind of Kyria, an ongoing struggle was taking place, and had been doing so for quite some time. Many years longer than one might guess. Because Kyria had been slowly going nuts since he was still considered a child.

And inside this dream of his that now unfolded between two parts of his iron will.

Lets set the scene.. Imagine a giant flat space, and through the middle of this land, ran a deep ravine that split the landmass in two. The ravine itself would be easy to cross for someone of Kyria's strength. And on one side, the land is lush and green. The wind sways flowers and trees gently. And a few yards from the black abyss, stands a wooden house with straw thatched roof. Sitting on the ground with his back leaning against the building sat a young man. One might think he'd be lounging, but his cheerful expression hid a very serious mood as he looked ahead. This is Kyria, as he would have looked, if battles, blood, gore and insanity didn't change him.

However.. On the other side of the ravine.. The world was an ocean of blood with rolling waves.. And a few yards from the abyss on that side, was a small mountain of bones that rose into the air. On top of that ivory mountain, was a throne of bones upon which sat another version of Kyria, looking quite similar to the version of Kyria that Skoll, Hakucha and Malcolm met. This person was more beast than man in personality.. Twisted with rage and bloodlust to such an extent that his eyes glowed as red as the ocean around him.

The sane version of Kyria was chagrined.. He'd tried to hold back the influence of the monster on the other side, so the actual person Kyria didn't take too unnecessary risks. Then his brow furrowed.. Because the world shook as shouting tore to his side:

"Coward! Weakling! They must all die, the blood must flow! There can be no weakness.. No hessitation!"

Does he simply not realise in his rage that shouting is unnecessary here? We could whisper and still hear each other just as clearly as if we were standing nose to nose.

The sane Kyria let out a tired sigh before he himself spoke:

"It is not weakness, its only using our head.. Look at the consequences of your influence Dread Lord".. "Because of your overpowering nature, we collapsed, we may be killed by our enemies because as of right now, the body isn't moving".

Having said that, the sane Kyria unsheated one of his swords and looked at the blade. It was starting to cover itself in blood.

His rage is so powerful it actually starts to affect this side.. If I can't get him to back down even a little bit, I will lose even my sanity and this space will belong solely to him.

Thinking thus, the sane Kyria slid his fingers down both sides of the sword, the bloodstains flaking off and into his hand. Holding up his hand, he laid it flat in front of his mouth and blew gently. The wind taking the blood stains and transforming them into blades of grass that swayed in the wind as they were carried over the abyss. The moment they crossed, they turned back into drops of blood that fell into the crimson ocean.

Having done that, the sane Kyria knew he had to take drastic messures to get the situation somewhat under control.

He should be easy to bait.. I need him over on this side, so perhaps my domain will affect him.

He wiped his brow that had started to sweat before he called out:

"If I am so weak Dread Lord.. Why don't you come and strike me down? Take over this place yourself.. Or are you perhaps afraid of me deep in your heart?"

The moment the question had been asked, the insane version of Kyria howled like an animal and ran forward. He jumped from the edge of his ivory land, his momentum carrying him far and over the deep abyss where he landed on the grass. The moment his presence was on that side, the grass he was standing on started to wilt and die, blood seeped out of the ground in its stead. And with every step the corruption followed him as he started to run, his sword in hand towards his fated opponent.

Death! Blood! Destruction!

Not much was going on inside the insane version's head, he was locked forever in battlelust where only instinct prevailed.

The sane Kyria got to his feet, sword also in hand. But instead of meeting his enemy head on.. He simply sidestepped him, put out his foot and watched as his opponent fell face first into the grass. That done, he gave his enemy no chance to recapture himself and drove his sword deep into the middle of the insane Kyria's back.

The insane Kyria coughed up mouthfulls of blood, unable to speak. Not that the sane Kyria was going to let him either way. He bent down to the insane Kyria's ear as he whispered:

"You see, you may have the power to change this world, and the real one outside.. But you are painfully easy to kill.. There must be more of a balance.. Save your rage and destruction for the times where its truly needed. I'll relax my grip on sanity if I deem it necessary".

