Speculations MADS members?

Wtf how is that old bag of bones only 28 ?
Oda is going crazy

anyway i think vegapunk judge queen and ceaser are pretty much obvious
Don’t know who is else there

but im very interested in the MADS plotline
Ceasars too young too. He’s only 36 and we know MADS was before Judge was a king of germa. (Happened at earliest 25 years ago) so unless you think Caesar at age 10 was doing these illegal studies then they can’t be in it too.

And this timelines only if Judge returned to germa, knocked up Sora and conquered the four north blue nations all in one year. Which I doubt so MADS was probably longer than 25 years ago in which case Caesar would be a small child

Can’t be hogback either as all the members were absorbed into the government arrested or had some kinda diplomatic immunity like judge. Hogback still had a medical practice up until disappearing on thriller bark

Hmm why Kureha? I don't recall much of her backstory so am curious.
She's the oldest from that group... And there has to be some story behind her gag...

Doc Q is 28 years old, so he wasn't a member of MADS.
Oh, Doc Q is just 28? My bad... But thanks for the info...

Ceasars too young too. He’s only 36 and we know MADS was before Judge was a king of germa. (Happened at earliest 25 years ago) so unless you think Caesar at age 10 was doing these illegal studies then they can’t be in it too.
Well, if he's that smart at that age then why not? There were numerous child prodigy doing illegal stuffs in the story... Dellinger, Jack, Buffalo and Baby 5 to name a few...

Can’t be hogback either as all the members were absorbed into the government arrested or had some kinda diplomatic immunity like judge. Hogback still had a medical practice up until disappearing on thriller bark
He might've escaped or left the team earlier before they were captured... I mean, why is Queen with Kaido?

She's the oldest from that group... And there has to be some story behind her gag...

Oh, Doc Q is just 28? My bad... But thanks for the info...

Well, if he's that smart at that age then why not? There were numerous child prodigy doing illegal stuffs in the story... Dellinger, Jack, Buffalo and Baby 5 to name a few...

He might've escaped or left the team earlier before they were captured... I mean, why is Queen with Kaido?
The difference is Doffys crew was built on family and as such children were allowed.

Jack we don’t know what had him join Kaido in the first place.

I’m just saying being strong and being able to understand the scientific genius of vegapunk judge and queen I can’t imagine a child keeping up with the likes of them when they were in their 20s/30s.

Queen we are unsure but judging by the fact that Kaido was being experimented on by vegapunk, king seemingly being an ex WG worker, it’s likely that queen joined Kaido after working with vegapunk for the world government.

And this timelines only if Judge returned to germa, knocked up Sora and conquered the four north blue nations all in one year. Which I doubt so MADS was probably longer than 25 years ago in which case Caesar would be a small child

Ceaser is familiar with Judge the only we could know him is through mads as Judge never worked with the WG.

Vegapunk
Judge
Queen
Caesar

When I think MADS I think ‘Mad’ Scientists 😂
So anyone that is exceptional in a scientific field and has a bit of a screw loose prolly fits the mould so Kureha as well maybe?

Also, I think it’d be interesting tho if Sora Vinsmoke was also part of it ^^. Sanji will prolly not give a shit about what Queen might have to say with regards to Judge & MADS but! if Sora was also part of it, he’d most likely lend an ear to whatever it is Queen has to say about MADS ^^

Warchief Sanji D Goat

Ubel > Frieren and Fern
Also, I think it’d be interesting tho if Sora Vinsmoke was also part of it ^^. Sanji will prolly not give a shit about what Queen might have to say with regards to Judge & MADS but! if Sora was also part of it, he’d most likely lend an ear to whatever it is Queen has to say about MADS ^^
Found a perfect meme for this lol.

Sanji when he heard about Judge vs when he heard about Sora: