Future Events Luffy and Roger’s Dream !! READ IT PLZ

What do you think? Could it fit the story at least a little bit?

• YAY

Votes: 1 33.3%
  • NAY

Votes: 2 66.7%

• Total voters
I came up with a very interesting theory !! HEAR ME OUT!

you know when roger told wb and oden about his dream they laughed and taught it was childish, same with luffy when he told sabo and ace !

It’s the same dream right? So Roger had surely and certainly fulfilled it right? and he told wb and oden that he needs to be the pirate king in order to make it happen…WHAT IF LUFFY AND ROGER’s DREAM IS TO START THE BIGGEST PIRATE GAME IN THE WORLD ?

Roger fulfilled that dream few moment before his death that’s why he surrounded himself..to announce the start of the biggest pirates game ever !! Or in other words .. the biggest treasure hunt between pirates to find the ONE PIECE 🏴‍☠️ !!!

It’s childish, fascinating (that made oden speechless) and you have to be someone important to make it become true (to be the king of the pirates!) …
:perocry:

PS: i really don’t know if it happened that someone came out with the same theory as mine but i was just thinking about it and it sounded delusional (perfectly fit with roger and luffy personalities btw) so i wanted to share it with others so i created this thread ! I’m really convinced that maybe luffy’s dream will be near this ..hopefully

give me your thoughts about my theory guys ✨

Last edited:
I think Luffy rather would dream about party. But it could be also something like that. But I disagree that OP don't exist
Yes i was convinced at first that he dreamed about making a party ..but this coming out from roger … it’s not possible for me to imagine roger having a big party ..beside that’s means that he couldn’t make his dream true ? We didn’t see any « big party » before his death right! He certainly made his dream true !!

I came up with a very interesting theory !! HEAR ME OUT!

you know when roger told wb and oden about his dream they laughed and taught it was childish, same with luffy when he told sabo and ace !

It’s the same dream right? So Roger had surely and certainly fulfilled it right? and he told wb and oden that he needs to be the pirate king in order to make it happen…WHAT IF LUFFY AND ROGER’s DREAM IS TO START THE BIGGEST PIRATE GAME IN THE WORLD ?

Roger fulfilled that dream few moment before his death that’s why he surrounded himself..to announce the start of the biggest pirates game ever !! Or in other words .. the biggest treasure hunt between pirates to find the ONE PIECE 🏴‍☠️ !!!

It’s childish, fascinating (that made oden speechless) and you have to be someone important to make it become true (to be the king of the pirates!) …
:perocry:

PS: i really don’t know if it happened that someone came out with the same theory as mine but i was just thinking about it and it sounded delusional (perfectly fit with roger and luffy personalities btw) so i wanted to share it with others so i created this thread ! I’m really convinced that maybe luffy’s dream will be near this ..hopefully

give me your thoughts about my theory guys ✨
But why rojer he said he came before time

Yes i was convinced at first that he dreamed about making a party ..but this coming out from roger … it’s not possible for me to imagine roger having a big party ..beside that’s means that he couldn’t make his dream true ? We didn’t see any « big party » before his death right! He certainly made his dream true !!
Why do you think that Roger never dreamed about something like that? He was doing parties all time. Still this is not my own idea, that Roger would dream about party. It's just suits to the whole situation plus to make this party you need to break Red Line.

Basically whatever dream Roger or 6 year old Luffy have to made it truth you need to destoy Red Line with creating All Blue and destroying once and for all Calm Belt. And that should be something that only One Piece could do, plus that is something WG was so scared to happen. Destroying Red Line is probably same thing as Destoying the World.
Post automatically merged:

But why rojer he said he came before time
Shirahoshi didn't born. If you destory Red Line and Calm Belt, you need power to gather all Sea Beasts together.

Why do you think that Roger never dreamed about something like that? He was doing parties all time. Still this is not my own idea, that Roger would dream about party. It's just suits to the whole situation plus to make this party you need to break Red Line.

Basically whatever dream Roger or 6 year old Luffy have to made it truth you need to destoy Red Line with creating All Blue and destroying once and for all Calm Belt. And that should be something that only One Piece could do, plus that is something WG was so scared to happen. Destroying Red Line is probably same thing as Destoying the World.

Shirahoshi didn't born. If you destory Red Line and Calm Belt, you need power to gather all Sea Beasts together.
But if it is as you say …than why does the red line still exists..i am 100% that Roger before his death made the famous dream of his become true other wise they would have mentioned that he failed to make it true !

maybe destroying the red line and creating the all blue isn’t something related to luffy and roger’s dream that’s why the red line still exists ..maybe it has something to do with the void century and the WG but not luffy’s dream

beside.. make A BIG PARTY ..how are you going to gather all the citizens of all the races around the world in one big party …i can’t see this happening honestly i can’t even think of any way how would oda make it happen !!! HOWEVER..starting THE BIGGEST PIRACY GAME it’s something roger already did moments before his death and he created a new era !!! Otherwise i can’t see why roger surrounded himself to the navy !!!

When Luffy told his team about his dream only perverts started laughing
:zorothink:
So sabo and white beard are perverts ???

Its difficult to think luffy can think past eating meat.
Trust me he can

That all will be exaggerated reactions for mere Pirate Game / Treasure hunt

It's Cringe
Not exaggerated …but stupid and make no sense !!!
And that’s explain perfectlyyy their reactions!!!

Last edited:
beside.. make A BIG PARTY ..how are you going to gather all the citizens of all the races around the world in one big party …i can’t see this happening honestly i can’t even think of any way how would oda make it happen !!! HOWEVER..starting THE BIGGEST PIRACY GAME it’s something roger already did moments before his death and he created a new era !!! Otherwise i can’t see why roger surrounded himself to the navy !!!
That the point, it is impossible in this world, where Red Line split people in 5 groups and only Marines can travel the world. Even King of Pirates can't to that with all his influence. Luffy's dream is not dangerous, but the way how to made it true - that is dangerous. Unless, why do you think Poneglyph have info about Pluton and Poseidon? Because this ancient weapons are related to Joy Boy dream plan.

Yeah as Harashima said the reactions wouldn’t make sense if it was just a treasure hunt

It’s supposed to be something childish but also something so dumb that it’s surprising

That the point, it is impossible in this world, where Red Line split people in 5 groups and only Marines can travel the world. Even King of Pirates can't to that with all his influence. Luffy's dream is not dangerous, but the way how to made it true - that is dangerous. Unless, why do you think Poneglyph have info about Pluton and Poseidon? Because this ancient weapons are related to Joy Boy dream plan.
Okey i get your point …it was just my opinion and i’m still convinced maybe it will a little bit close to reality…we will see in the future !!

Yeah as Harashima said the reactions wouldn’t make sense if it was just a treasure hunt

It’s supposed to be something childish but also something so dumb that it’s surprising
Who’s harashima?
And you don’t think that a biig treasure hunt isn’t childish…we used to play it when we were young all the time ..that’s why this theory pooped out on my mind!! IT IS childish