Versus Battle Minato vs Kizaru

Kizaru stomps.
Post automatically merged:

If minato can hit him, minato mid diffs
Not even in his dreams.

I got Minato winning, for the simple reason that I can't see his genius-level IQ losing to Kizaru's high-acting attitude/demeanor. Weedzaru a$$ 🤣

YouTube - Minato vs Kizaru 🔥
Please be less biased this time.
There is no way that Minato ever touches Kizaru. Even if he can hit him, Kizaru easily tanks his attacks, not to mention that Kizaru still can dodge his attacks with shapeshifting. There are high levels in stats between them.

I got Minato winning, for the simple reason that I can't see his genius-level IQ losing to Kizaru's high-acting attitude/demeanor. Weedzaru a$$
Sure,sure.Minato,someone who stuck at Citylevel is beating Kizaru whos at least Small-Continentlevel for scaling to WB.

Normal Minato gets stomped,make it BM Minato and Kizaru still woops his ass

With his ass-tier stats?Like come on
Bro, I think even BM Minato ain't winning this. The gap between OP top tiers and Naruto top tiers is rather large.
Sage mode and KCM basically 10x his stats. They make him both incredibly faster than he currently is, stronger and give him a sort of haki. With all the rasengan techniques(which are internal damage) he can seriously hurt Kizaru

"Logia can't be touched". Well Obito "couldn't be touched" either. And Minato figured out how to. Having Kamui is like being a Logia user on steriods. I barely like Minato, so I'm not being biased at all. I just don't see Kizaru getting the better of a genius and teleporter like Minato

"Logia can't be touched". Well Obito "couldn't be touched" either. And Minato figured out how to. Having Kamui is like being a Logia user on steriods. I barely like Minato, so I'm not being biased at all. I just don't see Kizaru getting the better of a genius and teleporter like Minato
No logia is kamui on steroids minatory wouldn't get past kizaru intangibility ,every attack would go though him, he doesn't needs turn off his logia intangibility to hurt him like Obito needs too.

How is anything more than kizaru standing still interested what Minato can do after finding out that Minato can't hurt him then getting bored and shoot a laser though his head.

Last edited:
"Logia can't be touched". Well Obito "couldn't be touched" either.
Obito's intangibility doesn't work like logia users. Theirs is passive.

Also, you know how Obito's intangibility works, right? He ports body parts into his own dimension in which it looks like his body is intangible but they are basically hitting nothing but the illusion is still there. The moment Obito pulled his body parts again, that was the moment when Minato effectively struck him.

Either way, forget this one. Minato will be never able to speedblitz Kizaru like that. It's actually the contrast. Can Minato react to light speed kicks on time?

Having Kamui is like being a Logia user on steriods.
It would be if Obito's intangibility worked like logia's elemental intangibility which is not the case.
There are clear limitations to Obito's ability when it comes to make his body intangible. He can't turn intangible completely whilst attacking. That's not the case with Kizaru - and well, there is really no counter to light, unless Minato can touch photons.

I just don't see Kizaru getting the better of a genius and teleporter like Minato
But Kizaru's stats are much superior, like seriously. Minato's battle IQ won't even help him there.

Even BM Minato is still too weak for Kizaru. OP top tiers can easily destroy islands with their powers. Look what Law demonstrated against Big Mom; and he is not even as strong as Kizaru yet he managed to pulverise landmass worth of two Onigashimas at least.
This island has a ridiculous amount of mountains. The abyss has a diameter of several kilometers and its depth is even far beyond that.

See, what strongest bijuus or characters comparable to them demonstrated, even the strongest OP high tiers are comparable with their own feats. Law is not even a fully solid top tier and he's demonstrated a feat like that.

Let's see the one of the strongest bijuu damas:

Now Law's Puncture Wille:

These mountains are actually veeeery large, look at this:

Zunisha is 20km yet these mountains are more comparable to him.

And that's just a feat which is inferior to WB's and Blackbeard's quake attacks. Other OP top tiers scale to that in attack potency.

I simply don't see how Minato competes with that.