Theory Mihawk's Yoru may not have been a supreme grade blade

YouTube #shorts version, about 50ish seconds in length if you want to check it out instead of reading the text: https://www.youtube.com/shorts/ZgD5BRbLnKY (I would embed it here but for some reason it doesn't allow YouTube #shorts)

The text version in case you do not want to watch the video:

To begin, we know there are four grade ranks for swords, Grade, Skillfull, Great Grade, and Supreme Grade swords. For example, Zoro's Wado and Enma are Great Grades, while his Sandai Kitetsu is a Skillful grade.

It is stated that there are 12 Supreme Grade Blades in the world of One Piece, currently, we know four of those swords:

Mihawk's Yoru, Shodai Kitetsu, Roger's Ace, and Whitebeard's Murakomogiri.

However, we also know that turning a blade into a black blade, otherwise known as a Kokuto, increases the grade's rank.

With all that in mind, Since Yoru is a black blade, that would indicate that prior to becoming a black blade, its grade rank was one rank below, which would imply that it was crafted as a Great Grade Sword, and Mihawk forged it into a Supreme Grade blade by turning it into a black blade.

Yoru was already Supreme Grade when Mihype took it, then when he turned her into Kokutou, it became the only known Mega Supreme Grade blade

She is known as the strongest blade in the world so this is my headcanon

YouTube #shorts version, about 50ish seconds in length if you want to check it out instead of reading the text: https://www.youtube.com/shorts/ZgD5BRbLnKY (I would embed it here but for some reason it doesn't allow YouTube #shorts)

The text version in case you do not want to watch the video:

To begin, we know there are four grade ranks for swords, Grade, Skillfull, Great Grade, and Supreme Grade swords. For example, Zoro's Wado and Enma are Great Grades, while his Sandai Kitetsu is a Skillful grade.

It is stated that there are 12 Supreme Grade Blades in the world of One Piece, currently, we know four of those swords:

Mihawk's Yoru, Shodai Kitetsu, Roger's Ace, and Whitebeard's Murakomogiri.

However, we also know that turning a blade into a black blade, otherwise known as a Kokuto, increases the grade's rank.

With all that in mind, Since Yoru is a black blade, that would indicate that prior to becoming a black blade, its grade rank was one rank below, which would imply that it was crafted as a Great Grade Sword, and Mihawk forged it into a Supreme Grade blade by turning it into a black blade.
Reposting tiktoks :whitepress:

Well it makes sense seeing that we don’t have a rank above supreme and the blacking does indicate a raise in rank according to Tenguyama, I think the same logic applies to Shusui. It’s also still possible that Yoru was already supreme and be considered the only supreme blade to go black and this would also make sense since it’s considered the strongest blade. Either way is fine w me.

S

stealthblack

Wait

The blades of.roger and wb are superior

Since they already got non black one that are part of 12 supremes

If.someone.makes.roger blade black it will be in a.league of its own