Marvel Cinematic Universe

Favorite MCU character?

• Total voters

A thread dealing with all things regarding MCU; from the Avengers, to the Guardians of Galaxy, to the TV shows and any future projects.

Just for people to talk about the Cinematic Universe here. Spoiler warning, obviously.

@BangOO๐Ÿ… @Warchief Sanji D Goat @Ekkologix @Shisui @Finalbeta @Lion of Olympus @uyuu @Arondight @Light D Lamperouge @RayanOO etc​

Also, Hugh Jackman gonna be having his final outing as Wolverine in MCU's Deadpool apparently:

High hopes :goyea:

Light D Lamperouge

๐–‚๐–๐–†๐–™ ๐•ฎ๐–”๐–š๐–‘๐–‰ ๐•ณ๐–†๐–›๐–Š ๐•ญ๐–Š๐–Š๐–“
โ€Ž

Light D Lamperouge

โ€Ž
I was excited for next Black Panther. Then Chadwick Boseman passed and killed my hype too.
Yeah that was a tragedy.

The new Thor isn't as good as I expected :josad:
I was super stoked for it and well it didn't live up to what I expected.

Btw deadpool 3 is most likely coming out fall 2024
I think it's in the video. September 6th 2024.

Man I like F4 but the movies never deliver.

Yeah that was a tragedy.

I was super stoked for it and well it didn't live up to what I expected.

I think it's in the video. September 6th 2024.

Man I like F4 but the movies never deliver.
I liked the conclusion the took with new Thor movie and its ending. Second half was alright. First wayyy too childish.

Phase 4s been a really mixed bag :josad:

They are spreading themselves too thin with the Disney+ shows
They're pretty much trying to make it into a comic-esque entertainment universe. Releasing a lot of stuff of different superheroes just like various, constant comic titles

Light D Lamperouge

โ€Ž
I love fantastic 4(2005)
The first one, right? From memory that one was OK, and entertaining, could have been better, especially Doom. The 2nd one with cloud Galactus was just meh.

Phase 4s been a really mixed bag :josad:

They are spreading themselves too thin with the Disney+ shows
Outta the recent TV shows I only watched Loki. I thought it was fine. Are the rest good?

I liked the conclusion the took with new Thor movie and its ending. Second half was alright. First wayyy too childish.
Thor vs Herc can be good imo.

Emil

Certified Memelord
โ€Ž
not been feeling phase 4 really so far

there is a lack of good story in most of the new stuff we get
Post automatically merged:

xmen need proper introduction to mcu. they can carry and they r most likely to be very well received. certainly better than lets say... eternals lol

they r playing this multiverse card to keep introducing new characters to the mcu which is cool. its their best tool so far lol. spiderman and dr. strange can only carry so much tho

TheAncientCenturion

I will never forgive Oda
โ€Žโ€Žโ€Ž
not been feeling phase 4 really so far

there is a lack of good story in most of the new stuff we get

xmen need proper introduction to mcu. they can carry and they r most likely to be very well received. certainly better than lets say... eternals lol

they r playing this multiverse card to keep introducing new characters to the mcu which is cool. its their best tool so far lol. spiderman and dr. strange can only carry so much tho
Yeah itโ€™s pretty mid so far honestly. Spider-Man and Thor were the only good movies

i havent seen the thor movie yet actually. heard mixed reviews about it lol
On a personal level, I enjoyed the second half and the conclusion was very nice. First half has couple very cringe moments, though.

Overall, it's also heavily a comedy movie. It touches upon character development (Thor lacking a path and his depression) but otherwise is full of humor which I guess didn't sit well with portion of audience.

It's on Disney+ now and stuff, if you wanna give a watch

Seth

๐Š๐จ๐ค๐ฎ๐ญ๐จ ๐’๐ก๐ฎ๐ฌ๐ฎ๐ข
โ€Ž
Thor was fucking shit. The biggest disappointment in my life in terms of waiting for a movie. ( Thor is my favorite hero from Marvel ).

After 1st hour I thought I'm watching bloopers/gag reel. The entire movie passed, I couldn't believe that shit was a real movie, not a bloopers compilation.

The only "serious" moments in the movie are literally the first and last scene from Gorr ( and Jane's death as long as you cared about her character, I didn't because she was swiftly removed from Thor's life after Dark World ), this fucking idiot Waititi even managed to turn Gorr into a joke.

Phase 4 is trash. Wish I did what most of my homies who I used to watch Marvel with, which is end their watching of Marvel after Endgame.

I will try to erase my memory about Phase 4 as much as I can and lie to myself that I stopped watching after Endgame:pepehawk: