Powers & Abilities Monster trios matchup powerups

With Luffy receiving his power up in the form of CoC coating in conjunction with his Ryou CoA and Future Sight CoO all that’s remaining is for Zoro and Sanji to receive their power ups.

Both of them have received partial powerups that seem to be designed to become their true power ups in their new equipment.

Zoro -
Zoros Enma is his current boost, and it has been notably useful in his fight on the rooftop in scarring Kaido. However, it’s time for Enma to evolve as a blade and Zoro to evolve as a swordsman.

I believe Enma will be the blade that will teach Zoro how to access the willpower held within his blades. It’s long been hinted that swords hold their own will. This will allow Zoro to use his Enma boosted attacks with his other swords, not just that, but this will likely allow Zoro to turn Enma in a black blade his first Saijo O Wazamano. Therefore giving him some powerful CoA techniques as well as likely showing the samurai of Wano their payoff to Zoro being reminiscent of the Shimotsuki.

Sanji -
Sanjis Raid Suit is a piece of technological marvel which gives him a wide array of abilities, and has been notably useful in the rescue of Nami, Robin, Shinobu and Momonosuke. However, this suit seems to be triggering something inside Sanji.

I believe the Raid Suit is triggering some latent Lunarian genes inside Sanji. Queens comment about Sanjis Diable Jambe is the only hint we’ve had about the powers cause. Sanji having Lunalian dna through his mother would make sense for his character, and Sanji was regularly connected to space and the moon throughout the series and with his mother being named Sora (a Japanese word for sky and heavens), and Sanjis whole philosophy of “god creates the food and devil creates the spices.” This may lead to Sanji having a full evolution where he’s able to upgrade his fire and body to a point that the fire proof raid suit literally burns up from Sanjis heat. (Bonus would be if Sanji was able to sprout wings like Zoro sprouts swords with Asura for a defensive boost)

You've got some good points.

I think zoro will be able to use advanced CoC just like luffy, his haki will bloom against King and at the finale he might get another pu by creating a black blade by killing kaido.

Sanjis power ups mostly are related to his RS, his genes which are probably partial Lunarian and a possible Future Sight bloom of his standard CoO.

You've got some good points.

I think zoro will be able to use advanced CoC just like luffy, his haki will bloom against King and at the finale he might get another pu by creating a black blade by killing kaido.

Sanjis power ups mostly are related to his RS, his genes which are probably partial Lunarian and a possible Future Sight bloom of his standard CoO.
My opinion on Zoros CoC is that it’s part of the final step to create a black blade. I don’t think Oda will copy and paste luffys powers for Zoro and Sanji because honestly its lazy.

As for Sanji, I think the raid suit will be used to show that Sanjis internal power is greater than Germas science. Idk just fits with his character. I don’t dislike the raid suit, I think it’s pretty cool. I just don’t see it as long term, just like I don’t see enmas haki power as long term.

Lhulu

Tobidara Believer
Zoro: i think he can get a better comprehension about CoC. With Kaido's hint about Asura, Zoro will reflect and analyze how his move works and what it actually has different. With that, he'll create a new move(maybe an alternative Asura) using CoC intentionally.
Just improving his CoA is a possibility too, he's already pretty strong and don't need more AP to defeat King).
Sanji: RS will awaken his genes and he'll get more powerful flames(and if Oda doesn't change its colors i'll get very mad:sus:)

Last edited:
My opinion on Zoros CoC is that it’s part of the final step to create a black blade. I don’t think Oda will copy and paste luffys powers for Zoro and Sanji because honestly its lazy.

As for Sanji, I think the raid suit will be used to show that Sanjis internal power is greater than Germas science. Idk just fits with his character. I don’t dislike the raid suit, I think it’s pretty cool. I just don’t see it as long term, just like I don’t see enmas haki power as long term.
So you mean Sanji would adapt to RS benefits minus the invisibility? I agree on Zoro not needing Enma permanentely to be stronger, I see it as a training tool for practising Ryou and generating a higher output of CoA.

What do you mean by final step? Are you reffering to the final stage of Wano? Or general the series? If you think that he wouldn't be able to control his advanced CoC this arc, what was the point of Oda hinting that in the first place? To build up something on the next arcs perhaps?

Future Sight and Advanced CoC are both not just luffys abilities, other individuals can use these too like Shanks for example. Thats why I wouldn't mind if they both would get such a boost.

So you mean Sanji would adapt to RS benefits minus the invisibility? I agree on Zoro not needing Enma permanentely to be stronger, I see it as a training tool for practising Ryou and generating a higher output of CoA.

What do you mean by final step? Are you reffering to the final stage of Wano? Or general the series? If you think that he wouldn't be able to control his advanced CoC this arc, what was the point of Oda hinting that in the first place? To build up something on the next arcs perhaps?

Future Sight and Advanced CoC are both not just luffys abilities, other individuals can use these too like Shanks for example. Thats why I wouldn't mind if they both would get such a boost.
Basically, Sanji will have become too strong for the suit. His fire too hot that it’d melt the suit that’s supposed to be Fire proof.

