General Mafia General Chat

AL sama

Red Haired
Yea its doable but ToS is rather simple in its design and that simplicity with long time period can often steam roll in favour of Town.
12/12 period however is fasted paced, good guys don't have as much time and their posts and actions have to matter twice as much.
OFC the trade off is some people might not participate due to time available but hey, price to make enjoyable game
if you're fine with that trade then yes I agree 12/12 format is much better xD

R

Rohan

Update---

But on the contrary it is best to only do Turbo games with planning. I have seen people wanting features and then bailing out when the features were implemented.

Turbo Games are difficult to host because of timezone issues and needs a large mafia playerbase. Since WG has a small mafia playerbase, Turbo games are not suited for this forum for now.

Unless there is a huge demand for Turbo games (highly unlikely) it is best to scrap the idea.

AL sama

Red Haired
Update---

But on the contrary it is best to only do Turbo games with planning. I have seen people wanting features and then bailing out when the features were implemented.

Turbo Games are difficult to host because of timezone issues and needs a large mafia playerbase. Since WG has a small mafia playerbase, Turbo games are not suited for this forum for now.

Unless there is a huge demand for Turbo games (highly unlikely) it is best to scrap the idea.
I totally agree with you on this one