Thinking that he'd made his point, the sane Kyria retrieved his sword. Cleaned it on the clothes of the insane version. Then he carried the man back towards the abyss. Standing at the edge, he threw him with enough force that the insane version landed safely in the ocean of blood. A curious thing happened then, as the blood swallowed the insane version, it spit him out into the air so he landed on the mountain of bones again. Crawling on his knees, the insane version seated himself on his throne. And the sane Kyria noted to himself:

It looks like that had an effect on even that brute.. His confidence is shaken.. The pressure on my mind is lessening, and I can actually feel my influence extend somewhat to his side for a change.

He wasn't wrong, as he looked, the ocean of blood looked to be receeding, it didn't press upon the boundary of the abyss, nor did it seem the waves were as violent.

The sane version had won this time, and would be able to affect the real Kyria a little bit more, fighting to keep the insanity at bay.

@Admiral Lee Hung @Owl Ki

Hakucha’s left eyebrow raises. “Observation Haki? What is..” She shuts her eyes and shakes her head intensely. “Nevermind for now!! Skoll!!”
Malcolm raised his right eyebrow at this.

Doth she not know of Haki? Or perhaps she refers to it by another name?
But the Giant was way ahead of her. Before Hakucha could even look in his direction, five giant fingers wrapped themselves around both Malcolm and Hakucha. Skoll places them gently onto his left shoulder. With his other hand, he grabs Kyria’s unconscious body off of the concrete, his massive fingers easily tearing through the ground beneath Kyria and leaving huge indentures where he once lay.

“I don’t know what illusory power you have at your disposal Malcolm, but our enemy seems to have lost their composure.”

Hakucha looks out towards the Marines to see their previously clear forms now blurred and wavering and swaying with the air. Skoll drops Kyria onto his left shoulder where Malcolm was.
Malcolm barely registered the Giant's words, captivated as he was by the view of Loguetown from Skoll's shoulder.

Tis a most fine view indeed. I could get used to seeing the world like this.
“Now, hold on tight. The Grand Line awaits our conquest!!”

Hakucha grabs onto Skoll’s beard with all her might. She looks back to Malcolm and shouts: “He’s not kidding-hold on as hard as you can!!”

Skoll places both hands on the ground beside him, shattering the surrounding pavement. Using his torso strength, he kicks both legs out behind himself, planting his left right leg bent with his foot underneath his hips and his right leg bent with his right foot planted behind him.

With a deep and loud exhale that sends the debris underneath him scattering in every direction, Skoll’s aches and pains from decades of battle go numb. He opens his eyes and looks forward with his brow clenched.
Deciding that it was a good idea to listen to the advice of his new crew mates, Malcolm sheathed his scimitar and held onto Skoll's beard with his right hand while bracing himself for whatever was to come.
“Prepare yourselves, Marines. For nothing in this world can stop a charging Jotun!!”

After leaning forward slightly, Skoll rockets upward and forward explosively and breaks out into a run. The plaza behind him explodes loudly as Giant rocks and chunks of buried dirt fly into the sky. With every muscle in his body, Skoll accelerates and runs through Malcolm’s Illusion and directly over the three Marine officers that had confronted them. With each foot that strikes the ground, the pavement is obliterated and even more debris is sent flying skyward as Skoll’s feet push him forward.

Juggernaut Charge
A technique that takes years of rigorous training to perfect, and is falsely believed to be impossible for someone as large and heavy as a giant.
Skoll leans forward with both hands on the ground supporting his weight. With one leg bent in front of him and the other straightened behind him, Skoll launches himself forward into a running-charge. Skoll is the largest Jotun ever to master this technique.
For someone as large as a Jotun, it is extremely difficult for an opponent to stop a forward charge.
(61 Mastery, 41 Movement, 41 Strength)
DPR: N/A, though the momentum of Skoll’s charge can uproot buildings and trees even if he doesn’t touch them
Because of his extreme weight, Skoll isn’t running fast, probably only 40-50 mph, it is his extreme weight and the strength required for someone of his giant stature to actually run that is causing the destruction

As Skoll crosses over the plaza and into the buildings once again, the momentum of his charge is so strong that the buildings beside him are torn up from their foundations and smash into the buildings behind them. Blocks away, citizens that had yet to take shelter see Skoll charging forward begin to scream and scatter in every direction.
Between the fistful of Giant's beard and the staff in his left hand, Malcolm had little problem holding on to where he was. In fact, Malcolm was outright enjoying himself.

