Powers & Abilities Luffy's 5th, 6th and 7th gear power theory

ONE PIECE Luffy Power Level Evolution | Gear 5th 6th 7th & Bounty Theory | Power Scale | Anime Level
This video explains everything!

Immune System, Increasing his body's defenses from the inside in order to protect from attacks.
Integumentary System, Increasing the outer parts of his rubber body such as Skin, hair, and nails.
Systems that can't.
Respiratory System, Reproductive System, Renal System, Endocrine System, Digestive System, are in my opinion the systems that really wouldn't work.
Now looking at it, Luffy could have a few options if Oda chooses, such as, Luffy choosing one of the three Systems I mentioned, Just combined all three for Gear 5, or just take all three and use it for Gear 5, 6, and 7.
However I also think that Gear 5 will be that last Gear, so I guess will just have to wait and see what Oda chooses to do.

Last edited by a moderator:
Disagree without even reading. DBS for example stopped that poor criativity that is using SSJ1 then 2 and 3 and 4... they are using different things. And Oda seem to follow it. G4 is probably the last one. He can have other transformation with G4 was he already showed, we have Boundman, Tankman(joke) and Snakeman. Oda can keep here and have like 10 transformations.

Gear 5th is going to be the last gear, it will be Luffy's most powerful and final form. Ending the gear system in 4 gears doesn't make sense to me, it's not just the number that sounds wrong, but also the form itself seems to be incomplete. Gear 4th is incomplete and has limitations for further use. It seems like that Oda created gear 4th as an intermediary between bound man and gear 5th–and yes, I know that bound man is part of gear 4th too. A classical car with manual gear box has only 5 gears, and I think that Oda will end it in the last and the fastest gear, the 5th gear.

Gear 5th is going to be the last gear, it will be Luffy's most powerful and final form. Ending the gear system in 4 gears doesn't make sense to me, it's not just the number that sounds wrong, but also the form itself seems to be incomplete. Gear 4th is incomplete and has limitations for further use. It seems like that Oda created gear 4th as an intermediary between bound man and gear 5th–and yes, I know that bound man is part of gear 4th too. A classical car with manual gear box has only 5 gears, and I think that Oda will end it in the last and the fastest gear, the 5th gear.
He is not a fucking car but a human. But I forgot Oda interview about G5. He will have G5 but that's it.