And as in the final step of creating a black blade. CoC + CoA + Combining the Will within the sword = Permanent Black Blade and allowing your sword to evolve. It’s not Zoro won’t control his CoC this arc, it’s that Zoro won’t use it same way Luffy does because as I said, that’s just lazy writing imo.

Doggo

Welcome to the House of Hope

He will.
The only "plus" powerup that Luffy is gonna have different from Zoro is that Luffy has awakening.
Zoro is gonna turn his sword black permanently, and I already can see the shitty threads of "is zoro using Haki here?" because we wont know due to the fact that his swords are already gonna be black. :zosleepy:

Finalbeta

Law Nerd
Zoro will arguably unlock penetration haki and keep empowering his stats and one day forge the black blades. He might learn new attacks too.

Sanji is probably a Lunarian and should empower his fire skills, he will likely drop the suit and his body is probably refuting it.

I expect Luffy to unleash awakening and learn at least one more additional gear, perhaps two, new attacks and empower his stats. Perhaps work on his vulcanization further.

I kinda hope zoro learns to use ashura more casually, like making only one arm appear and stab his opponent while he's using his other hands to keep him busy

For sanji I feel like he'll learn to controll fire the same way king does that plus his flames get more powerful and hopefully they'll be blue

I kinda hope zoro learns to use ashura more casually, like making only one arm appear and stab his opponent while he's using his other hands to keep him busy

For sanji I feel like he'll learn to controll fire the same way king does that plus his flames get more powerful and hopefully they'll be blue
I think Asura will always just be a finishing move of Zoros. However, if it somehow does get explained deeper we may get that.

As for Sanjis fire, I doubt itd be blue, it’ll probably white. Judge wanting him to be stealth black, but Sanji becoming a white beacon of hope through his mother’s bloodline seems like something Oda will do. (Plus it’s easier to draw in manga)

I think Asura will always just be a finishing move of Zoros. However, if it somehow does get explained deeper we may get that.

As for Sanjis fire, I doubt itd be blue, it’ll probably white. Judge wanting him to be stealth black, but Sanji becoming a white beacon of hope through his mother’s bloodline seems like something Oda will do. (Plus it’s easier to draw in manga)
As far as I know is that blue flames are hotter than regular red ones. What about white ones? Can they be hotter as well? Outside of the symbolism of course. Would it benefit Sanji?

As far as I know is that blue flames are hotter than regular red ones. What about white ones? Can they be hotter as well? Outside of the symbolism of course. Would it benefit Sanji?
The sun is white(we don't see it on earth because of our atmosphere) , that should give you an idea of how hot these "flames", technically plasma, are

Last edited:
Blue flames are hotter, but if I don’t think Odas ever cared about science of fire outside of “how cool it looks.” If he did, he wouldn’t say magma burns hotter than fire.

But counterpoint would be in terms of stars, a white dwarf star burns much hotter and has a much denser power than a blue giant star.
Post automatically merged:

The sun is white(we don't see it on earth because of our atmosphere) , that should give you an idea of how hot "flames", technically plasma, is
Actually (confusing as it is) our sun is a yellow dwarf star, a white star is a star at the end of its life span and burns much much hotter

Zoro will be able to use adv CoC by the end of the saga. I wouldn't mind if he left Enma in Wano after blackening it, as a new national treasure.

As for Sanji, he'll replace the RS with a more powerful "diable suit" made of Lunarian flames. He's about to transform into the human torch.

Blue flames are hotter, but if I don’t think Odas ever cared about science of fire outside of “how cool it looks.” If he did, he wouldn’t say magma burns hotter than fire.

But counterpoint would be in terms of stars, a white dwarf star burns much hotter and has a much denser power than a blue giant star.

Actually (confusing as it is) our sun is a yellow dwarf star, a white star is a star at the end of its life span and burns much much hotter
That would explain why neutron stars are also white. They also are much hotter than white dwarfs. Would be a nice little addition for Sanjis power up, if he had white flames resembling the heat of an white dwarf or an neutron star.

That would explain why neutron stars are also white. They also are much hotter than white dwarfs. Would be a nice little addition for Sanjis power up, if he had white flames resembling the heat of an white dwarf or an neutron star.
With new “space” themes would be cool if he douses himself in a white flame like that.

I can see something like “Diable de Sora” “Devil of the heavens” being a new form for him. (Or just straight Diable Du Ciel of he wants to keep it French)

Yeah but our sun is white, it's called a yellow dwarf star but it is white, it's a common misconception, but in short our atmosphere filters the incoming light and let only yellow light through, if looked at the sun from a place like the moon, you'd see it's white

Yeah but our sun is white, it's called a yellow dwarf star but it is white, it's a common misconception, but in short our atmosphere filters the incoming light and let only yellow light through, if looked at the sun from a place like the moon, you'd see it's white
I know which is why it’s so confusing that there’s a yellow dwarf and a white dwarf.

Last time I checked Zoro is capable to use Asura arguably any time he wishes so considering the pattern in Sabaody for instance. He wasn't close to dying health wise, not even close. At best an argument can be made for a condition of danger that awakens his spirit, but it's quite speculative.