Powers & Abilities Luffy's Gear 5th : Nerves ( Theory )

Hey Guys
So i was wondering what you guys think about what Luffy's Gear 5th will be.
Gear 2nd : Blood vessels.
Gear 3rd : Bones.
Gear 4th : Muscles.
So the next and only logical step will be nerves right ? ( I mean what else can give luffy such a power up except nerves ? )
Does this mean he will become like Killua from HxH like enhanced speed and reflexes ? (I guess you can say strength too )
Luffy already used lightning attacks in Movie 10 against shiki ( another Rocks member ) ، against don chinjao and Katakuri.
So a lightning gear is befitting for luffy since he is rubber he can withstand such electricity in his body and not dying as for how he will enhance his nerves that i don't know maybe through awakening or maybe he doesn't need it since he already used lightning he might just need to electrify himself with lightning so his nerves gets enhanced in some sort of shonen logic way.
What do you guys think ?

Yes, I guess nerves would be good. Who knows about gym knows that we have muscle building and strength trainning. Powerlifters are stronger than bodybuiders and have less muscle because his nerves are better worked. So G5 being nerve related would make sense for him get stronger than G4.
But how the hell is he fitting nerves with air?

Finalbeta

Law Nerd
Nice theory. I think Oda being creative so far arguments the probabilities he shall stick with the same trend. The nerve idea is an enticing one. Improving nervous system - rest of the body responses to become faster could be an optimal way to become more dangerous and better avoid the danger to begin with.

Yes, I guess nerves would be good. Who knows about gym knows that we have muscle building and strength trainning. Powerlifters are stronger than bodybuiders and have less muscle because his nerves are better worked. So G5 being nerve related would make sense for him get stronger than G4.
But how the hell is he fitting nerves with air?
Thanks.
Well no one said he will pump them with air he just needs to enhance them i mean he doesn't pump air in his blood vessels in gear 2 so pumping air isn't necessary.

Thanks.
Well no one said he will pump them with air he just needs to enhance them i mean he doesn't pump air in his blood vessels in gear 2 so pumping air isn't necessary.
Yes sure. I was just think G3 and G4 have air envolved. Totally forgot about G2.
But then, do you have any idea of how his nerves would power up?
I just don't think is has nothing to do with Killua power, that is Enel. Killua is using his power on others so he reacts on other people thoughts just like Enel. You are speculating more in a way of Goku Superior Instinct, his body moves on it own.

Yes sure. I was just think G3 and G4 have air envolved. Totally forgot about G2.
But then, do you have any idea of how his nerves would power up?
I just don't think is has nothing to do with Killua power, that is Enel. Killua is using his power on others so he reacts on other people thoughts just like Enel. You are speculating more in a way of Goku Superior Instinct, his body moves on it own.
Well nerves related abilities always come with enhanced reflexes and since nerves are what moves the body so enhancing them would make him faster and stronger too as for how he will enhance them i don't know i think we just have to wait and see how Oda will pull it off as always.