Current Events Meme is a traitor

What will Meme be doing

• Total voters
As much as you want to accept it or not. She's betrayed the Beast Pirates by attacking P1. And it also doesnt seem to be stopping at P1, cause now she's pissed at all of Kaido's underlings. Nobody can trust her after word of this gets out. She'll deffo back Tama and go on a rampage. People who still think she'll care about Midd and have a serious fight with him....are delusional.

They made an Alliance & they both are Co-Leaders
You think Kaido will call her Traitor because she hit one of his Headliners who annoyed her?

She is Free to do whatever she likes
Just like Hancock was was on Marines Side but didn't mind hitting Marines who were in her way or Luffy's

Big Mom currently is Kaido's Ally, Luffy & Kid's Enemy & Tama's Friend

Finalbeta

Law Nerd
As much as you want to accept it or not. She's betrayed the Beast Pirates by attacking P1. And it also doesnt seem to be stopping at P1, cause now she's pissed at all of Kaido's underlings. Nobody can trust her after word of this gets out. She'll deffo back Tama and go on a rampage. People who still think she'll care about Midd and have a serious fight with him....are delusional.
Is she even fully aware of what she is accomplishing in the first place I mean

You think Kaido will call her Traitor because she hit one of his Headliners who annoyed her?

Just like Hancock was was on Marines Side but didn't mind hitting Marines who were in her way or Luffy's

Pretty much this unless Kaido actually does care and calls her a traitor for attacking his subordinates, Big Mom attacking Page One does not mean she has betrayed the Beasts Pirates or has switched sides yet.

If it turns out in the next chapter that she has either decided to go against Kaido or switch sides then yeah I would say it's a betrayal at that point, but for time being her attacking Page One does not mean she has officially betrayed the Beasts Pirates.

Last edited:
Meh, she's mentally unstable. She wouldn't hesitate to attack one of her own subordinates if they did something to piss her off, and they're her family. Kaido even attacked his owns subordinates before, and Queen just tried to kill a couple hundred of the Beast Pirates.

Jew D. Boy

I Can Go Lower
Yeah, I’m more of the belief that she has dueling mental illnesses that make her act irrational and volatile...which doesn’t describe someone I’d normally want on MY side, but Oda clearly wants to find a path for Linlin to become Luffy’s ally, and of the few he’s tried so far, they all kinda tie back to this one fact. Tama making her enter Mama Mode or whatever is just the latest avenue he wants us to use to get there.

Ulti seems more concerned than scared, i think she will atack big meme and get rekdt as a result, wich will mean a full out war between big meme and beast pirates, wich leaves us to wonder whats gonna happen with perospero and Marco.

That dosent mean she is going to be an ally though, just that this will be a war with 3 sides not just 2...well, 4 if you count orochi. What Kidd will do when he sees her atacking the beast pirates is a complete diferent story though, he dosent realy have any beef with the big meme and was just going to fight her to keep the two yonkos apart, since she is busy with the beast pirates already he might go to the roof again or fight someone else.

Big Meme in wcl: Ogga boga I killed my own son and did rampage in my islands, wanted to do a huge genocide but the mtfkers gave me a cake and I wes zen after, but I did a small killing spree tho, good enough for me, killing + cake.:few:

Big Meme in wano: I will backstab the people from my recently made aliance because a 10yo kid who game me a soup is standing in front of me, I will protect also the thiefs who crashed my long waited weeding and destroyed my plans to take over germa just because Im a good person now and I have morals, I am good person with the one who fked me, and I destroy my alliance cuz why tf no? Morals*kappa

:suresure:

This whole arc is a joke, the plot armor is stronger than ever, from luffy fighting equal in base with hybrid kaido, to meme being meme, to the plot armor who cant even take down even 1 named dude from luffys side.
:seriously:

No the rocks plot is decades old for it to end so easy in betrayal. If a betrayal will happen it will be at the end near kaido defeat.

I pray for Oda being logical and don't choose the easy way out or I may drop the story for a while

p.s
Whitebeard
Kaido
Big Mom
Roger

are can be count as traitors with more info ...
even Titan King Xebec and God King Shanks can be count as a traitors with more info

they are ALL pirates ... there is no shame for acting like a pirates

Kaido sees highly of the F6. They arent just fodder to hm. Ffs he wanted to introduce them to Linlin and show them off.

Meme just legit attacked them. And she wont stop at P1 either. She got beef against all of Kaido's underlings now....

I think she'll just do her own thing. Kaido's Road Poneglyph is somewhere and she seems done with Kaido but I can't imagine her continuing to beat up Beast Pirates, just cause it would spoil match-ups (things are getting real easy under the roof). Kid wants to fight Big Mom, Killer told him to go ahead and Big Mom wants to face Kid but she's been halted momentarily due to Motherly Mode. Doubt that'll stop Kid though.

I don't think this betrayal is going to have any major role in the arc until it reaches its final stage.
Kid will just use all the metal he brought with him to hit Big Mom with an enormous metallic punch and he will separate her from Tama.

P1 being hurt will slow down Ulti giving Usopp and Nami enough time to reach the stage, listen to Tama's orders and reunite Zeus with Nami.

Let's look at this from a story standpoint. Oda does everything for a reason. He made Kidd retardly chase after Big Mom, because he doesnt want Kidd to be in the Kaido vs Luffy solo fight. He made Zoro take Hakai, because he also doesnt want him to interrupt in the Luffy vs kaido solo fight.

Now what is the point of Meme attacking a Major Beast Pirate character, if she'll just go back to fighting Midd ? Her nerfing P1 is not a good enough reason, because Oda fluctuates with his ass PLs anyways. Usopp could've still defeat P1 without BM's nerf.

This is chap is an obvious change in character for Big Mom. For her to back Tama and help her reach the Live Performance floor realistically and for her to weaken Kaido's forces as well. It makes no sense if she goes back to fighitng Midd like nothing happened....

She's pissed at the Beast Pirates. More pissed at them then Midd. Who she logically doesnt even have a reason to be angry at.