The feirce wind in mine face as I view the world from atop a living mountain of muscle. The cacophony of the very earth itself yielding to this behemoth as a town's population screams, scattering like ants from a burning mound. The power that I feel underneath my feet, that reverberates through mine very bones!

What a start to this adventure!!!
Hakucha is in Skoll’s beard, hanging on only by her hands as the Skoll blasts forward.

“Keep holding on, Malcolm!! The worst part will come soon!!”
"HOHHOHHOHHOHOHOH!! BRING IT ON!!!"

Captain Ginoza would request his soldiers to stand behind enemy lines, for him his was nothing but the safety of his soldiers. But at the back of his mind like an itch, he couldn't scratch he knew they may return and he will come to bite himself for not doing something as of now. Though his vision with Tomomi and Mika's was impaired and cloudy due to the mirage and how the bickering and talking could be heard they didn't want to dwell deep into it afraid of a trap lay before them.

" Tomomi and Mika I want you two to assist the citizens I'll deal with them. " with Mika turning to her captain " Yes Sir! " saluting him.

Though as she would say those words the ground began to shake and tremor with debris flying over, " ! " the debris alerted all as the captain was busy with wanting to make his next move his concentration was elsewhere therefore his awareness of his haki branch failed to pick up.

THUD, THUD, GRRRR, THUD, THUD with some screaming could be heard in the background. The thudding came from the giants' charge and the grrr sound came from the aftershock from each step landing as the giant charged forward.

He'd take a small yet deep breath expanding his chest and slowly exhaling ' If I charge at them they'll forcibly reply, but should i let them go they were already planning with a beeline outta here. hmmm ... maybe I should but we lose trust as a whole to other branches and a possibility headquarters won't be happy about this. What to do, what to do .... '

" Well then I might as well send you a sending-off gift dear pirates " ... " Tomomi I want you to send reinforcements to the port with a march to ensure they've left the surrounding area now " he'd roar ordering him for the next protocol.

Ginoza would arch down to his knees kicking off the floor with force with dust being sent into Tomomi's face who was not that far behind the captain.

He'd be twirling in the air and noticed the giant's charge making his beeline with him then kicking the air releasing an air projectiile that screeched as it charged from his leg and was sent out in the direction of the giant. " Take my gift, RANKYUAKU ! "

Basic Rankyuaku
Requirements:
11 Mastery, 21 Strength, 21 Movement Speed.
51-71 Mastery: Destructive potency: B

Ginoza's Base Str Stat = Small Building Level

Narrative
Thoughts
"Dialogue"
Hakucha
Skoll

"HOHHOHHOHHOHOHOH!! BRING IT ON!!!"
Hakucha hears as she dangles helplessly from Skoll's beard. She glances back at Malcolm.

"I forgot!! You're basically as crazy as everyone else in my crew!!"

As Kyria's psyche battled itself from within, Skoll continues his advance through Loguetown with the crew on his back. Each of his giant steps smash the ground and makes the streets beneath him shake violently. The buildings directly around them are still being pulled from their foundations and leaning backwards, almost like falling dominoes. As Skoll pumps his legs and arms, beads of sweat begin to appear all over his body as his breathing intensifies. His giant muscles all over his entire body begin to burn.

Don't think, don't speak...Just focus, step by step...

As Skoll charges forward, he hears a screeching sound rip through the air behind him and approaching rapidly.

Ginoza would arch down to his knees kicking off the floor with force with dust being sent into Tomomi's face who was not that far behind the captain.

He'd be twirling in the air and noticed the giant's charge making his beeline with him then kicking the air releasing an air projectiile that screeched as it charged from his leg and was sent out in the direction of the giant. " Take my gift, RANKYUAKU ! "
Before Skoll could even think to look behind him, a sharp slicing sensation digs into the bottom of his left lateral. The flying slash sliced clean through his skin and dug into his back muscle before its energy ultimately dissipated. Blood sprays out of his back and into the air as Skoll grits his teeth in pain. Through gritted teeth, he lets out a pained and guttural grunt. Hakucha hears this dangling from Skoll's beard.

"Skoll! What happened??! Are you hurt??"

But Skoll doesn't respond, instead the pace that he was running at quickens.

