Versus Battle Mei Mei vs Aoi Todo

Who wins?

• Total voters

Light D Lamperouge

๐–‚๐–๐–†๐–™ ๐•ฎ๐–”๐–š๐–‘๐–‰ ๐•ณ๐–†๐–›๐–Š ๐•ญ๐–Š๐–Š๐–“
โ€Ž
This is tough. Mei Mei, I think with Bird Strike, has much more destructive potential. Being able to kill a Special Grade in one hit is not something to be underestimated. On the hand, Todo has some of the best physical feats in the series and his IQ is literally off the charts.

Right now, Iโ€™m feeling Todo. I think he could beat her in close quarters and if her crows have cursed energy, and they become targets for Boogie Woogie then I can see Todo beating her.

Cinera

๐€๐ฌ๐ฉ๐ข๐ซ๐ข๐ง๐  ๐Œ๐š๐ฌ๐œ๐ก๐ž๐ง๐ง๐ฒ ๐๐ž๐ญ
โ€Ž
Isn't Todo a major simp? Can he in character fight effectively against pretty women?

I love Todo, but Mei Mei is winning this fight.
Black flash can change things, but Mei can fight in long range. Todo can use Boogie Woogie to close the distance, tbh, it will be a great fight to watch. I am thinking about 50/50, if Black Flash = Bird Strike.

Light D Lamperouge

๐–‚๐–๐–†๐–™ ๐•ฎ๐–”๐–š๐–‘๐–‰ ๐•ณ๐–†๐–›๐–Š ๐•ญ๐–Š๐–Š๐–“
โ€Ž
Isn't Todo a major simp? Can he in character fight effectively against pretty women?
He is, but mainly for Takada chan. It was never hinted it impeded him in battle tbh. So yeah I think he should be able to fight to his best against women.

Mei Mei high diff. Todo is a prodigy no doubt but Bird strike is too OP, she can summon a whole bunch of crows that share vision with her and one-shot him. She is also one of the few who has reached her physical peak with CE and can wield a giant axe with ease so Todo has no close combat advantage. She will get accustomed to BW just like Hanami and eventually catch him with bird strike, Todo gets outlasted