• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I

Inspector_Mu

At last... due to recent events
Mihawk seems like YC1+ while Doffy Hancock Kuma Crocodile range from YC2-4
And Weevil is YC1+

Looking back at MF, Jozu stopped Mihawk slash like popcorn, Vista smiled and made Mihawk quit
While Doffy toyed with Jozu (it was cheapshot but still Jozu who could stop a slash from Mihawk couldnt go out easily from parasite) and crocoulde tanked Jozu attack then matched Doffy.

AoE means crap if you arent strong on close combat... that's why recently admirals fanboys are crying Fuji was nerfed lol it just means Fuji close combat isnt that great.

Anyway,
Who wins? And what diff? Please don't mention "no diff" "low diff" since we know Mihawk on panels isnt shown as someone who can low diff YCs , at best he midd diff but even that is too much since Marco knew for a fact Mihawk isnt worth more than an admiral.

I see Mihawk with his adCoA (if he has it) wins high diff.

Mingo's powerlevel is probably one of the most debatable stuff in the OP fandom, people either put him below YCs, on YC lv or on par with YC1 guys. I put him on YC2 tier, on par with Vista, Smoothie (yeah, somehow she's a YC as well) and Queen.
Judging by feats, Mihawk won't low diff him but when it comes about portrayal (Mihawk being a top tier), Doffy won't push him above low diff.

Doffy > Mihawk >~ Katakuri.
With Mihawk being closer to Katakuri than to YC2 slayer Doffy.
Doffy slayed a YC2 character? When?

Mingo's powerlevel is probably one of the most debatable stuff in the OP fandom, people either put him below YCs, on YC lv or on par with YC1 guys. I put him on YC2 tier, on par with Vista, Smoothie (yeah, somehow she's a YC as well) and Queen.
Judging by feats, Mihawk won't low diff him but when it comes about portrayal (Mihawk being a top tier), Doffy won't push him above low diff.

Jozu

Jozu

Since when?

Status
Not open for further replies.