General Mafia School

Reborn

Throughout Heaven & Earth,I alone am d Honored One
After observing all the mafia threads I still don't get it:pepecafe:Especially the lynching part:pepecry:
Oh it's simple

During day phase players put vote on those whom they think could be scum.

If game has plurality Lynch then player with maximum vote would be Lynched meaning he is out

If game has majority Lynch then to Lynch someone we need to have majority votes ( example if 15 players are playing then to Lynch someone out we need to have 8 votes on him)

Also, if during day phase players aren't sure about who is scum then they can go for no Lynch meaning no one will be voted out during that day.

This is lynching.

Reborn

Nah, it's too complex for me. You guys have like 100+ IQ and I barely have 10 IQ:pepemotion:
Play and you will learn quickly.

From outside game look complex but after playing few games you will start picking up on how to be townie and how to be scums.

And, you don't need 100+ Iq lol

We all make mistakes and get it wrong and sometimes we hit the nail perfectly.

So play

N

NeutralWatcher

Nah, it's too complex for me. You guys have like 100+ IQ and I barely have 10 IQ:pepemotion:
To make it simple.

Townie is always on the opposing side of mafia.

Townie doesn't know his/her fellow townie.
Mafia knows his/her fellow mafia.

Townie wins by lynching mafia by observing interactions between players. Mafias are usually try to blend with townie or defending his/her fellow mafia since mafia knows his/her fellow mafia.

Mafia wins by defeating townie. This can be done by blending with townie to misslynch townie into lynching another townie. Another can be done by night action where mafia performs killing action to eliminate townie

Warchief Sanji D Goat

Ubel > Frieren and Fern
Play and you will learn quickly.

From outside game look complex but after playing few games you will start picking up on how to be townie and how to be scums.

And, you don't need 100+ Iq lol

We all make mistakes and get it wrong and sometimes we hit the nail perfectly.

So play
If I can even handle my anxiety LOL. In the last game I played, yeah, it didn't went well:jay-he:

Warchief Sanji D Goat

Ubel > Frieren and Fern
To make it simple.

Townie is always on the opposing side of mafia.

Townie doesn't know his/her fellow townie.
Mafia knows his/her fellow mafia.

Townie wins by lynching mafia by observing interactions between players. Mafias are usually try to blend with townie or defending his/her fellow mafia since mafia knows his/her fellow mafia.

Mafia wins by defeating townie. This can be done by blending with townie to misslynch townie into lynching another townie. Another can be done by night action where mafia performs killing action to eliminate townie
So Townie is a bad person then? And do you have to get rid of Townie or Mafia?

Reborn

learning how to play mafia is pretty easy but yeah mastering it is super tough
Yes! Thank fully you have me as Coach so don't worry Al
So Townie is a bad person then? And do you have to get rid of Townie or Mafia?
No!

Townie are good guys

Mafia (team )and independents(single individuals) are bad guys.

Good guys have to catch bad guys before bad guys kill all the good guys.