Break Week Luffy vs Akainu makes no sense

Akainu won't be stronger than Blackbeard, who will be defeated by Luffy in Laugh Tale.
What’s the point in having Luffy fight a weaker villian?

I'd be more fitting for Luffy's final opponent to be the leader of the WG aka Imu. the one that controls the world. The one who’s related to the void century, will of D, Ancient Weapons, Celestial Dragons and not some underling like Akainu.

Thoughts ?

Akainu isn't stronger than Kaido either, and Luffy is already going toe to toe with him.
He’s going toe to toe with a weakened Kaido
Post automatically merged:

That's it just let the cope flow through you
:goyea:
Don’t cry when Akainu & Kizaru lose to Sabo & Sanji
Post automatically merged:

Here's the mindblowing part

Narrative dictates powerscaling

Powerscaling does not dictate narrative
Narrative dictates that Luffy will fight Imu not Akainu

Narrative dictates that Luffy will fight Imu not Akainu
Narrative dictates Luffy will fight the only man to ever scar him, break his will and kill his brother in front of his eyes.
The same man that made him react strongly and clinch his scar when he was namedropped
The same man that has been consistently paralleled with Blackbeard throughout the story

Old Garp could have destroyed Akainu back in Marineford, I think that Roger told him what he discovered in Laught Tale, that's why he was so obsessed with them not turning into pirates, he knew Ace's destiny as part of the PK Luffy development and final dawn of the world so he couldn't do a thing, not because he was a marine but to avoid changing Shirley's prophecy

Narrative dictates Luffy will fight the only man to ever scar him, break his will and kill his brother in front of his eyes.
The same man that made him react strongly and clinch his scar when he was namedropped
The same man that has been consistently paralleled with Blackbeard throughout the story
Luffy’s final opponent won’t be an underling. Imu is the WG boss, deal with it

So you reckon Gorisei aren't fighters? Neither is Kong.

If they are then the fight against the Marines cannot possibly take place at the same time that they fight WG. You guys will be surprised.
Nah I don't think about gorosei , but a group like royal guards may exist and SH may face them

Imu and his royal guards vs Luffy and SH's obviously this is my head Canon