Versus Battle Madara(no jinchuriki) vs Minato(no jinchuriki) & Itachi

TheAncientCenturion

I will never forgive Oda
‎‎‎
Madara should be vulnerable to Izanami, and Totsuka might work.
Izanami is a jutsu Itachi himself said wasn't normally deployable. It depended on specific circumstances. Against Madara, I don't see how it'll land. And the Totsuka Blade doesn't have the feats to pierce Madara's higher levels of Susano'o.

First round: We can basically say it is EMS Madara who changed entire huge landscapes with single attacks when he fought against Hashirama. Also, he can control Kurama and can fuse it with his perfect Susanoo...
I doubt Minato and Itachi could hold their own against that shit. Yata's Mirror? I doubt it can block country lv DC. Totsuga Sword? Hitting base Madara with that sword sure would be the reason for Minato and Itachi to win the fight but both of them have to fight against two monsters who can wipe them out with a single powerful ninjutsu.
Besides, Totsuga worked against Nagato and Orochimaru but how do we know it could also work against Perfect Susanoo? Does it even work against any Susanoo form?

Second round: This Madara canonically destroyed several top tiers at once, including Sasuke AND the 9 Bijuus (Bijuu Mode Naruto).

TheAncientCenturion

I will never forgive Oda
‎‎‎
Exactly my point, Madara has the personality (god complex, rejecting reality, etc) to be vulnerable to Izanami.
No, I meant that Itachi can't deploy it because the conditions to activate the jutsu are difficult to maintain.

FTG might play a part in removing Madara from his Susanoo or assisting Itachi in landing the attack.
I don't think that'd work. Madara should just be teleported with Susano'o, considering he's inside of it.

That's why he has Minato.

Madara wouldn't start with Perfect Susanoo, and with Itachi's oneshot hax, it might end before getting that far.

Itachi and Minato are also the two smartest shinobi in history. FTG is a very versatile justsu (Itachi can help scatter it with his shuriken jutsu). Infact, with FTG Itachi's shuriken justsu becomes very useful. Itachi can crow feint teleport anywhere on the battle field (this makes landing Izanami easier).

Minato can also teleport away a Bijuudama.
Well said

Gol D. Roger

ȶɦɛ քɨʀǟȶɛ ӄɨռɢ
S1: Madara(no rinnegan) vs Minato & Itachi
S2: Madara(with rinnegan) vs Minato, Itachi & Kakashi(no Obito possession)
What about the Intel? It makes a world of difference, especially, when Minato is around.

If Madara's not aware of Minato's FTG and decided to test his luck in CQC against those two, he gets tagged by Minato easily.

Scenario 1:

I assume Madara doesn't have Full Kurama.

EMS Madara has very good reflexes (EMS Madara is still stronger than EMS Sasuke... EMS Sasuke who can hardly track (from the corner of his eye) Juubito at full speed. And Juubito>>>BM Minato in speed). I think he could perfectly handle Minato FTG in 1 vs 1 (and Madara have his Gunbai) but with Itachi in addition it will be far more harder (and Itachi is good in taijutsu too).

Itachi could be looking for an opening to place Amaterasu or Tsukiyomi on Madara (although I don't think it will kill him. Madara has very powerful eyes, he is experienced. Actually, I don't think he'll be trolled by Itachi's genjutsu. I think he can even tank Amaterasu once with his armor (During FKS arc Samourais survived Amaterasu thank their armors (that Kankuro removed)) that he will then have to give up (he will be bare-chested)), which still can be useful.

The important thing is that Minato must tagg Madara with FTG. So even if he uses the PS, I think Minato will be able to teleport by his side (inside the PS) to troll him.

I think it's possible if Minato and Itachi have a good teamwork (they never met in the canon but I have the feeling they can work together. Their personalities fits with each other) and even more if Madara isn't completly serious at the beginning of the fight.

However if Madara is serious and use the PS very quickly (I don't see Minato tagg Madara quickly) then the team will be in a very bad situation.

They can't destroy the PS. I don't see Totsuka absorbing anything like that at all. And Minato will never succeed, we don't know how, to separate Madara from the PS by teleportation...

But Minato could try via the space-time barrier to redirect the PS slashes to the PS itself however it costs in chakra and it will be hazardous. I doubt they'll destroy it like that. Bunta? Lol. Certainly he crushed Full Kurama (probably equivalent to the PS) for a few seconds and by surprise but that will not be enough.

They can only try to temporize against the PS. Itachi hiding in his Susano behind Yata (who could eventually tank the slashes) and Minato by turning him around at full speed and with his teleportation. But they won't last forever, they have less chakra than Madara. They'll end up cracking up and getting swept away.

So to win the fight, they really have to succeed in doing something decisive before Madara releases the PS. Given their intelligence, maybe it's possible...

As a last resort Minato can tempt the Shinigami even if he dies.

After Madara also has Izanagi as a last resort but it can push Itachi to want to use Izanami (anti-Izanagi) but well it's not easy to throw like jutsu (but with Minato by his side...it's possible. However, I think Madara knows Izanami).

So Itachi and Minato have a chance to win if they succeed in using some hax like Izanami, Shinigami or Hiraishin marking before Madara uses the PS. Otherwise they lose.

Extrem diff either way.

Scenario 2:

SM Rinnegan (One Rinnegan) Madara mid diff at worst. Gaining Mokuton, SM and one Rinnegan is a better boost than gaining Kakashi for the team (even if his Kamui is great).

Mokuton+PS+Limbo Hengoku (the thing that abused the 9 Bijus and allowed Madara to One Shot EMS Sasuke)... it's too strong for the team.

Madara's reflexes will be even higher and he can absorb Amaterasu. Tagging and attacking Madara with FTG will be impossible at this stage. Tobirama has failed miserably after a surprise attack (although I think Minato>Tobirama with FTG. I don't see Yondaime succeeding). Itachi gen will be useless against a Rinnegan user with more experience.

Kakashi's Kamui can be very effective (he have quickly absorbed an arm of the Mazo and Madara complimented Kakashi's eye) but against the Limbo (invisible and indestructible) and the PS (boosted by the SM), it will not be enough to ensure victory.

They will have to have a very good teamwork or Madara will chain them one after the other....But even with the teamwork, Madara has too much advantage and is too boosted to lose.

Madara win.