I forgot, you can't answer me when you're doing this.. But you've started to run faster, here it comes!!

Hakucha glances back at Malcolm: "Here it is!! Hang on!!!"

Skoll was now within 100 meters of the shoreline. By swinging his arms forward, propelling his torso upward, and using the momentum of his sprint to carry him forwards, Skoll leaps into the air and soars over the buildings and streets that he had been running through. The force of Skoll launching himself forwards and upwards had sent the buildings around him flying up into the sky, and then crashing into the buildings behind them as they returned to earth. On the ground behind him, a large crater had appeared from the force of him kicking off of the ground and soaring up and forward. Hakucha bit down as hard as she could to maintain her grip on Skoll's beard as the both of them flew through the sky.

Charging Long-Jump
After gaining his stride in a Sprint, Skoll swings both arms forward and leaps off of the ground to jump a distance equivalent to 150% of his strength stat.
Due to Skoll’s extreme size, the landing can cause huge amounts of collateral damage.
(61 Mastery, 41 Movement, 61 Strength)
Distance Leaped: = Strength Stat * 150% (75 Strength * 150% = 112.5 Meters)
DPR: N/A

After flying over all of the buildings and over the port, Skoll lands in a squatting position into the water surrounding the port. The force of his landing shakes the entirety of the island-side, and sends a huge wave roaring outwards in all directions. Civilians scatter as the wave strikes the port and the nearby buildings like a tsunami, and a large groups of civilians all around the shore are all engulfed helplessly as the water spreads out over the island nearby.

Skoll holds his squatting position for a moment as he lets out a large and deep exhale. Sweat now drips off of his entire body, and his muscles were soaked in acid from the ferocity of his movements. Through deep and heaving breaths, Skoll speaks.

"Even..ahhhh..even in my youth..ahhh...That was never easy..."

Skoll stands back up to his full height, leaning backwards and still heaving breaths. As his huge torso inflates and deflates to catch his breath, he reaches his right hand around his body to touch the wound he had received while running. When his hand makes contact with the wound, a stinging sensation runs through his back.

"Taiyaa...ahhh...If I had my hammer...ahh...I might have shown those Marines the way of the old Jotun!" Skoll says with a pained smile on his face.

"Skoll...." Hakucha says, looking back out onto the island behind them. Both hands were covering her mouth as her eyes, widened in shock, slowly swelled with tears.

On the island behind them was a scene of mass carnage. Hundreds of dead Civilians lay scattered about, killed by the chaos of Skoll's retreat. On the shoreline, civilians lie dead in the streets, killed from the impact of the tsunami which had smashed into them before they could escape. On the row of streets that Skoll had ran over, the buildings surrounding the streets were all leaning forward as wounded civilians struggled to get out of them. In the now destroyed spot where Skoll had jumped, masses of dead civilians were scattered about, and the buildings that had been sent flying as a result had destroyed the other buildings that they landed on, and surrounding the debris were groups of people trying to unbury people who likely lay dead inside.

"We forgot about...." Hakucha says as tears stream down her face.

Skoll did not have to turn around to see the chaos behind him. One simple pulse of Observation Haki was all it took for him to understand the destruction they had wrought. Having caught his breath, Skoll addresses Hakucha:

"We are Pirates, little dwarf. This is a consequence of that life. Many will die as a result of our actions. Now, dry your tears. This is a time for celebration, not grief."

Hakucha dries her tears with her arm. "....Okay..." she says after a large sniffle.

Now...Before the Marines can pursue us...

Without turning around to face the shoreline, Skoll begins walking forward through the water, away from Loguetown and out into the Sea.

@Beerbottle

Last edited:
"Npc talking"
Thinking
"Speaking"
Narration/actions

My head dunked into something hard as I briefly regained conciousness. My body was jostled about, what's going on? In my groggy state I did not have the presence of mind to be surprised that I was laying on the giant shoulder of Skoll, Malcolm right beside me.
Shame filled me as I said very quietly:

"I'm sorry"

I could already feel myself slipping back into unconciousness, but before I went.. I took a strand of Skoll's hair and knit it around my left arm to hold myself in place.

Then I fell asleep once more. Never seeing the spectacular destruction in Skoll's wake, or the magnificent jump that took us off the island and into the ocean.

@Owl Ki