Theory Mihawk is the world's greatest swordsman, but Gandhi Gorosei is the Sword God

It is clear that for Luffy, Pirate King is not the end goal. Luffy will reach levels that surpass even those of Roger, becoming not only the Pirate King, but also the next Joyboy/Nika.

As we know, Zoro's journey closely parallels Luffy's. So why would Zoro stop at WSSM? If you don't remember, Zoro said he wanted his name to reach the heavens.
imo, much like how Luffy will ultimately be known as the sun god Nika, Zoro too will be known as a god. The sword god, successor of Ryuma.

I believe the final battle, SHs vs Imu + Gorosei will be a battle for who are the true gods of One Piece. By defeating the Gandhi Gorosei, who I think is likely the current sword god, Zoro will surpass Ryuma and become the new sword god of one piece.

I think this makes sense for a lot of reasons. We know that Mihawk cannot be Zoro's final fight, as Mihawk is part of the race for One Piece, due to Buggy, with the final war happening after One Piece is found. However, Mihawk is the world's greatest swordsman. So where does that leave the Gandhi Gorosei? Well as we know, the gorosei, being celestial dragons, don't see themselves as men. They see themselves as gods. Hence, imo Gandhi can be the sword god, while Mihawk is the WSSM, and there wouldn't be any inherent contradiction.

Gandhi could be stronger than Mihawk without it dehyping Mihawk or ruining Zoro's dream. Rather than being the secret WSSM, Gandhi isn't a swordsman at all, he is a sword god.

Overall, Cross Guild, while powerful, is ultimately just another rival for Luffy in the race for One Piece. However, the WG is and has always been, the final boss. Therefore, Gandhi must be Zoro's final fight and there needs to be a way for Oda to make this make sense. imo, via the "sword god" framing, this is how Oda will do it.

That’s not the portrayal tho. Sword God was put on the same pedestal as Joyboy.

Joyboy/Sword God>>PK/WSSM

Like I said, the gorosei view themselves as gods. They are foreshadowed to be immortals. Obviously they would break powerscaling.
But it was never implied that WSS and Sword God existed in same time and being different persons.

Sword God and JoyBoy has equal portrayal of importance to Wano's story. Both saved Wano. That doesn't mean they are equal em power. Sword God shits on JoyBoy.

Gorosei can't even drink a fucking tea without a marine inspect it first.

But it was never implied that WSS and Sword God existed in same time and being different persons.

Sword God and JoyBoy has equal portrayal of importance to Wano's story. Both saved Wano. That doesn't mean they are equal em power. Sword God shits on JoyBoy.

Gorosei can't even drink a fucking tea without a marine inspect it first.
don't know what to tell you mate. First Luffy needs to find One Piece, then the final war will begin. Meaning Zoro will fight Mihawk before Gandhi.

It is clear that for Luffy, Pirate King is not the end goal. Luffy will reach levels that surpass even those of Roger, becoming not only the Pirate King, but also the next Joyboy/Nika.

As we know, Zoro's journey closely parallels Luffy's. So why would Zoro stop at WSSM? If you don't remember, Zoro said he wanted his name to reach the heavens.
imo, much like how Luffy will ultimately be known as the sun god Nika, Zoro too will be known as a god. The sword god, successor of Ryuma.

I believe the final battle, SHs vs Imu + Gorosei will be a battle for who are the true gods of One Piece. By defeating the Gandhi Gorosei, who I think is likely the current sword god, Zoro will surpass Ryuma and become the new sword god of one piece.

I think this makes sense for a lot of reasons. We know that Mihawk cannot be Zoro's final fight, as Mihawk is part of the race for One Piece, due to Buggy, with the final war happening after One Piece is found. However, Mihawk is the world's greatest swordsman. So where does that leave the Gandhi Gorosei? Well as we know, the gorosei, being celestial dragons, don't see themselves as men. They see themselves as gods. Hence, imo Gandhi can be the sword god, while Mihawk is the WSSM, and there wouldn't be any inherent contradiction.

Gandhi could be stronger than Mihawk without it dehyping Mihawk or ruining Zoro's dream. Rather than being the secret WSSM, Gandhi isn't a swordsman at all, he is a sword god.

Overall, Cross Guild, while powerful, is ultimately just another rival for Luffy in the race for One Piece. However, the WG is and has always been, the final boss. Therefore, Gandhi must be Zoro's final fight and there needs to be a way for Oda to make this make sense. imo, via the "sword god" framing, this is how Oda will do it.
Gandhi received the immortality surgery long time ago. Maybe he met ryuuma or he somehow is related to him