General & Others Luffy Vs Kaido, Rate The Fight on a scale of 1-10

Whats your rating?

• Total voters

KonyaruIchi

๐Ÿ‘‘๐“ฃ๐“ฑ๐“ฎ ๐“Ÿ๐“ฒ๐“ป๐“ช๐“ฝ๐“ฎ ๐“ ๐“พ๐“ฎ๐“ฎ๐“ท๐Ÿ‘‘
โ€Ž
7 for me. It has really good moments, but they're severely brought down by the pacing issues which also plague Wano as a whole. If Oda had just focused on it a little more I think I would've enjoyed it further

I think a solid 6 - 7 /10

felt like luffy getting knocked out and coming back stronger was done one time too many and might have killed some tension in the fight .
choreography was great esp pre g5

cant wait to see it animated.

5/10, too many cuts to move to useless plots somewhere else in the castle. Solid until G5 came into play, then the quality dropped really hard on Luffy's side.
So overall a 5/10 seems fair.

Looks like Oda tried to replicate the Majin Buu fight, but the sacrifice he did to rush to this fight is just horrible and the fight itself is not as satisfying as some people expected
Also fuck Otama

Looks like Oda tried to replicate the Majin Buu fight, but the sacrifice he did to rush to this fight is just horrible and the fight itself is not as satisfying as some people expected
Also fuck Otama
Honestly I think the Majin Buu Fight was almost as messy as this fight, but In terms of the ending idk, might give the edge to DBZ. I like the iconic Goku dialogue , " I hope you come back someday as a different person, we can have a little 1v1 I'll be training and waiting " since it pretty much sums Goku up as a character.

lf it's truly over, it's really hard to rate the fight as a whole for me..

From the moment Luffy awakened to before the Bajrang Gun.. 10/10

Red Roc alone and Luffy dodging Kaido's Thunder Bagua with FS 10/10

The rest of the fight Luffy getting defeated offscreen, CP-0 intervention and AdCoC.. 3/10

Overall maybe 5/10?.. A captain Mid score