Sign-up Money Heist Mafia - Rescue The Hostages! [Light Multiball; Semi Vanilla; Open Setup]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Emil

Certified Memelord

LA CASA DE PAPEL (Money Heist)

Host: Kekko
Date: Whenever filled
Rules: All standard stuff. No claim restrictions. Failed kills and kill strength will not appear in WUs.
Phases: 24 hr day/night phases, including day 1. Subject to change upon popular demand.
Lynch Style: Deadline. The player with most votes on them is lynched by the end of the day,
however reaching majority on a player at any time during the day will hammer the lynch.
Tied votes by EoD = No lynch.

Setup:
14x town
3x mafia 1
3x mafia 2
3x independents

Town - Eliminate all threats to town or ensure that at least 7 Vanilla Hostages or 4 Vanilla Hostages + 1 VIP Hostage remain alive until the start of day 5.

9x Vanilla Hostages
- Vanilla Hostage:
You have no special abilities, however the town relies on your survival. If 9 Vanilla Hostages or 6 Vanilla Hostages + 1 VIP Hostage are killed or lynched, any remaining town player will automatically leave the game. If at the start of day 5 there are still at least 7 Vanilla Hostages or 4 Vanilla Hostages + 1 VIP Hostage alive, the town will automatically win the game.

1x Alison Parker
- VIP Hostage:
You will count as 3x Vanilla Hostages for the purpose of all hostage calculations. If you are lynched, the head inspector Raquel Murillo will lose her job and leave the game.
- Phone Leak: During the day, all players in the game can send non anonymous messages and questions to your phone via the host. At night, you will sneak in the phone room unbeknownst to the robbers and check your phone to see all the messages that you received the previous day and the players who sent them. You may then send one anonymous message to the entire game thread via the host as a write-up by the end of each night. You may answer questions or discuss anything in the write-ups that you send to the thread.

1x Raquel Murillo
- Hostage Safety Negotiator:
As long as you are alive, El Professor can negotiate with you every night via the host asking you to send in a doctor to aid one of the mafia factions. If you accept the offer, that mafia faction will be protected from the first regular kill targeting them that night, in exchange, the identity of a random Vanilla Hostage will be revealed to you by the end of the night. If there are no more Vanilla Hostage identities left to reveal, the VIP Hostage identity will be revealed.
- Head Inspector: You have 2x voting power. Extra voting power will not show in the vote counts.

1x Alicia Sierra
- Jailkeeper: Target a player once per night and jail them, roleblocking them while also protecting them from regular kills that night. Cannot jail the same player thrice in a row. If Raquel Murillo is dead, you will be able to carry out one negotiation in her place if El Professor chose to negotiate with you.

1x Luis Tamayo
- Hostage Cop:
Target a player once per night and learn if they are a hostage or not. If Raquel Murillo is dead, you will be able to carry out one negotiation in her place if El Professor chose to negotiate with you.

1x Sagasta
- 3x Vigilante:
Target a player once per night and regular kill them. If you are night killed before day 3 (without being janitored), any remaining shots you have will be granted to a random hostage. Killing a heist member (including El Professor) will refund 1 shot once. Killing a hostage will reduce 1 shot. [3-shots].

=============================

Heist 1 Team - Eliminate all threats to your heist team and attain vote parity with the town.
- Factional - Boss Call: Once during the first half of the night, your faction can call El Professor via the host to ask him for factional kill target recommendations (in priority order) and/or request him to use an ability on you. You will obtain an extra shot of this ability for each hostage lynched. The requests will be formatted by the host to avoid any identity exchanges between your faction and El Professor. [1-shot].

1x Berlin
- Disguised:
You will appear as a hostage under hostage investigations in the nights where you do not perform the factional kill.
- Heist Squad Leader: If you perform the faction kill at night, the following day you will have 2x voting power. Extra voting power will not show in the vote counts.

1x Tokyo
- Hostage Cop: Target a player once per night and learn if they are a hostage or not. If you target the same player again you will obtain their full role.
- Manipulate: You may once per night target a role that you have previously obtained and take complete possession over it as if it's yours that night. That night, you will be able to use that role's abilities and any result obtained by it will be obtained by you instead. You will obtain an extra shot of this ability if your faction kills Cesar Gandia. You may not manipulate the same role more than once. [1-shot].

1x Denver
- Roleblocker: Target a player once per night and roleblock them that night. Cannot roleblock the same player thrice in a row.

