Theory Luffy needs to become a conqueror of conquerors. Why Yamato will still join the SHP

Hey guys. With this theory I kinda wanted to expand on a concept I mentioned last time in my theory about Kid joining the RHP. That is about a conqueror of conquerors, a conqueror with multiple conquerors beneath him.

So far, this seems to be one of the major distinctions between a regular yonko and the legendary pirates.
Roger
  • Rayleigh
  • Oden
  • Shanks
Xebec:
  • WB
  • BM
  • Kaido
WB
  • Oden
  • Ace

All of the legendary pirates, the greatest of the greatest captains have had multiple conquerors beneath them. Meanwhile the regular yonko have only had at most one.

Luffy
  • Zoro
Big Mom
  • Katakuri
Kaido
  • Doffy
Buggy
  • Mihawk

As Luffy is about to take the next step into becoming PK, it is simply essential for him to become a conqueror of not just one conqueror, but of multiple. To sum it up, Luffy needs Yamato in order to be PK.

Now I know what you are about to say. What about Sanji? To which I must respond, what about him? Sanji isn't a conqueror and Oda has never given him the same conqueror portrayal that Luffy and Zoro have. He has a strong will, sure, but so does Law, so do the admirals. Ultimately Luffy to be PK, Luffy needs something more than what he currently has.

Like look at the Roger Pirates. Their is a clear parallel between the Roger pirates and the SHP.

Luffy - Roger
Zoro - Rayleigh
Sanji - Scopper
Jinbe - Sunbell

Sanji is Scopper, a longtime member of the crew and Zoro's rival.

The way Scopper is portrayed here, alongside Rayleigh, shows that he was the Sanji of the RP.

However, Roger needed more than Scopper to become PK and Luffy will need more than Sanji. Fundamentally, it was the addition of Oden into the Roger Pirates that solidified the Roger Pirates as a SH tier crew.
Look at it. Roger and WB were close in power. Then Oden, WB's strongest man, leaves WB for Roger. This makes it to where the Roger pirates with Oden are undeniably the strongest crew at the time.

I think Luffy needs his version of Oden. An immensely powerful outsider who joins the crew late in his journey and ultimately plays a major role in the quest for One Piece. There is no better person for this position than Yamato. A person who not only expressed their desire to join, but who was also accepted by Luffy.

As for why Yamato didn't join in wano, the answer is simple. Post wano, Luffy was supposed to be just a yonko, not a legendary pirate. Yamato joining would overpower the crew, much as Jinbe joining in Fishman Island would have overpowered the crew. Jinbe was a 3rd commander, a position that solidified Luffy's status as a yonko. Yamato as a second conqueror would solidify Luffy's position as a pirate king.

One final point. Blackbeard clearly has his own version of Oden on his crew in the form of Kuzan. I'm not saying that there is any sort of parallel between Oden and Kuzan, however they both occupy a similar role in their respective crews. Kuzan, like Oden, is an overpowered outsider who joined late in the crew's journey. Much like how Oden separated Roger from the rest of the great pirates of his generation, Kuzan separates Teach from the other yonko. No other yonko crew has, in addition to the captain and the first mate, someone as powerful as Kuzan.

In order to match Kuzan on the blackbeard pirates, I believe that Luffy will need Yamato by his side in the final clash between the SHP and BBP.

Hey guys. With this theory I kinda wanted to expand on a concept I mentioned last time in my theory about Kid joining the RHP. That is about a conqueror of conquerors, a conqueror with multiple conquerors beneath him.

So far, this seems to be one of the major distinctions between a regular yonko and the legendary pirates.
Roger
  • Rayleigh
  • Oden
  • Shanks
Xebec:
  • WB
  • BM
  • Kaido
WB
  • Oden
  • Ace

All of the legendary pirates, the greatest of the greatest captains have had multiple conquerors beneath them. Meanwhile the regular yonko have only had at most one.

Luffy
  • Zoro
Big Mom
  • Katakuri
Kaido
  • Doffy
Buggy
  • Mihawk

As Luffy is about to take the next step into becoming PK, it is simply essential for him to become a conqueror of not just one conqueror, but of multiple. To sum it up, Luffy needs Yamato in order to be PK.

Now I know what you are about to say. What about Sanji? To which I must respond, what about him? Sanji isn't a conqueror and Oda has never given him the same conqueror portrayal that Luffy and Zoro have. He has a strong will, sure, but so does Law, so do the admirals. Ultimately Luffy to be PK, Luffy needs something more than what he currently has.

