MHA Spoilers 343

G

Gorosei Informer

Yeah, I liked the character stuff as well.

TBH, I'm hoping we get some sort of character deaths. Despite the last war being quite brutal, not really many characters that we are invested in actually ended up biting the bullet.

With the class on the front line, and the stakes and situation as dangerous as ever, I wouldn't mind if we got some impactful casualities.

Uraraka and Deku's moment was nice, and I also enjoyed Shoto being reassured by his friends(I'm happy that Kirishima got included in the people checking up on Shoto, the man is a real bro).
Ah yeah that's fair. Hori did kill off more random unknown and minor characters than anything ofc. I do think we're gonna see some more important deaths come the final especially with Shigaraki's decay quirk and how powerful it is now too, as well as other reasons ofc. I've suspected Endeavour of having death flags for ages but I wonder if both he and Dabi will die? Or just one of them? I fear Toga is going to die too inevitably.

Hori could legit go for a student kill this time and it would be completely shocking. Kishi teased Nejis death vs the Sound 4 and then "made good on it" much later in Shippuden ofc. I wonder if there is anything equivalent in MHA to think of it? Maybe not?

Kirishima is completely goated, hes def one of my faves. His moment vs Rappa and his speech in the anime both in the sub and surprisingly especially the dub were amazing to me. He's just grown better and better, all the more endearing, admirable, badass, iconic etc. I hope he gets closure on whatever the fuck happened to Crimson Riot too.

Seth

𝐊𝐨𝐤𝐮𝐭𝐨 𝐒𝐡𝐮𝐬𝐮𝐢
The chapter begins with All for One in the cave saying that lies don't work against him. It's because of a quirk he stole from a man years ago and that, ironically enough, one of his descendants operates side by side with All Might (probably referring to Tsukauchi, since his sister Makoto has a similar quirk to the one described). Next we see him enter into a phone call with Aoyama's mother, which passes off a message disguised as a conversation about wine. He says he is in the mood for a Macallan and she says her son can deliver it to him the next day. In this context he is referred to as "uncle" and after the conversation is over he confirms to himself that no lies have been told.

We then see Deku going to meet Aoyama with a cell phone in his hand. Yuuga thanks him for coming, but Deku is confused because he thought he was still in prison. After answering that his parents' lawyers have arranged for his acquittal, Midoriya turns to run and tell the other students, but Aoyama stops him and asks if he would like to know the real plan of the All for One. The destruction of Japan will be followed by a devaluation of the yen and the bankruptcy of many Japanese companies. The social instability will lead to an increase in the number of villains and widespread chaos, being similar to the Great Depression or the period of the rise of quirk. Other countries will prioritize their own and deny any aid to Japan, but in the long run this will lead to an international conflict where each seeks only to maintain internal security. In this devastated scenario, who will be the one to provide water for the nations in need? Gas, electricity, all resources can be generated with the quirks that All for One possesses.

Midoriya says that it is still too early to predict this apocalyptic scenario, since they are all still there to stop All for One. Aoyama apologizes and says that, in the end, he still wants to protect the safety of his mother and father. As he cries, we see All for One floating behind him. Deku is shocked and All for One praises Aoyama's actions, asking if it was his parents who told him about his final plan. He confirms and says that they promised that they would be happy in the world that All for One will create. Deku shouts that he trusted him and Aoyama bows, crying and shaking. What he does next is... turn around quickly and shoot a laser in All for One's direction.

All for One used an air wave to quickly mobilize and dodge the shot, calling Aoyama a fool. Deku starts saying that Aoyama's performance was very realistic, and Aoyama replies that it was the only way to fool an opponent of that level, and adds that Deku himself was also able to lie very well. Aoyama is still shaking, but shouts that he will face All for One to protect his parents. AFO is very confused, remembering the conversation he had with Aoyama's mother and confirming once again that there was no trace of falsehood in her speech. He then decides to stop trying to look for an explanation and focuses on the fact that the One for All is right in front of him. While taking off his jacket he says that Tomura has observed many heroes using Search during the war, and none of them are in the vicinity. Their chance of winning is nil. At this time, many villains begin to appear through the goo quirk used for teleportation, including Toga, Dabi and Shigaraki. When all seemed lost, a small portal begins to form behind Aoyama. Out of it comes Monoma (!!!!!!!), and soon after, a legion of heroes. Aoyama says that his parents said that the thing All for One hates most is the fact that the rest of the world knows that Japan is not yet doomed to failure. A light of hope still shines, and if Japan holds on to it the whole world will come together. That is why they will defeat him here and now. End of chapter.
Bruh:okay:

What the fuck is on Hori's mind?

