Future Events Mihawks next move

nik87

Kitetsu Wanker
Mihawk secretly leads a second life as a ruler of a powerful organization and only the closest servants interact with him but even they dont know about his life that we see in the manga. He also sits on a throne that is not allowed for anyone to sit on.

Other than that possibility, he will roam the seas until the plot requires him to show up.

Let’s be perfectly clear, the « Mihawk will join Shanks » is based on lack of imagination and plot convinience.

At the beginning, it was Mihawk joins Shanks and die by the hand of diamond Shiliew. And it was convinient to make BB and his crew the last opponent.

I never subscribe to this theory because it does not respect Mihawk’s character and personality. And I thought that Shiliew gaining a different fruit and Mihawk showing excitement of being chase would kill it but it seems that I was wrong.

In short, if you see Mihawk joins Shanks for no good reason than « he has to be involved in the plot somehow », you just lack imagination.

Let’s be perfectly clear, the « Mihawk will join Shanks » is based on lack of imagination and plot convinience.

At the beginning, it was Mihawk joins Shanks and die by the hand of diamond Shiliew. And it was convinient to make BB and his crew the last opponent.

I never subscribe to this theory because it does not respect Mihawk’s character and personality. And I thought that Shiliew gaining a different fruit and Mihawk showing excitement of being chase would kill it but it seems that I was wrong.

In short, if you see Mihawk joins Shanks for no good reason than « he has to be involved in the plot somehow », you just lack imagination.
:sanmoji:ok
So what do you think he'll do

J

Jo_Ndule

He hasn't moved the plot even as much as Pedro did

That's how irrelevant story/plot wise Posthawk hae been in 900 chapters

His next move is either he dies or captured, or joins Shanks

Last edited by a moderator:
He has been one of the most irrelevant characters since the beginning. He is just the guy who idles in paradise while people like crocodile and Doffy make massive moves in the background. Hell even Jinbei made news during the war than Hawkchan. He will continue being irrelevant until his final fight with Zoro.

M

MD Zolo

He will continue to be irrelevant till or near the end of OP. Sadly, this is the truth of Mihawk.

But it will become clearer when we get his update next time. If he has caused problem for the Marines or if Marines give him high bounty, then I will consider him to play a role in the upcoming final war.

Otherwise, he will remain seated in this throne at the very top, waiting for Zoro.

He hasn't move the plot even as much as Pedro did

That's how irrelevant story/plot wise Posthawk hae been in 900 chapters

His next move is either he dies or captured, or joins Shanks
Damm this kind of argument is similar to kid .

Either he dies, captured or joins Luffy.

:gokulaugh:

On topic

I presume we migth learn something about his persona which will lead to his purpose post warlord dissolution.

Last edited:

Finalbeta

Law Nerd
The Grandgrandmaster is simply living a peaceful life since he has got the power to do so, even more than Rayleigh does.

He joined the Shichibukai in order to break the boredom afflicting his lack of interest for finding opponents worthy to be challenged by him.

He is probably going to wait for a major event to happen and then make move ie final war arc.

I hope Oda will give him a true fight before EoS, aside from the one against Zoro which will very likely occur.

Nothing , he will not be in any major event .
But i think he will meet with shanks at some point before shanks go to fight teach , shanks will ask mihawk to duel him as training or reminiscence for thier past.

Then next time it will be after the SHs deffeat teach , there will be a small arc where the main event is zoro vs miawk , maybe he die or maybe he will be hust defeated .

I think Mihawk is way too proud to join Shanks. He’s the lonlely type, that’s why he doesn’t have a crew. The only thing he seems to care about is fighting strong swordsmen.

nik87

Kitetsu Wanker
Some Shichibukais will have longer-lasting meaning for the story than these Yonkos and Mihawk is one of them.
His major purpose is to await Zoro on the top but whether that will be separate even or part of a greater, who knows...