Heist 2 Team - Eliminate all threats to your heist team and attain vote parity with the town.
- Factional - Boss Call: Once during the first half of the night, your faction can call El Professor via the host to ask him for factional kill target recommendations (in priority order) and/or request him to use an ability on you. You will obtain an extra shot of this ability for each hostage lynched. The requests will be formatted by the host to avoid any identity exchanges between your faction and El Professor. [1-shot].

1x Palermo
- Disguised: You will appear as a hostage under hostage investigations in the nights where you do not perform the factional kill.
- Heist Squad Leader: If you perform the faction kill at night, the following day you will have 2x voting power. Extra voting power will not show in the vote counts.

1x Marseille
- Hostage Cop:
Target a player once per night and learn if they are a hostage or not. If you target the same player again you will obtain their full role.
- Manipulate: You may once per night target a role that you have previously obtained and take complete possession over it as if it's yours that night. That night, you will be able to use that role's abilities and any result obtained by it will be obtained by you instead. You will obtain an extra shot of this ability if your faction kills Cesar Gandia. You may not manipulate the same role more than once. [1-shot].

1x Bogota
- Roleblocker: Target a player once per night and roleblock them that night. Cannot roleblock the same player thrice in a row.

Independents - Varying win conditions.

1x Arturo Roman
- Survivor: You win when you are alive until the end of the game, regardless of which other faction is victorious.
- Hostage Leader: You will be informed of 5 random Vanilla Hostage identities at the start of the game, and will learn a new Vanilla Hostage identity at the end of every night. You may not directly share any part of this information with anyone or you will be immediately modkilled. You can include the hostages in your read lists and discuss them normally, however never directly claim your TMI or strongly hint at it.
- Hated Hostage: You are not considered a hostage and will appear as a non hostage under hostage investigations. If the town lynches you, a random hostage voting for you will obtain a 1-shot daykill. If a heist faction or the serial killer kills you, the player carrying the factional kill will obtain a 1-shot day vote silencer and a 1-shot night killshot (does not count towards the factional kill).
- 2x Coward: Once per night, you may hide behind a player. All kills targeting you that night will target that player instead, excluding strongman kills. If you claimed Arturo Roman or strongly hinted at being this role or a survivor in the thread, no one will trust you anymore; therefore you will not be able to hide behind anyone, effectively losing this ability. [2-shots].

1x El Professor
- Heist Mastermind: You win when at least one of the mafia heist factions wins the game. You will not know who the other heist members are, nor will they know your identify.
- Respected Leader: Factional kills carried out by either mafia factions, excluding strongman kills, will have no effect on you.
- 1x Hide Evidence: Choose one of the mafia factions at night. The selected faction will have their factional kill target janitored that night (if the kill is successful) and both you + that mafia faction will obtain the janitored role. This ability will be refilled once in the game if that mafia faction janitored a Vanilla Hostage with it. [1-shot].
- 1x Plan Chernobyl:
Choose one of the mafia factions at night. The selected faction will have their factional kill become a strongman factional kill that night, bypassing roleblocks and protections. This ability will be refilled once in the game if that mafia faction killed a non hostage with it. [1-shot].
- Negotiate:
During the first half of the night phase, you can send Raquel Murillo messages via the host requesting a doctor to be sent in to aid one of the mafia factions (You do not have to specify which faction to her). If Raquel accepts the negotiation, that mafia faction will become immune to the first regular kill targeting them that night in exchange for a random hostage's identity (least priority on the VIP Hostage) being revealed to her by the end of the night. If Raquel is dead, you will be able to choose to negotiate with Luis Tamayo or Alicia Sierra in her place for one time each.
- 1x Salva Martin: Once per day, you may befriend Raquel as a normal citizen to learn the identities of all hostages previously revealed to her (in no particular order). You will obtain an extra shot of this ability for every 2 dead heist members. If Raquel is dead you may befriend her substitutes (Luis or Alicia) instead. [1-shot].

1x Cesar Gandia
- Serial Killer:
You win when you are the last player alive.
- Bank Of Spain Guard: You started the show as the Governor's guard, but your mind is slowly twisting into killing everyone. You will appear as a hostage under hostage investigations, however, you may permanently deactivate this investigation immunity at any time. Once deactivated, you may not reactivate it again.
- 1x Bulletproof Vest: You will survive the first non strongman attempt at taking your life. Does not stop lynches. [1-shot].
- 1x Strongman:
Once at night, you can activate this ability to have your factional kill bypass rolebocks and protections that night. You will once in the game obtain an extra shot of this ability the first time you kill a heist member (including El Professor). [1-shot].
- 4x Interception:
Once per night, you can activate this ability to learn the identify of the hostage revealed to Raquel Murillo (or her substitutes) if she accepts a negotiation with El Professor that night. You will lose a shot of this ability every time you kill a hostage. This ability will process after kills. [4-shot].
- Sabotage:
Once per night, you can target a player and make all of their harmful actions fail on you that night, excluding strongman kills. Cannot sabotage the same player thrice in a row.

