Chapter Discussion "MOMO you bit a YONKOU, is there anything scarier than that in this world?"

They are the most feared in the world.

• Kaido, Blackbeard, Shanks, Big Mom.

Votes: 33 76.7%
  • Others can approach them.

Votes: 5 11.6%
  • Kaido the strongest in all history.

Votes: 15 34.9%

• Total voters
S

Sasaki Kojirō

"MOMO you bit a YONKOU, is there anything scarier than that in this world?"

Luffy confirmed that there is nothing scarier than fighting a yonko. But actually it's a very scary thing... I mean, two emperors together would kill all 5 SNS, with just one combined hit... I pity the other characters who don't have plot armor protecting them (they're not main or important characters), those characters who dare to challenge the emperors, the most feared things in the world, are actually slaughtered.
Opinions?

@Tejas @MonsterKaido @Hanzo hattori @qwe @Erkan12 @Olimaat etc...

Last edited by a moderator:

Luffy confirmed that there is nothing scarier than fighting a yonko. But actually it's a very scary thing... I mean, two emperors together would kill all 5 SNS, with just one combined hit... I pity the other characters who don't have plot armor protecting them (they're not main or important characters), those characters who dare to challenge the emperors, the most feared things in the world, are actually slaughtered.
Opinions?

At least we know the armor isn't just for Luffy

There's no way Kid pulled up on Shanks with less forces than Luffy and came out of that exchange alive without plot armor lol

Opinions?

Admirals are still scarier to fight. :akasalt:

S

Sasaki Kojirō

At least we know the armor isn't just for Luffy

There's no way Kid pulled up on Shanks with less forces than Luffy and came out of that exchange alive without plot armor lol
All characters who are somehow related to luffy, or who need to fulfill some role to benefit or help luffy, are involved in the protection of the plot's armor. As I say: Unarmored characters in the plot, it's for example a VISTA or JOZU on a random island trying to face a YONKOU, without the luffy's involvement.

S

Sasaki Kojirō

This was stated by Luffy who fought Aokiji , Kizaru , Sengoku , Fuji and experienced Marineford
:kobeha::kobeha::kobeha:
Luffy versus Aokiji
Luffy versus Kizaru.
Luffy versus Akainu (All admiral MF)
Luffy versus Fujitora
After several life and death experiences, and a confrontation with the admirals, Luffy deduced that there is nothing more frightening than facing an emperor .

Last edited by a moderator:
Luffy versus Aokiji
Luffy versus Kizaru.
Luffy versus Akainu (All admiral MF)
Luffy versus Fujitora
After several life and death experiences, and a confrontation with the admirals, Luffy deduced that there is nothing more frightening than facing an emperor .

indeed, but atleast Akainu would still give him ptsd lmao