As of now Kaido crew consists of

1) Kaido
2) Calamities
3) Top headliners (flying fighters)
4) Headliners
5) Gifters
6) Pleasures
7) Fodders

And Orochi and his forces has Kaido backing...so technically Orochi is Kaido's ally

So what do you think? Kaido has only one territory i.e. Wano or does he have multiple territories like WB? does he have other allies/forces outside of wano? If so, what are the chances they present at fire festival??

As far as I think Wano going to be an all out war between Kaido and his whole force vs Alliance and Supernovas that are present in Wano are wildcards

In my opinion Kaido has other cards/allies with him other than the above mentioned players and all of them will present in fire festival.

Please share your opinion.

I think he only has Wano and Onigashima. But to be honest, Wano is probably more worth then any other territory. Not only because of the seastones and the weapons, the land himself is far larger then normal islands. Is almost like a big country/continent, with a very strong country of Samurais. Having Wano as territory is a big treasure in my opinion.^^

Gifters, Waiters, and Pleasures are the fodder. Headliners are his equivalent to subordinate captains, which is why there's so many of them and why supernovas have that rank. I want to say there will be more Lead Performers other than the Disasters, but it looks like Lead Performer are the Disasters' actual title. At the very least we'll see more executives in the crew who are the mid and low tiers.

Dunno Orochii hyped Wano forces against Cp0 as something that enture Marine weren't capable of facing, while so far my personal opinion of Wano forces feel underwhelming. So Orochii could be overestimating himself, since beside Kaidou, 3 Calamities, 6 Flying fightets n Kysohiro everything gives Fodder feelings. Ofcrs SNs are excptions.

Supreme Commander
  • Kaido
Lead Performers

• Disaster King
  • Disaster Queen
  • Disaster Jack
  • "Number 10"
  • "Number 9"
  • "Number 8"
  • "Number 7"
  • "Number 6"
  • "Number 5"
  • "Number 4"
  • "Number 3"
  • "Number 2"
  • "Number 1" (AKA, the Ace)
Grunts
  • Gifters
  • Waiters
  • Pleasures
Headliners (Kaido's equivalent to Big Mom's Fighters)

• Tobi Roppo Page One
  • Tobi Roppo ???
  • Tobi Roppo ???
  • Tobi Roppo ???
  • Tobi Roppo ???
  • Tobi Roppo X. Drake
  • Scotch
  • Sheepshead
  • Ginrummy
  • Holdem
  • Speed
  • Babanuki
  • Dobon
  • Daifugo
  • Solitaire
  • Scratchmen Apoo
  • Basil Hawkins
Post automatically merged:

The horns are probably helmets, but remember, Jack had horns too. He wasn't even originally Jack.

Unlike WB, kaidou and big mom do not distinguish between main crew and allied crews, its all part of the pirate crew.

He will have other territories bit he wont have any othet significant fighters out of wano.

Considering that Apoo is a member of the numbers, I don't think its impossible for that members of the flying sixes are also part of the numbers. I wonder if they'll comment on someone like Drake showing up.

Supreme Commander
  • Kaido
Lead Performers

• Disaster King
  • Disaster Queen
  • Disaster Jack
  • "Number 10"
  • "Number 9"
  • "Number 8"
  • "Number 7"
  • "Number 6"
  • "Number 5"
  • "Number 4"
  • "Number 3"
  • "Number 2"
  • "Number 1" (AKA, the Ace)
Grunts
  • Gifters
  • Waiters
  • Pleasures
Headliners (Kaido's equivalent to Big Mom's Fighters)

• Tobi Roppo Page One
  • Tobi Roppo ???
  • Tobi Roppo ???
  • Tobi Roppo ???
  • Tobi Roppo ???
  • Tobi Roppo X. Drake
  • Scotch
  • Sheepshead
  • Ginrummy
  • Holdem
  • Speed
  • Babanuki
  • Dobon
  • Daifugo
  • Solitaire
  • Scratchmen Apoo
  • Basil Hawkins
Post automatically merged:

The horns are probably helmets, but remember, Jack had horns too. He wasn't even originally Jack.
Don`t Forget the Orochi Shogunat:

Shogun:
  • Orochi

Military Forces:
  • Orochi Oniwabanshu
  • Mimawarigumi
  • Shinsengumi (Probably)
  • Yakuza Familys under Kyoshiro

Grunts:
  • Samurai
  • Ninjas

I

Inspector_Mu

Kaido has wano and onigahsima as his main Territory.

BM has her own 35 islands + main one = Tottoland
Then has territories where they have her protection

WB didnt have his main territory (maybe his hometown was his HQ or just the ship)
But had lots of allies and territories that were unde his wing.
Now Teach has been taking all that, he has paradise as his HQ.

Shanks has the least territories and allies.

About his military force
Kaido has numbers but in a war I dont see him winning against any of the emperors coz most of his fighters are a joke seriously...