Chapter Discussion Luffy was Knocked out before Zoro. This proves that Zoro's endurance is superior to Luffy's.

Dude, one attack landed, the other was blocked. The comparison fails at the most basic level, let alone when factoring in everything else (placement, reinforcement, attack potency, lethality etc.)

This is like wearing a bullet proof vest, taking bullets to the gut, breaking a couple ribs but staying conscious and thinking that somehow translates to taking a punch clean to the chin by a boxer and not getting KOd.

The bullet rounds obviously pack way more of a punch than a human fist, yet surviving the former doesn't stop you from getting knocked out from the latter. This is just a stupid comparison all around.

Apples to oranges.
Poor comparison.
You can see the force of the attack being absorbed by Zoro.
The swords didn't nullify the attack in the slightest.

The facts here are that Hakai is an island busting attack.
Zoro stopped the entire force (absorbed also) momentarily breaking all his bones
That alone is a better endurance feat than Luffy getting knocked out by Ragnarok which didn't even break any bones.

Like the title presents. Zoro took on Hakai and got all his bones broken but wasn't knocked out. Luffy on the other took Ragnarok and got knocked out completely. This should prove that Zoro's endurance is superior to Luffy's
Ragnarok is an ADVCOC infused technique which attacked and weakened Luffy's willpower to the point in which it temporarily knocked him out.
Also, Luffy got up AGAIN.

I'm sure this is Luffy vs Katakuri over again; against Katakuri he was knocked down lots of times, yet he still got up over and over again.

Not i wasnt. Luffy tanked Ragnarök completely and was knocked out. And then you state Zoro wasnt knocked out by Hakai.
Doesn't change the fact of him stopping the entire force (island busting) of the attack momentarily
Post automatically merged:

Except you didn't say until I called you out! Holy fuck!

Edit:
@ZenZu and @Pantheos are literally calling you out for the same thing!
I already said it. Stop being daft

Doesn't change the fact of him stopping the entire force (island busting) of the attack momentarily
See.

Ragnarok is an ADVCOC infused technique which attacked and weakened Luffy's willpower to the point in which it temporarily knocked him out.
Also, Luffy got up AGAIN.

I'm sure this is Luffy vs Katakuri over again; against Katakuri he was knocked down lots of times, yet he still got up over and over again.
Is taking Ragnarok better feat than Momentarily stopping the full force of Hakai which broke all of Zoro's bones?

What are you even arguing for?
Zoro blocking a force superior to Ragnarok or him enduring the damage better? Once again, one was ADVCOC based attack which knocked Luffy out, another one wasn't.
The argument is who had the better endurance. The one still fighting in after breaking all his bones from an island busting attack or the one who got knocked out by a COC infused attack

After you were corrected so your entire argument is worthless
If that makes you feel better sure.like nobody knew Zoro blocked the attack momentarily

Can you really compare Luffy's and Zoro's endurance at this moment when Luffy was knocked out by other reasons besides pure force? I don't really think you can tbh.
Who said he wasn't knocked out because of the force?
The manga doesn't make any such claim

It's not even comparable since Kaido's COC was responsible for Luffy being koed. Zoro's feat is still insanely strong, especially since his bones were broken but you are literally arguing about nonsensical stuff, bro.
Where was it mentioned that Luffy was knocked because of the COC

ADVCOC attacks and weakens the willpower as Luffy found out about Kaido's technique after he was knocked down.
Again that isn't mentioned anywhere

Oh so you posted your OP with the assumption people know Zoro was saved by Law? So you baited the conversation is what you are telling me
It is not an assumption. It is fact that Law saved him. Do I have to start a thread stating every single obvious detail in the manga?

You baited yourself. You made the assumption that I meant Zoro took the entire attack without being saved.

Where was it mentioned that Luffy was knocked because of the COC

Again that isn't mentioned anywhere

It is not an assumption. It is fact that Law saved him. Do I have to start a thread stating every single obvious detail in the manga?

You baited yourself. You made the assumption that I meant Zoro took the entire attack without being saved.
So how the fuck can you even make the comparison that Zoro has more durability than Luffy if he was SAVED while Luffy took the brunt of a CoC attack to the face with no help?

This whole thread is ridiculous lmao

So how the fuck can you even make the comparison that Zoro has more durability than Luffy if he was SAVED while Luffy took the brunt of a CoC attack to the face with no help?

This whole thread is ridiculous lmao
Again you are being daft. Zoro doesn't have to take the entire length for there to be a comparison.
The little he took the island busting force for is more than enough to make the comparison