MHA 351 Spoilers

RayanOO

Lazy is the way
Chapter 351: The Two Flashfires

Chapter begins with narration talking about the mighty of the Flashfire Fist; a special move that super concentrates all the heat onto one's body to release it in a full-blow - Endeavor's the ultimate technique. At the same time that he developed such move, was also when he hit up with his own insurmountable limitations

Dabi’s fight with Shouto continues. Dabi says that all the mulling over past got him heated up, and prepares his blow while Shouto says that his flames are so strong that its shimmers distort the surroundings.

Shouto prepares as well, as he says he’s going to stop Dabi. Dabi replies that Shouto isn’t just a replacement for Endeavor now, there’s also some things he wanna tell him.

Dabi says how he started out just a low flame always craving towards a greater force, with Endeavor’s words echoing into him to one day surpass his own. His strength now is an byproduct of a body that has long lost its limits and what he learned from watching Endeavor from afar, and then uses the Hell's Spider against the heroes around.

The heroes try to buy Shoto some time by keeping Dabi in check, but as soon Shoto’s technique is standby Dabi show up behind him, starting to strike him repeatedly. He keeps talking about how he and Shouto are influenced by the blood of the calamity known as Endeavor that runs in both veins. But, Shouto was born with a better body, with a better environment - because he was born with everything, unlike Dabi, he never had to go through the hurdles Dabi went through to attain his force. Compared to him, Shouto is nothing.

Shoto says he's right, he was someone aimless, someone with a half-heartedness that would never come close to his foot. But that he's glad he's not seen as the Endeavor, because now it's for Dabi to take a good look at him. He thinks about how he wanted to catch up with his friends, commit, improve and develop over time. So that heat he's going to use now is the outgrowth of his training, a unique technique he created to stop Dabi.

Scene cuts to Endeavor calling Shouto to inform him that he'll need to deal with All For One. Shouto say it’s okay, since the few remaining heroes will need to deal with him, while Midoriya deals with Shigaraki. Shouto says that's fine, because stopping Dabi is his role. Everyone has a role to play, something they need to put an end, for Shouto that's his own brother.

It comes back to him finally using his Flashfire Fist, saying that indeed their father was a madman who wrecked everyone in that house, but it was Dabi’s choice to kill the people he killed, it was his choice to involve people who never had any relation to their incident. He hits Dabi right in the face, ending the chapter.

RayanOO

Lazy is the way
Why the fuck do you reply to yourself with a question?

On the topic, from the dialogue Dabi and Endeavor had during the first war arc it appears that Flashfire Fist is his Ultimate.
Didn’t remember that line.

So flash fire fist is more focused and PB is more spread ?
Post automatically merged:

But PB has better portrayal and was used as finisher 2 times against Hood and Shiggy

:steef:

Shoto about to show why he's Daddy's favorite. He's been hiding his best skills and Dabi's in for a rude awakening. Shoto's about to end Dabi's delusions. He's right too, as sad af Dabi's backstory is, it's no reason to murder innocent people. Goodbye Dabi and Good Riddance.

Why the fuck do you reply to yourself with a question?

On the topic, from the dialogue Dabi and Endeavor had during the first war arc it appears that Flashfire Fist is his Ultimate.
Isn’t Proéminence Burn Endy strongest move ?
flashfire fist is a fighting style, prominence burn is an attack within the flashfire fist fighting style

That's why when dabi attempted to use it in the war he said: "flash fire fist prominence burn"

I don't see how shoto can hurt dabi with fire. Yes, Dabi's body cannot resist his own flames. But Dabi's flames are much hotter than Shoto's.
If Dabi is able to withstand his flames(even thought hey are clearly killing him), I don't think shoto's flames or even endeavor's flames would do that much damage.

Overall, I think Dabi gained some degree of flame resistance simply through sheer willpower and hatred, basically he had a quirk awakening. Shoto can only win if he uses ice imo.

Last edited:

Seth

𝐊𝐨𝐤𝐮𝐭𝐨 𝐒𝐡𝐮𝐬𝐮𝐢
flashfire fist is a fighting style, prominence burn is an attack within the flashfire fist fighting style

That's why when dabi attempted to use it in the war he said: "flash fire fist prominence burn"

I don't see how shoto can hurt dabi with fire. Yes, Dabi's body cannot resist his own flames. But Dabi's flames are much hotter than Shoto's.
If Dabi is able to withstand his flames(even thought hey are clearly killing him), I don't think shoto's flames or even endeavor's flames would do that much damage.

Overall, I think Dabi gained some degree of flame resistance simply through sheer willpower and hatred, basically he had a quirk awakening. Shoto can only win if he uses ice imo.
I lowkey don't understand why AFO didn't copy some chilling quirk to help Dabi get over this. Tho I think it has something to do with the fact AFO couldn't control Dabi because his flames were too fucking crazy even for him.