Sign-Ups: [23 Players]
1. @hime
2. @Pot Goblin
3. @DoctorIndigo
4. @QueenEmilia
5. @ConquistadoR
6. @Rottkins
7. @Yo Tan Wa
8. @Juliet
9. @Zolo

Subs:
1. @Dragomir
2. @Ratchet
3. @Rej
4. @Worst
5. @Nikamara

Last edited:
D

Dragomir

That is a really good setup, Ekko. I like it a lot. Though, I wouldn't have the reward for mafia killing the survivor be both a vote silence and extra kill. Only one.

Also, is there any incentive in finding who the hostages are? Does town lose if all the hostages die?

Emil

Certified Memelord
That is a really good setup, Ekko. I like it a lot. Though, I wouldn't have the reward for mafia killing the survivor be both a vote silence and extra kill. Only one.

Also, is there any incentive in finding who the hostages are? Does town lose if all the hostages die?
town suicides when 8/10 hostages die yes

Emil

Certified Memelord
@Dragomir i like the suggestion about the survivor. The issue becomes that mafia is already wasting a kill on a player that could of won with them. so they wasted a kill and a vote. their reward should be atleast a kill and a vote silencer.

for town, the town wasted a lynch so their reward is a day kill to compensate

D

Dragomir

town suicides when 8/10 hostages die yes
Interesting. Goated setup you have here, Ekko. Good job. I would play but my game is coming up soon, don't wanna play and host at the same time. Put me down as a sub.

Btw, add the prefix [Sign-ups] to the thread.

D

Dragomir

@Dragomir i like the suggestion about the survivor. The issue becomes that mafia is already wasting a kill on a player that could of won with them. so they wasted a kill and a vote. their reward should be atleast a kill and a vote silencer.

for town, the town wasted a lynch so their reward is a day kill to compensate
Okay, in that case, how about making it so that the mafia player using the rewarded kill won't be able to use their regular night action (or have their passive work in the case of the disguised wolf)?

Emil

Certified Memelord
Okay, in that case, how about making it so that the mafia player using the rewarded kill won't be able to use their regular night action (or have their passive work in the case of the disguised wolf)?
hmm
if the vote silencer is too stronk i can maybe make it such that it only stops a player from voting them, but does not silence that player from voting their teammates

Emil

Certified Memelord
This thread should be in the sign-ups section, Ekko. Only game threads come in here.
can you move it or should i start the thread again? i can delete this one

Interesting. Goated setup you have here, Ekko. Good job. I would play but my game is coming up soon, don't wanna play and host at the same time. Put me down as a sub.

Btw, add the prefix [Sign-ups] to the thread.
thanks drago. the section needs some light games for a change of air

D

Dragomir

hmm
if the vote silencer is too stronk i can maybe make it such that it only stops a player from voting them, but does not silence that player from voting their teammates
Neither ability is too strong on its own. It's the combination of both that gives me pause.

Emil

Certified Memelord
Neither ability is too strong on its own. It's the combination of both that gives me pause.
if you think about it though mafia is basically wasting a night kill on a player that can very well win with them. its punishing if they dont get compensated enough i feel like

btw do you think if raquel died her ability should be transferred to tamayo or thats too much?

D

Dragomir

if you think about it though mafia is basically wasting a night kill on a player that can very well win with them. its punishing if they dont get compensated enough i feel like

btw do you think if raquel died her ability should be transferred to tamayo or thats too much?
Do what you think is best. That was just my opinion of it.

Yeah, that's too much.

Emil

Certified Memelord
Do what you think is best. That was just my opinion of it.

Yeah, that's too much.
honestly survivor is awkward in this setup because none should be focused on him even with the reward. all hostages r technically survivors. if mafia doesnt get well compensated, this will end up with the survivor claiming and getting ignored by mafia. in that scenario i might as well remove it from the game lol

Rej

Year of the black beard!
Idk if I can play this, thanks for invite but there are too many games going around right now. I will think about it once this gets closer to be filled, maybe opt as sub.

Status
Not open for further replies.