:sanmoji::luuh:

RayanOO

Lazy is the way
@RayanOO @Lizzy @JazzMazz @ivaannom @Adam 🍎 @DarkWitch @Nel-Zel fiasco @IceWitch @TheKnightOfTheSea @FreezyBreeze @Doggo @Xlaw @Rhea @ShadyOjiro @Tyki_Mikk @LuffyMazino @Fleet Admiral Lee Hung @Ice devil slayer @Kagura @Trafalgar_D_Law @Yere93 @Yo Tan Wa @Kucing Pencuri @Camie @Yoru @Dark Admiral @mugiwalaw @WesMidnight @GrandmasterChef Zonji @Monkey D Theories @Leo D. Caprio @Lukegranders @Finral Roulacase @Flower @Hiragaro @IceWitch @Bullet @kom5 @SDfear @Roo etc

The chapter begins with All for One in the cave saying that lies don't work against him. It's because of a quirk he stole from a man years ago and that, ironically enough, one of his descendants operates side by side with All Might (probably referring to Tsukauchi, since his sister Makoto has a similar quirk to the one described). Next we see him enter into a phone call with Aoyama's mother, which passes off a message disguised as a conversation about wine. He says he is in the mood for a Macallan and she says her son can deliver it to him the next day. In this context he is referred to as "uncle" and after the conversation is over he confirms to himself that no lies have been told.

We then see Deku going to meet Aoyama with a cell phone in his hand. Yuuga thanks him for coming, but Deku is confused because he thought he was still in prison. After answering that his parents' lawyers have arranged for his acquittal, Midoriya turns to run and tell the other students, but Aoyama stops him and asks if he would like to know the real plan of the All for One. The destruction of Japan will be followed by a devaluation of the yen and the bankruptcy of many Japanese companies. The social instability will lead to an increase in the number of villains and widespread chaos, being similar to the Great Depression or the period of the rise of quirk. Other countries will prioritize their own and deny any aid to Japan, but in the long run this will lead to an international conflict where each seeks only to maintain internal security. In this devastated scenario, who will be the one to provide water for the nations in need? Gas, electricity, all resources can be generated with the quirks that All for One possesses.

Midoriya says that it is still too early to predict this apocalyptic scenario, since they are all still there to stop All for One. Aoyama apologizes and says that, in the end, he still wants to protect the safety of his mother and father. As he cries, we see All for One floating behind him. Deku is shocked and All for One praises Aoyama's actions, asking if it was his parents who told him about his final plan. He confirms and says that they promised that they would be happy in the world that All for One will create. Deku shouts that he trusted him and Aoyama bows, crying and shaking. What he does next is... turn around quickly and shoot a laser in All for One's direction.

All for One used an air wave to quickly mobilize and dodge the shot, calling Aoyama a fool. Deku starts saying that Aoyama's performance was very realistic, and Aoyama replies that it was the only way to fool an opponent of that level, and adds that Deku himself was also able to lie very well. Aoyama is still shaking, but shouts that he will face All for One to protect his parents. AFO is very confused, remembering the conversation he had with Aoyama's mother and confirming once again that there was no trace of falsehood in her speech. He then decides to stop trying to look for an explanation and focuses on the fact that the One for All is right in front of him. While taking off his jacket he says that Tomura has observed many heroes using Search during the war, and none of them are in the vicinity. Their chance of winning is nil. At this time, many villains begin to appear through the goo quirk used for teleportation, including Toga, Dabi and Shigaraki. When all seemed lost, a small portal begins to form behind Aoyama. Out of it comes Monoma (!!!!!!!), and soon after, a legion of heroes. Aoyama says that his parents said that the thing All for One hates most is the fact that the rest of the world knows that Japan is not yet doomed to failure. A light of hope still shines, and if Japan holds on to it the whole world will come together. That is why they will defeat him here and now. End of chapter.