Questions & Mysteries M3 - Shattered ... ? ?

Is there still a m3 ?

• Total voters
Before even the time-skip took place I believed there was no M3 Luffy & Zoro delved into techniques which they didn't understand (Zoro CoA & CoO) (Luffy CoC & CoO).

Sanji on the other hand was lagging behind and didn't show any signs of haki (before Sanji fans do the ignore ᕙ(⇀‸↼‶)ᕗ) just read through this first.

Sanji is a strong fighter and he is capable of holding his own merit but I don't believe he is within the tier of Luffy's & Zoro's in fact I believe that the time-skip cemented this while Luffy and Zoro main focus is training their bodies and improving their haki , Sanji's focus was on supporting the crew through his cooking and also increasing his combat skills. (his main priority was his cooking)

For Zoro his Coa is his pride the second his sword is damaged its considered shame (Zoro and Mihawk discussed this)
For Luffy his CoC and his will to be the Pirate King is held in a similar regard.

Since Sanji has not shown any CoA (hardening) or any highly impressive CoO feats at the moment it seems like the cook is lagging behind especially since the Raid Suit is involved.

Advanced CoA FEATS :
Chapter 687 - We have Zoro cutting Monets cheek displaying that he is capable of sending haki air slashes
Chapter 955 - We have Luffy sending a Haki air punch towards a tree displaying that he's pretty much perfected Advanced haki

Luffy and Zoro have been using advanced CoA while Sanji hasn't shown any hardening.

What your thoughts on the current structure of the three Starwhats ?

He's sharing this moment with Luffy though...
Post automatically merged:

Lol this nonsense again:seriously:
Shit gets dumber Everytime
He hasn't shown hardening or anything comparable to Luffy and Zoro why is there a M3??

Sanji CoO feats are heavenly. Imagine dodging a man who can see the future.
Plus he has shown hardening alright. Check vs Drake and Vs Daifuku. Quite the convenient oversight there mate. And Yes M3 is still a thing.
My apologies can you give me a panel ?

He's sharing this moment with Luffy though...

He hasn't shown hardening or anything comparable to Luffy and Zoro why is there a M3??

My apologies can you give me a panel ?
Zoro hasn't shown shit comparable to Luffy yet u place them close.

Idiotic thread mods close this flame bait

Monster trio doesn't mean that they're all equal
Obviously at the end of the day sanji isn't going to be as strong or stronger than zoro or luffy being the third strongest of the crew. Which dont mean he weak
And zoro isnt as strong as luffy being the second strongest of the crew and again that dont mean he weak at all

Tho imo when jinbei really really joins he sanji and zoro will be luffys top commander equivalent

Monster trio doesn't mean that they're all equal
Obviously at the end of the day sanji isn't going to be as strong or stronger than zoro or luffy being the third strongest of the crew. Which dont mean he weak
And zoro isnt as strong as luffy being the second strongest of the crew and again that dont mean he weak at all

Tho imo when jinbei really really joins he sanji and zoro will be luffys top commander equivalent
Exactly right my guy