Powers & Abilities Luffy will have 4 powerups this arc basically

He got first level ryuo and then unlocked 2nd Level Ryou mad quick. Then got Advanced CoC and will probably get G5 or Awakening. Rhis is why Oda said back in Dressrosa he can't draw luffy fighting Kaido yet cause he too strong. Mans have to get 3 powerups and jumped Kaido and still lose. When he gets his last powerup i wonder if Kaido still going to be nerf from fighting so many cause Yamato is on her way. Luffy still probably going to get help smh Kaido built different

He got first level ryuo and then unlocked 2nd Level Ryou mad quick. Then got Advanced CoC and will probably get G5 or Awakening. Rhis is why Oda said back in Dressrosa he can't draw luffy fighting Kaido yet cause he too strong. Mans have to get 3 powerups and jumped Kaido and still lose. When he gets his last powerup i wonder if Kaido still going to be nerf from fighting so many cause Yamato is on her way. Luffy still probably going to get help smh Kaido built different
Kaido is nerfed for sure from Zoro's attacks.
Post automatically merged:

All these power ups and still not strong like the Grandmaster:finally:

In my opinion, Kaido definitely used something new against Luffy that is beyond hybrid form, Luffy could very well have displayed the ability of changing between gears as well as revealing 2 additional forms of gear 4th. Which means that Luffy has maxed out the gear 4th mastery and he can't go any further with it beyond this point(unless he learns to do it partially like gear 2nd and 3rd at some point in the future). Soooo I think awakening or gear 5th will be the solution to fighting Kaido

I agree with your post. Basically even pre adv coc Luffy was already seen by Kaido as somebody who could grow to become like Roger, Xebec, WB or Shanks. Now that he is beaten he will for sure get another decisive round and most likely show G5 and/or awakening. A load of powerups in a single arcs (so few days/weeks in OP time).

He never got first level of ryou. You stared wrong already.

That poor excuse of Kaido being nerfed for fighting too much is illogycal. Luffy is fighting too. He is fucking losing to Kaido and you pretend this doesn't count. He already got knocked out 3 times this raid.

Yamato is on her way mainly to get Kaido’s flashback as well as Yamato cause Kaido cannot fall without us knowing their past and how they interact

While Zoro didn't have a single one! (Enma isn't a PU really)
:cheers:

S

Shepherd

Kaido is nerfed for sure from Zoro's attacks.
Post automatically merged:

All these power ups and still not strong like the Grandmaster:finally:

"Kaido is nerfed for sure from Zoro's attacks"
Chicken-leg Zolo couldnt even make Kaido fall :gokulaugh::gokulaugh::gokulaugh:

Jew D. Boy

I Can Go Lower
The sheer fact that Luffy unlocked both advanced CoA *and* CoC and they’re virtually the exact same thing is maybe the funniest fucking thing Oda’s ever done (unintentionally, I’m sure). Can we even consider it two separate power ups? Isn’t that just the same thing, but stacked on top of each other? :kobeha::kobeha::kobeha: