Discussion Power MHA Tier List

RayanOO

Lazy is the way
โ€Ž
Tier SS

Prime Might / Prime AFO

Tier S

SnS / Gigantomachia / Weak Might / Weak AFO / Current AFO-Shiggy / War Arc Shiggy / 100% Deku

Tier A

Endeavor / 100% Re Destro / Hood / Current Deku 50% + quirks

Light D Lamperouge

๐–‚๐–๐–†๐–™ ๐•ฎ๐–”๐–š๐–‘๐–‰ ๐•ณ๐–†๐–›๐–Š ๐•ญ๐–Š๐–Š๐–“
โ€Ž
Tier SS

Prime Might / Prime AFO

Tier S

SnS / Gigantomachia / Weak Might / Weak AFO / Current AFO-Shiggy / War Arc Shiggy / 100% Deku

Tier A

Endeavor / 100% Re Destro / Hood / Current Deku 50% + quirks
What about the lower tiers? I am kinda more interested in those tbh.

RayanOO

Lazy is the way
โ€Ž
Its quite difficult to place the past OFA users. OFA is a build up power so each generation is stronger than the previous one. So AM > Nana > Black whip guy > Danger Sense Guy > Smoke Screen Guy > Second guy. In sheer power its logic. How strong was the 3rd guy ? COmared to someone like Endeavor ? Difficult to say.

Lee Ba Shou

Conqueror of the Stars
โ€Ž

I haven't been keeping up with the series since Lady Nagant was defeated, so bare that in mind. And Red Riot = Gigantomachia on my list due to the theories and no Giganto actually being on the tier list.
Red Riot = Gigantomachia? Preposterous. Red Riot has no hype outside of his charismatic personality. Red Riot being equal to Hawks might even be a stretch.

RayanOO

Lazy is the way
โ€Ž
Red Riot = Gigantomachia? Preposterous. Red Riot has no hype outside of his charismatic personality. Red Riot being equal to Hawks might even be a stretch.
There is a theory saying that but I don't really buy it.

But I think red Riot has hype.

Kirishima role model is Red Riot. And it seems red riot was some great hero back then.

Without hyping him too much i placed him around old Torino, Neijire, Tamaki etc. Bottom top 10 hero more or less.

Lee Ba Shou

Conqueror of the Stars
โ€Ž
There is a theory saying that but I don't really buy it.

But I think red Riot has hype.

Kirishima role model is Red Riot. And it seems red riot was some great hero back then.

Without hyping him too much i placed him around old Torino, Neijire, Tamaki etc. Bottom top 10 hero more or less.
He can be a top ten hero of his day but Gigantomachia is like an ultra-Nomu, to think any singular quirked hero (excluding All Might and MAYBE Star) can be equal to him is ludicrous to me lol.

RayanOO

Lazy is the way
โ€Ž
He can be a top ten hero of his day but Gigantomachia is like an ultra-Nomu, to think any singular quirked hero (excluding All Might and MAYBE Star) can be equal to him is ludicrous to me lol.
I think you misunderstood me/us. There was a theory saying Gigantomachia was indeed Red Riot who was doped with other quirks.

And given in the tier maker list Light gave us Gigantomachia wasn't available in the pics, TACO used a Red Riot picture to show where he placed Gigantomachia

Lee Ba Shou

Conqueror of the Stars
โ€Ž
I think you misunderstood me/us. There was a theory saying Gigantomachia was indeed Red Riot who was doped with other quirks.

And given in the tier maker list Light gave us Gigantomachia wasn't available in the pics, TACO used a Red Riot picture to show where he placed Gigantomachia
Oh shit lol. So he just used Red Riot as Gigantomachiaโ€™s picture. I see lol.

And yeah Iโ€™ve heard the theory, Iโ€™m not a huge fan of it but itโ€™s still possible.

RayanOO

Lazy is the way
โ€Ž
I think a lot of people undermine Prime Might, which is funny since everyone has him at least in S tier together with Prime AFO.

Although remember one thing. Even tho he got injured because he thought AFO is done. Prime All Might beat Prime AFO in 1 vs 1 and he reduced the crime rate from villains in Japan all by himself. This is why I think that Prime Might deserves the "One above all" tier all for himself.
I was a close fight. AM had a serious and lasting injury that crippled him. He beat AFO but with heavy consequences.

So yes Prime AM > Prime AFO. But they belong to the same tier.

Lee Ba Shou

Conqueror of the Stars
โ€Ž
No they don't.

That injury was like post mortum Nen activation.

Prime Might won that fight, he just shouldn't let his guard down.

Prime Might is the one above all.
On the flip side, weakened AFO was clearly more powerful than All Might, All Might only won due to inspiration from Deku.

So prime AFO couldโ€™ve been above prime All Might as well.

RayanOO

Lazy is the way
โ€Ž
Nvm, it was my brain's comparison.

Anyway. Injury or not. It was post-fight.

Prime Might won and he single-handily reduced the crime rate from villains.

He is above all.
Yes he is above everyone else, but AFO was close to him. It was a really really difficult fight. They belong to the same tier.