Versus Battle Luffy vs Flashy Flash

RayanOO

Lazy is the way
Complicated

Flashy is fast, insanely fast, the speed he showcased against the Ninja bros was insane but it is maybe just because for once a mangaka managed to portrayed speed well enough compared to other manga.

The way the slash and destruction didn't move one bit during the fight or just slowly and slowly and everything exploded in the end was great, and really highlighted speed.

And this was not all out FF. FF can during one or two second keep up with Awakened Garou and we still didn't see the limts of his speed in the Murata manga where he will likely have insane feats.

But Luffy managed to fight Kata with Snakeman, and if i def think Kizaru is still faster than Luffy and Kata I don't think Kizaru is a million times faster than them. Even if I don't think Kizaru is all the time "light" speed, i think he only reach top speed when he turns himself into light not while attacking.

Marco managed to keep up with him a little bit etc.

So I think Luffy can somewhat react to Kizaru but overall Kiz is still faster by some margin.

So Luffy is not a slow ass at all especially wth FS and if he is really focused. And Luffy hits harder, I don't think FF can take lots of his hits.

But FF is no nonsense guy, in character he will go for the kill asap and with almost top speed. Luffy is the not the same especially if he starts in base.

Even with FS I think if Luffy starts in base he will be overwhelmed in the first millisecond because FF will go straight for his head. And even with FS Luffy will be slashed even if he manages to dodge the first hit a bit. Luffy saving grace is his haki, if he can cover himself fast enough with haki he can survive and fly and turns the tide maybe.

So FF for the win more times than not.
Post automatically merged:

Dressrosa Version for Luffy
Oh okay i should learn how to read, its Dressrosa Luffy, so no FS and only classic okayish COO.

FF ends this first second with a fatal blow.