Current Events Momonosuke and Kinemon... honorary members

When I think about Kid Shanks, Kid Teach, Izo, Toki, Neko and Inu and of course Oden (also poached by Roger)in the recent chapters...

It teminds me a lot about Momo and Kinemon, the most overlooked characters, they've been following along with the SHs and us since Punk Hazard ! I don't even think other characters stay around this long !

Same with Law
They're more strawhats than Vivi is (sorry not sorry) at this point lmao

What do you think ?

Chapters wise, Kin and Mom have been with the crew for nearly 3 times the amount of chapters as Vivi. I think they can be considered honorary but the bond with Vivi was stronger than the bond here since the scabbards' duty >

When I think about Kid Shanks, Kid Teach, Izo, Toki, Neko and Inu and of course Oden (also poached by Roger)in the recent chapters...

It teminds me a lot about Momo and Kinemon, the most overlooked characters, they've been following along with the SHs and us since Punk Hazard ! I don't even think other characters stay around this long !

Same with Law
They're more strawhats than Vivi is (sorry not sorry) at this point lmao

What do you think ?
vivi is an actual strawhat though.

this is like saying they are more strawhats than franky. just doesnt make sense

vivi is an actual strawhat though.

this is like saying they are more strawhats than franky. just doesnt make sense
They had equal iconic moments between themselves at this point

After Wano and Momo becoming Shogun the bond should be stronger than Vivi
The scale of the war is already way bigger than Alabasta

M

MD Zolo

Law, Momo or Kin'emon being honorary Straw hats? Sure.

But Vivi is definitely more special than them. Also bear in mind that something really dangerous is happening with Vivi right now, and Vivi's importance is only gonna become more prominent.