Versus Battle Luffy vs Itachi

Both in Character
One point for Itachi. The first thing, Itachi is doing is mostly to put his enemy into a Gen-Jutsu, before the fight starts. I also doubt that Luffy in character would start to try blitz Itachi. Itachi his Gen-Jutsu is often his first act, and against Luffy maybe the last act. I don´t see any resistance from Luffy against something comparable, especially if it comes to the Tsukuyomi. (Unless i forget something)

Current Luffy
One point for Luffy. If it comes to physics, Luffy has only to hit Itachi before he is activating Susanoo. Attacks like Amaterasu shouldn´t be a problem for someone with precognition+ a good reaction.

Edo Itachi but without his regen
While regular Itachi has to use his Jutsu´s careful because of the very limited chakra, Edo Itachi doesn´t share this weakness and can fight solide. This is indeed useful for Itachi.

I think Itachi wins this fight, without a real fight. Or i underestimate current Luffy.

S

Shuyaku

Luffy is way faster than Itachi. Of course he's gonna evade every Itachi's attacks. And I doubt Luffy will caught in an illusion unless it's Luffy that we're talking about here.
He's not evading illusions though...how is he supposed to do that ? I'll take you and Sentinel's word for Luffy being faster, in that case he'll have to constantly keep pressure on Itachi and put him down before he does anything with his magic bs

Gen Jutsu doesn't work on people without Chakra, right?
Luffy wins if that's true
Wrong,you dont need Chakra to get mindfucked via Genjutsu

Kaguya used MT on the Humans before they had Chakra
Post automatically merged:

@Steven since you made the thread I wanna hear your thoughts
Edo Itachi is on par with G2/3 Luffy in terms strength as he was able to take on KCM Naruto.Both has pre-cog,Luffy via CoO and FS(His FS is still inconsistent but we asume he can use it) and Itachi via Sharingan

Amaterasu is also inconsistent as Edo Itachi>Pre-Rinnegan Sasuke,yet this Version of Sasuke was able to hurt the Juubi.But you can dodge it as we saw

Whether it be Basic Genjutsu,Tsukuyomi or Izanagi,if it hits,Luffy is done as he have 0 resistance against Mindfuck

G4 Luffy is indeed faster and strong enough to oneshot Itachi(Outside his Susanno).If he is inside Susanoo,Luffy has a big problem.Yasaka Magatama was strong enough to break the core of Nagato´s CT,yes,together with Naruto and B but that dont make this Jutsu less impressive.Magatama has clearly enough AP to oneshots Luffy IF it hits(the Jutsu dont have much AoE)

Under this conditions,Itachi wins before Luffy can/want use G4 with his amount of versatility and MUCH MUCH higher intelligence

A Bloodlusted Luffy on the other hand would blitz a bloodlusted Itachi

Last edited:

Finalbeta

Law Nerd
This fight is not particularly tricky to disentangle.

As long as Itachi's Amaterasu can hit Luffy he is done for, same for Infinite Tsukuyomi.

However if Luffy doesn't allow hence going for the blitz, Itachi is easily overwhelmed physically.