Like look at the Roger Pirates. Their is a clear parallel between the Roger pirates and the SHP.

Luffy - Roger
Zoro - Rayleigh
Sanji - Scopper
Jinbe - Sunbell

The way Scopper is portrayed here, alongside Rayleigh, shows that he was the Sanji of the RP.

However, Roger needed more than Scopper to become PK and Luffy will need more than Sanji. Fundamentally, it was the addition of Oden into the Roger Pirates that solidified the Roger Pirates as a SH tier crew.
Look at it. Roger and WB were close in power. Then Oden, WB's strongest man, leaves WB for Roger. This makes it to where the Roger pirates with Oden are undeniably the strongest crew at the time.

I think Luffy needs his version of Oden. An immensely powerful outsider who joins the crew late in his journey and ultimately plays a major role in the quest for One Piece. There is no better person for this position than Yamato. A person who not only expressed their desire to join, but who was also accepted by Luffy.

As for why Yamato didn't join in wano, the answer is simple. Post wano, Luffy was supposed to be just a yonko, not a legendary pirate. Yamato joining would overpower the crew, much as Jinbe joining in Fishman Island would have overpowered the crew. Jinbe was a 3rd commander, a position that solidified Luffy's status as a yonko. Yamato as a second conqueror would solidify Luffy's position as a pirate king.

One final point. Blackbeard clearly has his own version of Oden on his crew in the form of Kuzan. I'm not saying that there is any sort of parallel between Oden and Kuzan, however they both occupy a similar role in their respective crews. Kuzan, like Oden, is an overpowered outsider who joined late in the crew's journey. Much like how Oden separated Roger from the rest of the great pirates of his generation, Kuzan separates Teach from the other yonko. No other yonko crew has, in addition to the captain and the first mate, someone as powerful as Kuzan.

In order to match Kuzan on the blackbeard pirates, I believe that Luffy will need Yamato by his side in the final clash between the SHP and BBP.
Yamato is a baller it's time y'all accepted that
The Oden shit is annoying but if she drops it she'll be just fine :kayneshrug:

Roger
  • Rayleigh
  • Oden
  • Shanks
Xebec:
  • WB
  • BM
  • Kaido
WB
  • Oden
  • Ace

Luffy
  • Zoro
Big Mom
  • Katakuri
Kaido
  • Doffy
Buggy
  • Mihawk

Luffy - Roger
Zoro - Rayleigh
Sanji - Scopper
Jinbe - Sunbell

This again.
Move on dude.
More CoC only results in In-fighting between crewmates.

Seth

𝐊𝐨𝐤𝐮𝐭𝐨 𝐒𝐡𝐮𝐬𝐮𝐢
Yamatard will not join the Straw Hats. Luffy will take her on an ATW trip after the main plot of the manga is over which is when taking Yamato on the Sunny will be irrelevant.

No more Straw Hats coming, sorry.

Roger
  • Rayleigh
  • Oden
  • Shanks
Xebec:
  • WB
  • BM
  • Kaido
WB
  • Oden
  • Ace

Luffy
  • Zoro
Big Mom
  • Katakuri
Kaido
  • Doffy
Buggy
  • Mihawk

Luffy - Roger
Zoro - Rayleigh
Sanji - Scopper
Jinbe - Sunbell

Sanji will get conquerors

Seatonnes

is probably playing Overwatch 2
Clashes of opinion like Zoro and luffy at aftermath of eniess lobby.
Sanji vs Zoro is gag rivalry.
But if he gets CoC. There will be even more clashes. And serious one at that.
4 CoC users of the Strawhat Pirates
Luffy - (Fought Zoro, Sanji and Usopp)
Zoro - (Fought Luffy and Sanji)
Sanji - (Fought Luffy and Zoro)
Usopp - (Fought Luffy)

Sounds like a crew of conquerors to me

In my video about Teach's/Luffy's/Shanks' next crewmate I make the case for Hancock being Luffy's Oden. Less obvious perhaps than Yamato, but there are just as many parallels between Hancock and Oden:

Hancock/Oden
Stronger than Sanji/Scopper Gaban
Calm Belt/Closed Borders
Amazon Lilly/Flower Capital
Kuja/Samurai
Hates men/Hated by men
Desired by all men and many women/Desired my women

Zolo

Cope Doctor
No you fools , its zoro who needs that. Hes aiming for strongest person title . He will become 100x stronger than fluffy