Speculations Luffys allied Supernova Captains vs Kaidos subordinate Supernova Captains

So Luffy and Kaido are each allied with 2 supernova captains. Kid never agreed to the alliance he just went along with it in hopes of killing Kaido.

Luffy: Law and Drake

Kaido: Apoo and Hawkins

Currently we already have Drake vs Apoo already happening and with Drake telling Apoo that he always hated him this battle seems like it’ll continue on.

I think with Law leaving the rooftop this chapter he’ll run into Hawkins. These two have clashed a few times and fought twice. Hawkins won once while he had Laws crew as hostages and Law won the second when Hawkins got betrayed by drake and wasn’t ready for the fight so I think a third and final clash will be perfect for them.

Hawkins checked someone with a likelihood of death of 1 percent, I get the feeling this could be Law since Hawkins was nearly killed by law before he’d want to know if he could kill law tonight.

Law vs Hawkins rematch would be cool. Still prefer 8 supernova + Sanji/Yamato vs Kaido in round 2 though.
Personally I don’t see it especially after this chapter. Kid and killer are leaving the fight to fight big mom. I doubt they’ll deal with her and somehow make it back to join a later Kaido fight.

I think the nine shadows will be the nine pre timeskip straw hats

H

humanbeing

yes i can see Law go down to take Hawkin down or recruit him. Hawkins is a wild card he was forced in being subordinate by Kaido so when Law tell the people that Luffy can defeat Kaido , he would use his card again to determine the possibility and can see him join the alliance .
Apo is a bad one but he might betray Kaido as well since he just thinks like Kaido pirates betrayal is the norm.
I can see Drake finish him but i can see him got defeated by Brook but Brook will have to get some extra abilities.