Powers & Abilities Luffy's crew ought to surpass Rocks' crew: Sanji will definitely get conqueror's haki

I understand the comparisons between WB and Sanji but it still feels like a reach.

Although I agree if Luffy is to be the greatest pirate ever lived, doing what Rocks couldn't would confirm that.
I don't mean that Sanji is the next Whitbeard nor do I clime that Ussop is the Shiki. I'm just showing the clear simuleretis between Rocks' crew and Luffy's crew.

What's funny is that no one didn't say anything about me comparing Zoro to Kaido, but everyone has some sort of a problem for comparing Sanji to Whitbeard.

I don't mean that Sanji is the next Whitbeard nor do I clime that Ussop is the Shiki. I'm just showing the clear simuleretis between Rocks' crew and Luffy's crew.

What's funny is that no one didn't say anything about me comparing Zoro to Kaido, but everyone has some sort of a problem for comparing Sanji to Whitbeard.
Because people dont like him being a cook and a cuck at the same time lol, cook and cuck /=/ coc. WB too great a man for such things. But yeah I agree, Sanji will get CoC