Future Events Luffys Next Gear will be GEAR RED ギアレッド

Ok Lets begin.....

1. ACE

Over the Timeskip Luffy developed a technique called Gear 2 RED HAWK,

A flaming technique from Luffy that to this day is still a mystery.( In terms of how its done) Most would say its a technique paying homage to Ace.

Ace is a character that's been brought up A LOT in the Wano Country , in fact the first wano centric chapter Ace was mentioned.

This would be one of many times people would reference Portages D Ace to Monkey D LUFFY

2. RED HAWK/ RED ROC And Luffy vs Kaido

In the beginning of the Kaido fight we see Luffy use a new technique called Gear 3 Red Roc

Luffy tried using Another Red Attack in 1009, its unclear which one it was

Interestingly enough, this is the First and Last time Kaido dodges an Attack from Luffy. Kaido didn't even dodge the conquerors haki infused attacks from luffy (even though they were clearly hurting him too)

Something about Luffys Red Attacks felt different than luffys other attacks to Kaido.

3. Sun God Nika/God of Fire

Chapters later we then get information about the character SUN God Nika

Even in the Anime , Hygoro's dialogue when he see's Boundman He mentions Luffy looks like the God of Fire himself

A Fire Form of Some sort is definitely coming

I believe it will be a form combining the RED Attacks with the Conquerors Haki Infusion. Similar to how Gear 2 and Gear 3 were somewhat combined to make Gear 4. Except the Drawback will be dastardly even worse than Gear 2 and Gear 4 combined.

But Oda won't Call it Gear 5.......

It will be called "Gear Red" ギアレッド.

Sounds like - "Giareddo"

Your Welcome......

Leave your thoughts.....

Last edited:

HA001

World's Strongest Swordsman
Ok Lets begin.....

1. ACE

Over the Timeskip Luffy developed a technique called Gear 2 RED HAWK,

A flaming technique from Luffy that to this day is still a mystery.( In terms of how its done) Most would say its a technique paying homage to Ace.

Ace is a character that's been brought up A LOT in the Wano Country , in fact the first wano centric chapter Ace was mentioned.

This would be one of many times people would reference Portages D Ace to Monkey D LUFFY

2. RED HAWK/ RED ROC And Luffy vs Kaido

In the beginning of the Kaido fight we see Luffy use a new technique called Gear 3 Red Roc

Luffy tried using Another Red Attack in 1009, its unclear which one it was

Interestingly enough, this is the First and Last time Kaido dodges an Attack from Luffy. Kaido didn't even dodge the conquerors haki infused attacks from luffy (even though they were clearly hurting him too)

Something about Luffys Red Attacks felt different than luffys other attacks to Kaido.

3. Sun God Nika/God of Fire

Chapters later we then get information about the character SUN God Nika

Even in the Anime , Hygoro's dialogue when he see's Boundman He mentions Luffy looks like the God of Fire himself

A Fire Form of Some sort is definitely coming

I believe it will be a form combining the RED Attacks with the Conquerors Haki Infusion. Similar to how Gear 2 and Gear 3 were somewhat combined to make Gear 4. Except the Drawback will be dastardly even worse than Gear 2 and Gear 4 combined.

But Oda won't Call it Gear 5.......

It will be called "Gear Red" ギアレッド.

Sounds like - "Giareddo"

Your Welcome......

Leave your thoughts.....

Oda already drew it

Check the cover page where he drew them as video game characters

That's eos luffy

Maybe Gear 4th:Red-man
Not a new gear imo.

Red hawk is so freakish since learning internal destruction, went from blowing out people to creating massive AoE fireballs.
I thought the anime was overselling it, until they animated the Yamato scene and I realised the massive scale of that fireball compared to onigashima, which was in the manga but I didn't realize due to the choreography.