Miss WG 2020 - Preliminary Round: Qualifications

PRELIMINARY ROUND: QUALIFICATIONS

Miss WG 2020 truly is happening

Let the qualifications begin!

Qualifications:

All girls need to have a legit entry before they are qualified to enter. And how will these entries come to existence? Well, the answer is: you! You are all free to create entries for your favorite girls, just as long as you follow the following rules and conditions:
Entry Conditions:

• Told the name of your favorite girl
  • Gather five of the most stunning pictures of this gorgeus girl to promote her beauty. Cosplay and nude pictures aren't allowed! Fan art is allowed, though.

Entry Rules:

• You can create an entry for every girl, just as long as the entry hasn't been done before. There won't be any rules for reservations, but if yo ask nicely, someone else might just let you do the entry for the girl you like.
  • There are also no limitations to how many entries you may create. There will be a total of 32 girls entering and I doubt 64 people or even half of that will be interested in creating the entry and thus I need your help as much as possible. Though keep in mind: everybody has as much right to help as you do. Don't go overboard with your entries and give other people a chance if they're interested.
  • Keep things civil.

FOR NOW 2 VOTE PER MEMBER (If necessary, I increase the number)

Candidates:
1.SANDERSONIA
2.Bambietta Basterbine
3.Esdeath
4.Marguerite
5.Boa Hancock
6.Faye Valentine
7.Big Mom
8.Riza Hawkeye
9.Kaga Kouko
10.Misaki
11.Megumin
12.Teruhashi Kokomi
13.Android 21
14.Charlotte Pudding
15.Perona

If you want to know how that works,check 1 of my previous rounds
https://www.narutoforums.org/forums/fairy-tail.233/page-18

Last edited:
Ladies and gentlemen, tonight we have a special presentation in store, for you!

Making the first entry, a lovely lady that is both beautiful and deadly.

All the way from Amazon Lily, a youthful, notorious and prominent royal figure of the Kuja Pirates. The one, the only, BOAAAAAAAAAA............
SANDERSONIAAAAAA. :smithnie:

Ladies and gentlemen, tonight we have a special presentation in store, for you!

Making the first entry, a lovely lady that is both beautiful and deadly.

All the way from Amazon Lily, a youthful, notorious and prominent royal figure of the Kuja Pirates. The one, the only, BOAAAAAAAAAA............
SANDERSONIAAAAAA. :smithnie:
The best quincy girl from Bleach.

Bambietta Basterbine!

The one and only Boa Hancock aka the best girl in OP:akaman:
One of the best anime girl

Faye Valentine !

Aight, I see yall coming out with the heat already but I am beyond surprised no one brought up the best Charlotte and top 5 woman in One Piece....

:pepelit:
Well, a coincidence that I will pick an Hawkeye :kayneshrug:
It's Riza Hawkeye in this case:

You have 2 picks