General & Others Luffy is 90% responsiblie for Blackbeard's Success

1) Luffy took out Crocodile. This made a vacancy spot in the Sichibukai system.

Blackbeard then took Crocodiles place which then allowed him to gain permision to enter Impel Down legally.

2) Luffy causing a riot and reaking havoc in Impel Down allowed Blackbeard to do what he wanted to do with minimal interaction with authorities.

If Blackbeard continued chasing Luffy he would have been captured or killed by Vice Admiral Garp or Admiral Kuzan/ Aokiji or both.

Last edited:

Kiwipom

Ghost Princess
Teach has been waiting for this moment for a long time, so if we use this logic, it would of began with Thatch who found the Yami Yami no mi and got killed by BB.

Plus, BB most likely already had a plan of attack, he would of gone for Luffy like he intended or even if he didn’t, Ace would of came and he would of gotten him. Either way, Teach is smart and he is also strong, I think he would of gotten to the same place in another way even if Luffy didn’t defeat Crocodile or cause havoc at ID.

Teach has been waiting for this moment for a long time, so if we use this logic, it would of began with Thatch who found the Yami Yami no mi and got killed by BB.

Plus, BB most likely already had a plan of attack, he would of gone for Luffy like he intended or even if he didn’t, Ace would of came and he would of gotten him. Either way, Teach is smart and he is also strong, I think he would of gotten to the same place in another way even if Luffy didn’t defeat Crocodile or cause havoc at ID.
If Blackbeard continued chasing Luffy he would have been captured or killed by Vice Admiral Garp or Admiral Kuzan/ Aokiji or both.

He also would not have been able to enter Impel down. There is no other way given how weak Blackbeard was at the time.

How all of his crew together could not take on Ace- Blackbeards Words

Ace saved his life.

Last edited:

Finalbeta

Law Nerd
I think his 2 points are pretty legit overall

Teach would of had a way harder time if it wasn't for Luffy.

Point 1 was decisive

1) Luffy took out Crocodile. This made a vacancy spot in the Sichibukai system.

Blackbeard then took Crocodiles place which then allowed him to gain permision to enter Impel Down legally.

2) Luffy causing a riot and reaking havoc in Impel Down allowed Blackbeard to do what he wanted to do with minimal interaction with authorities.

not really, I recall you using fate to describe luffy's path.
BB's is equivalent in the case, if anything the only reason why luffy aint fisted by the current fleet admiral rn is due to ace.
BB is bending reality to favor him.
:finally:

not really, I recall you using fate to describe luffy's path.
BB's is equivalent in the case, if anything the only reason why luffy aint fisted by the current fleet admiral rn is due to ace.
BB is bending reality to favor him.
:finally:
Yes, Ace saved Luffy's life. And Fate put Luffy in those situation's, however his choices led to Blackbeard rise of power.

They didn't even know Blackbeard existed until he became a warlord lol.

Garp didn't kill BB after he turned in Ace, he's not gonna do that now either, considering he treated Ace & Luffy pretty much the same.

S

stealthblack

ace is more. from going alone against him and making him warlord, the making wb pirates fight wg to get weak enough for them to finish wb and leaving the crew without wb that made it easy to get their lands too.

hmmm well in my opinion Teach always had plans and contingency plans for those plans.

BlackBeard is a conniving mofo.

Remember he had a plan from before that he was going to take out Luffy and Zoro in order to show the government that he is an ally which even if he was part of the Shichibukai he was going to find a way into impel down (regardless of Luffy).

Luffy made things easier for BB but overall Teach still had his plans, he even says that he didn't want to kill Thatch but due to the rules on WB ship (whoever find the DF keeps it) he had to kill him and flee. (The Yomi-Yomi No Mi was the beginning of his plan)

This was all planned out there were minor changes but BlackBeard is no fool.

Long story short I disagree with the thread.