General Mafia General Chat

I probably won't be free until mayish but been catching up with some films with some of my limited time. What would be the better theme for a Mafia game. The Boys, Xmen vs Teen Titans or Non MCU Live Marvel Films/Shows

Hey guys, just checking in from my sister and her husband’s new place in South Carolina. We moved her cats lmao. Taking the greyhound to Atlanta tomorrow until I come back home to CT on the 25th.

just wanted to confirm the game will be in April, and I’m still cooking. So look out for that.

Many thanks to my wonderful coach @Rej he’s a king

happy st Patrick’s btw.

Rej

Year of the black beard!
Hey guys, just checking in from my sister and her husband’s new place in South Carolina. We moved her cats lmao. Taking the greyhound to Atlanta tomorrow until I come back home to CT on the 25th.

just wanted to confirm the game will be in April, and I’m still cooking. So look out for that.

Many thanks to my wonderful coach @Rej he’s a king

happy st Patrick’s btw.
I am excited foe your comeback then! And thanks lol!

Happy st patricks <3

What the fuck did you just fucking say about me, you little bitch? I'll have you know I graduated top of my class in the Mafia scum chat, and I've been involved in numerous secret raids on mason chats, and I have over 300 confirmed faction kills. I am trained in misslynches and I'm the top poster in the entire game thread. You are nothing to me but just another target. I will vote you the fuck out with precision the likes of which has never been seen before on this Earth, mark my fucking words. You think you can get away with saying that shit to me over the Internet? Think again, fucker. As we speak I am contacting my secret network of indies across the thread and your IP is being traced right now so you better prepare for the storm, maggot. The storm that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call modkill. You're fucking dead, kid. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can lynch you in over seven hundred ways, and that's just with my bore vote. Not only am I extensively trained in unarmed faction kills, but I have access to the entire arsenal role cops and extra kill power and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your miserable ass off the face of the continent, you little shit. If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little "clever" comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your fucking tongue. But you couldn't, you didn't, and now you're paying the price, you goddamn idiot. I will shit fury all over you and you will drown in it. You're fucking dead, kiddo.

What the fuck did you just fucking say about me, you little bitch? I'll have you know I graduated top of my class in the Mafia scum chat, and I've been involved in numerous secret raids on mason chats, and I have over 300 confirmed faction kills. I am trained in misslynches and I'm the top poster in the entire game thread. You are nothing to me but just another target. I will vote you the fuck out with precision the likes of which has never been seen before on this Earth, mark my fucking words. You think you can get away with saying that shit to me over the Internet? Think again, fucker. As we speak I am contacting my secret network of indies across the thread and your IP is being traced right now so you better prepare for the storm, maggot. The storm that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call modkill. You're fucking dead, kid. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can lynch you in over seven hundred ways, and that's just with my bore vote. Not only am I extensively trained in unarmed faction kills, but I have access to the entire arsenal role cops and extra kill power and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your miserable ass off the face of the continent, you little shit. If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little "clever" comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your fucking tongue. But you couldn't, you didn't, and now you're paying the price, you goddamn idiot. I will shit fury all over you and you will drown in it. You're fucking dead, kiddo.
Vote Lynch Mr.Reloaded

Emil

Certified Memelord