marshall d teach, the rebirth of rocks d xebec

Hi there, I just joined but I wanted to post this let's call it "THEORY", it might be very very bad and I'll understand if you say it-s stupid and any other bad reviews.

legend
BB=Blackbeard
RX= Rocks d xebec

Intro
So many say BB is related to RX, that he could be his son ready to avenge his lost father but what if he is part of BB. In the next line I'll explain why I believe RX is actually part of BB soul.

Theory

From the beginning when he was introduced BB had this very distinctive split personality. As we saw in Mock Town he was a very "bubbly" man that even gave luffy advice eating pie and having a great time, but like in a split of a second he would change becoming a more aggressive and malevolent man. In the same arc we got an information that made fans, including me, create theories and speculate like crazy. That particular information was the "they" said by zoro and luffy, from that we arrived at the confirmation that he has a weird body
. What if the they and the weird body could be explained by the fact that in BB there are actually 2 souls his and that of Xebec.

Let me explain if Xebec had a DF similar to brooks that would allow him to live once more but not in his own body but in an other one, the body of a kid. If we think about it RX died, supposedly, 40 years ago and our BB has exactly the same age, his boat is called The sword of Xebec, he has knowledge of things no one really knows and his base is the Pirate island the same place where RX was based. The fruit it self would have it's limitation the body must be near the radius and if we think at BB he looks like an orphan and we know that RX fought Roger and Garp on god island, what if BB was originally from there, the sole survivor of that island just like robin.

Now I know this sounds really stupid and convenient and a very far fetch, but would it be that strange? We recently saw this particular situation in black clover, spoiler ahead, and how the captain of Golden had a peaceful conviction with the elf in him and how the captain in the Black Bulls(Yami lol) noticed how the 2 were similar but at the same time diverse because of the magic the 2 used. If BB and Xebec coexist in the same body that would explain how he is able to use 2 dfs at the same time, because each soul is using a df. Now you could say if they use each a df how can he use them at the same time? Well I don't have a right answer for that, but there is nothing saying they can not act in the same time.

Of course this is improbable and maybe BB is RX son and wants to continue what the dad did, but my improbable thought would explain many things from my point of view and would make the fight between Luffy and Blackbeard even more meaningful as Luffy is the reflection of Roger and the nephew of Garp while BB as the fusion with Xebec falls once more.

Conclusion

Rocks D Xebec was reborned in the body of BB, making him a person with 2 souls.

H

Homelander

BB pirates are rox inspired crew.

Well this is really speculative. It makes sense when shanks reported to gorosei about certain pirate.

Why is shanks worried about blackbeard but not kaido or big moms.

We know he warned WB for ace to not chase Blackbeard.

Its like he knows something about BB not many people know.

Luffy and zoro mentions it is they .Perhaps BB has parastic twin or something we yet to understand about him.

Oda did say about lurking legend who will be biggest challenge straw hat will ever face.

My guess likely rox didnt die or sengoku said he died in speculative way. Did he even die in first place ?

So nothing has been said. We know something made shanks nervous he heard about BB gathering in pirate island so that alerted shanks that BB is trying to recreate the lost glory of rox.

We know in chapter 0 shiki is upto something.

BB pirates are rox inspired crew.

Well this is really speculative. It makes sense when shanks reported to gorosei about certain pirate.

Why is shanks worried about blackbeard but not kaido or big moms.

We know he warned WB for ace to not chase Blackbeard.

Its like he knows something about BB not many people know.

Luffy and zoro mentions it is they .Perhaps BB has parastic twin or something we yet to understand about him.

Oda did say about lurking legend who will be biggest challenge straw hat will ever face.

My guess likely rox didnt die or sengoku said he died in speculative way. Did he even die in first place ?

So nothing has been said. We know something made shanks nervous he heard about BB gathering in pirate island so that alerted shanks that BB is trying to recreate the lost glory of rox.

We know in chapter 0 shiki is upto something.
Indeed he is tring to bring back memories and strike the WG with fear, shanks beeing part of roger's crew he must have heard the stories about RX and maybe even saw the pictures of him